• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem (revived again)

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    Hey, i know i'm off topic but going back to The Sacred Stones for GBA, but i just want to ask, anyone who's played that and the gamecube version (path of radiance), i want to know if Sacred Stones or PoR is better, and why. I love sacred stones, beat it what? 7-8 times both erika and ephraim? i must say ephraim is the best, give him his legendary lance(uhh, forgot the name, starts with an S i think), and boom, everything's dead

Years
    Can someone agree with me in this:

Is it true that Ike could be stronger than... *gasp* Sigurd and Celice? Now come on... Hector is too much for them... but could Ike be better than Sigurd, Celice, AND Hector?

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    PoR...Sacred Stones was pretty much only a lead-up game to Path of Radiance...ah meh i'll just stay with my Sword of Seals

Years
    Digi, I could imagine you someday as a hermit, away from society... XD

And yes, Sword of Seals was awesome... though it is more generic and otherwise, you'll eventually get bored as the maps are too... "square" for me...

But yeah... Iliana rules in my game... (Even though she has a pathetic 30% magic growth...)

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    who, the hunger machine? XD she's...interesting, but nonetheless the girl mages pwn XD

Years
    the girl mages ALWAYS pwn!

Lilina, Nino, Lute, Iliana... come on... they're all girl mages...
    And in FE9, I could just make an army composed of girls and I'll probably pwn the game in no time.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Ike is too strong for his own good. He's ?ber...so unlordly it makes you wonder if you're even playing Fire Emblem. He has the highest attack and defense of anyone on my game o_o;

Ilyana >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all other mages in the game. Even that icy she-male Senario.

But that Black Knight...I just don't want to talk about him ;_; And it was the first time I was able to recruit Zihark AND avoid killing Jill ._____.;

Yeah, digi, I agree...the women of FE9 pwn x_x; Just give me Tiamat, Mia, Ilyana, Nephenee, Marcia, and Lethe and I'll be good to go.

Years
    Kaga just called me Digi... >>

But anyways, my friend advised me to support Ike with Mist so that I could get a support bonus with that and I'll kill the Black Knight easily...

Tiamat is arguably the best Jeigan ever...

And I told you Ike is too godly to be called "Lord" ...

They could've got the Meteor Hit skill back... Mia with Meteor hit could probably do some owning...

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    But anyways, my friend advised me to support Ike with Mist so that I could get a support bonus with that and I'll kill the Black Knight easily...

*coughcoughcoughcoughcoughcoughcoughikecoughandcoughmistcoughcan'tsupportcough*

^.^;;

And Senerio isn't a girl!? XD

Senerio is almost as good as Ilyana, but I'm using all the mages on this playthrough. (Except Calill, she terrifies me.)

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    oh yes they are going to tell everyone that they merged with microsoft! That's not the biggest info they have! DUR!

what do you guys think of the new fire emblem for xbox
    um there is a fire em comin for xbox i have inside info

liekomgutotallyphailkthxbaiploxstopposting.

Nintendo did NOT NOT NOT merge with microsoft, and FE will NEVER come out on xBox.

And yes, Mage girls pwn, execpt Calill. Calill eats babies.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    charizard69 said:
    oh yes they are going to tell everyone that they merged with microsoft! That's not the biggest info they have! DUR!
    baka...if they merged, then either Nintendo Revolution or XBox 360 WOULD NOT EXIST or be announced to be canceled at that

BTW Sy, isn't Yuria a Shaman though? ah well, shaman are just as good Sofia is awesome too XD

Let's just go with The FE Girls pwn except old hags *coughcoughNiimecoughcough*

Back