• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Firebreathing Ice Cube's Breeding Shop: Rareballs, HA, Egg Moves, Giveaways Galore!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello again Hibicakes! :D Ok then, I'll take your Love Ball Mawile as well as Dream Ball Skitty :3 I see you can't offer a Dream Ball Smoochum w/ HA, is it because you don't have one anymore? I'd be happy to trade you my Dream Ball Smoochum for your Dream Ball Shroomish :D

Oh no, I still have one. It's just that I haven't gotten around to evolving her yet, so I'm unable to breed any more at the moment! Thank you though. :)

I'm also very interested in a female Safari Ball Trapinch if that'd be okay for Dream HA Shroomish!

machupichu18

I like Cereal!
    Years
  • Can I have the shiny electrike and the shiny slurpuff, I can give a shiny ninjask w/ competitive moveset and a shiny 5 IV accelgor w/ free choice specs

EDIT: Can you also breed me this:

Phantump
    Ability: Haveset
    Nature: Any nature you see fit (I have no idea about natures)
    Egg Moves: Venom Drench
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0

Scyther
    Ability: Techinitan
    Nature: Any competitive nature
    Egg Moves: Night Slash, Steel wing, Defog
    IVs: 0/31/31/31/31/31

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Oh no, I still have one. It's just that I haven't gotten around to evolving her yet, so I'm unable to breed any more at the moment! Thank you though. :)

I'm also very interested in a female Safari Ball Trapinch if that'd be okay for Dream HA Shroomish!

Trapinch for Shroomish it is then! :D Gonna put you up the queue now :) You can ask for eggs if you want! :D

Can I have the shiny electrike and the shiny slurpuff, I can give a shiny ninjask w/ competitive moveset and a shiny 5 IV accelgor w/ free choice specs

Phantump

Scyther

Hello! :D Ok, I'll take both shiny Ninjask and shiny Accelgor w/ Choice Specs for those two shinies :D About the breeding requests, I don't have a Phantump up in my shop, so I can't breed you one :( The Scyther should be ok, but I just find the IVs strange. I can breed you 31/31/31/xx/31/31 no prob, but that 0 HP IV and 31 IVs in the rest will take some time, probably lots of days :)) Are you sure you're not going for 5IV(-SpA)? Cuz sorry, I have to decline your request if it's 0/31/31/31/31/31 :(

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Hello everyone! :D Quite a long post, but please read :P

The past few days have been busy for me, since I have lots of college stuff to attend to, so for those who put up requests for the past few days, sorry if it will take some time :P I'm also doing everything in the middle of my own breeding project, so if you can wait for a bit :) The next few days will be a bit busy for me as well, but everyone who still wants to request stuff may still do, it just might take some time to answer/accept your requests :D

Anyway, for those who request for Pokemon, you may also request for eggs! :D They are absolutely free, but once my resource of 30 eggs dry up, you have to wait for the next batch to come :P As long as there's still eggs, you may ask for them :D

Lastly, for those who ask for IVs, please make them standard. It's hard enough for me to breed for 5IVs exact, so please don't ask for 6IVs (this includes both 31 and 0 IVs), you (and I) will get a bit impatient about that :)) also, I can only breed 0 Spd IVs in Pokemon if you ask specifically (for Trick Room/Gyro Ball purposes), so please don't ask for any other 0 IVs :P This is not only for my convenience, but also because I know you guys want your Pokemon ready as soon as possible, and asking for too much time for breeding will keep me from doing other requests and as well as my own breeding projects :P

Well, thank you for reading this especially long comment :)) Feel free to request for Pokemon! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Thanks, surprise me with the spread, if you have time can we trade the shinies now, I wanna get slurpuff trained for a wifi compeition

Yeah sure, let's trade the shinies now :D waiting for you to go online already :D

EDIT: Wait for a while lol, need to change the nickname first of the Slurpuff :))

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Hello again! I'd love to make another two requests if I may!

FC: 1005-9703-2073
    IGN: Erin

Pokemon: Cherubi
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    Nature: Any
    IVs: Any
    Egg Moves: Any
    Other notes: Female, Dream Ball

Pokemon: Bellsprout
    Nature: Any
    IVs: Any
    Egg Moves: Any
    Other notes: Female, Friend Ball

I have my Apricorn Pokés listed here as well as Dream Ball Pokés here if any of them interest you!

