• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem (revived again)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    YAYZ FOR EBAY!

;D

I dunno ... I'm not at the importing stage in gaming yet. I think the only one I'd import is a non-FE game. [Jump Superstars]

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    I just Downloaded the ROM, and the english Patch for FE4. If ya wanna be all "Un-law breaking" then Ebay is the cheapest way. The older games are definalty more fun than the newer fun. They're harder, and FE4's characters made me cry ;___;.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    I know, but it's more convient, and they hardly ever go looking for these kinds of things. Look how many other people dowload music, or Anime, or what ever >_>;

Anyways. Fire Emblem 4 Has a sacred place in my heart as the best game ever.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    I've considered collecting Video Games, and stuff, but then realised how limited my budget. *Isn't eating lunch at school to save money for PoR*

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
    i have a n00bish question about FE: The Sacred Stones: is lyon worth the trouble of beating the ruins 3 times to get? i beat FE:TSS a while ago and i've been wanting 2 get the extra characters (i've only got caellach so far). so should i try 2 beat the ruins 3 times and get lyon or not even bother trying to because of the difficulty of the 10 floor of the ruins?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I haven't played a wide variety of video games, but the only game I like better than any of the FE series is Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

FireEmperor said:
    I've considered collecting Video Games, and stuff, but then realised how limited my budget. *Isn't eating lunch at school to save money for PoR*

It can get expensive at times...I'm trying to get all the systems before the games, though, or else I would have already bought the old mint FE games I've seen on ebay. I have no money because of PoR, too x_x;

I saw Thracia 776 on ebay once, complete with the video, wyvern and pegasus plushies, and other goodies, but it was $300 or so ._.;

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    O_____O

I saw Thracia 776 on ebay once, complete with the video, wyvern and pegasus plushies, and other goodies, but it was $300 or so ._.;

*Will learn japanese, starve for 3 years, and sell blood to get that*

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Yeah.. *day dreams about All of it* ;-;

The Burger King frightens me ;_;

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    Atleast you can play FE.I cant play FE anymore.My parents dont allow me to download ROMs anymore because they think they have viruses and stuff.And i cant buy the games,cause i have no money and dont have a GBA or something...

Back