• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem (revived again)

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    Now that's the FE spirit!
    And BTW...
    Fire Emblem (revived again)

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    you ALWAYS have to put the other guy in some kind of huge disadvantage (Critical) XD

ah meh i still do FE cards i'm just really lazy right now XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    @_________________________@;

That's REALLY depressing --; At least I'll still have him on my contact lists <<;

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Hai bye bye Narshen Wannabe XD why i still call him that, i dunno XD
    like i say, if he's Narshen i'm Clarine (er...personality wise XD)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Canas, Paul. I consider myself most like him as well, except a little less outgoing. I'm like a Canas/Lute fusion...except 100% male <_<;

I completely understand and I'll miss you, Sykora, even though we will still talk on MSN. Good luck.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    i'm still trying to figure out who represents me XD reason i use clarine in those instances is usually to get him mad at me XD

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Um, Path of Radience has been out for.... a while. ^.^;; So, unless your saying you can't wait to buy it, Ya might wanna check yer info. Unless your talking about a diffrent country.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    or unless you have some bad amount of money or your parent won't drive you or...you have absolutely no idea where to buy games XD

Back