Your Cherubi, Bellsprout and Trapinch are all ready! :D We can trade as soon as you're available :)

ya froslass so ya you canbreed it 31/xx/31/31/31/31 surely
    i can offer :duskull (f) dusk ball ,calm,levitate
    31/xx/31/31/31/xx
    em: leer,night shade,pain split,haze

shiny excadrill (decent potential overall)

Your 5IV (-Atk) Chione (Snorunt) is ready! :D We can trade when you're online :)

Can I have the shiny electrike and the shiny slurpuff, I can give a shiny ninjask w/ competitive moveset and a shiny 5 IV accelgor w/ free choice specs

Phantump

Scyther

I already got a Scyther with Night Slash and Defog, but since Steel Wing is a TM and I don't have it yet (it's obtainable in the Battle Maison), you can choose to just teach the Scyther you get Steel Wing, or you have to wait for a LONG time before you get the Scyther :P Either way, if you're ok with just Night Slash and Defog, we can trade already if you want :D

Xarel1375

Some Dude
    Years
  • FC: 2122-7907-1386
    IGN: Xarel (X), Yarikh (Y)
    Egg Number: A3, C5, D5

You have an interesting idea with that Egg Roulette. In exchange, I offer an Adamant Dive Ball Shellder (male unfortunately) that knows Tackle, Icicle Spear, and Rock Blast. No interest in a Shell Smashing Cloyster. Did I mention the Lv. 1 Shellder is Japanese?

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Your Cherubi, Bellsprout and Trapinch are all ready! :D We can trade as soon as you're available :)

Your 5IV (-Atk) Chione (Snorunt) is ready! :D We can trade when you're online :)

I already got a Scyther with Night Slash and Defog, but since Steel Wing is a TM and I don't have it yet (it's obtainable in the Battle Maison), you can choose to just teach the Scyther you get Steel Wing, or you have to wait for a LONG time before you get the Scyther :P Either way, if you're ok with just Night Slash and Defog, we can trade already if you want :D
    i am online we can trade now

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    thnx a lot for chione(snorunt)
    and the eggs were really good , i got a heavy ball larvitar,5iv swirlix ,and speed boost venipede

thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016

Phantump

Scyther

I forgot to ask, but what were you offering again for this Scyther? Sorry, I might've missed it, but I don't remember what you were going to trade me for the Scyther. :P

FC: 2122-7907-1386
    IGN: Xarel (X), Yarikh (Y)
    Egg Number: A3, C5, D5

You have an interesting idea with that Egg Roulette. In exchange, I offer an Adamant Dive Ball Shellder (male unfortunately) that knows Tackle, Icicle Spear, and Rock Blast. No interest in a Shell Smashing Cloyster. Did I mention the Lv. 1 Shellder is Japanese?

Oh, the eggs are free, you don't have to worry about giving me anything in particular for those :P But by all means, you may trade me anything you think might be a good addition to my shop, thank you! :D

thnx a lot for chione(snorunt)
    and the eggs were really good , i got a heavy ball larvitar,5iv swirlix ,and speed boost venipede

thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!

Great haul with the eggs, congrats! :D No prob, feel free to come back to my shop! :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Sorry for the delayed response! I'll be on in a few minutes!
    Also, would I be able to get eggs [A3] [E1] and [C2] ?

Umm A3's already taken, as well as C5 and D5, sorry I haven't updated the main post yet about that. As for the other eggs, no prob, I'll get them ready for you, just ask for one more :) You may trade me anything you have lying around there for the eggs (though stuff I can add in my shop are greatly appreciated lol) :D

Years
  • Umm A3's already taken, as well as C5 and D5, sorry I haven't updated the main post yet about that. As for the other eggs, no prob, I'll get them ready for you, just ask for one more :) You may trade me anything you have lying around there for the eggs (though stuff I can add in my shop are greatly appreciated lol) :D

No problem; I'd like [B2] if that's okay.
    Sure thing. :)

Xarel1375

Some Dude
    Years
  • Firebreathing Ice Cube said:
    Oh, the eggs are free, you don't have to worry about giving me anything in particular for those :P But by all means, you may trade me anything you think might be a good addition to my shop, thank you! :D

Like I said, no interest in a Shell Smash Cloyster. I'm on now.

BuwiKomiya

Feline Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Hi Firebreathing Ice Cube! I'm new to this site and it's my first time requesting for Pokemons.

FC: 2809-9616-6308
    IGN: Xiaobui
    Pokemon: Bulbasaur
    Nature: Bold
    IVs: 31/XX/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Giga Drain?

Pokemon: Squirtle
    Ability: Rain Dish
    Egg Moves: Yawn

I don't have much to offer since my IV bred pokes are non shiny and are in regular balls but please let me know if there something you are looking for.

Thank you so much!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Like I said, no interest in a Shell Smash Cloyster. I'm on now.

I'm online now, we can do the trade if you want :D

Hi Firebreathing Ice Cube! I'm new to this site and it's my first time requesting for Pokemons.

FC: 2809-9616-6308
    IGN: Xiaobui
    Pokemon: Bulbasaur
    Egg Moves: Giga Drain?

Pokemon: Squirtle
    Ability: Rain Dish
    Egg Moves: Yawn

I don't have much to offer since my IV bred pokes are non shiny and are in regular balls but please let me know if there something you are looking for.

Thank you so much!

Hello, and welcome the the forums! :D As much as I would want to help, I don't have those two in my HA/Egg Moves Section, so I can't breed them for you :( I might add them there in the future, but not anytime soon, I'm sorry D: You may ask for something else seen in this shop if you want though :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back