• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Kiss?

First Kiss?

• Good

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
Years
  • ~My first kiss couldn't have been more stupid. I'm not even sure if I should count it as a kiss...'cause like, it was so random and unexpected, that it didn't really feel like a kiss Oo;. I won't get into details, I'll just say it was part of a stupid game and it didn't really mean anything to me...

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Never had one. Got close to it, then well, we both chickened out. ^_^ It was kinda funny actually, we both ended up laughing- mainly because we're like the greatest friends ever, and do everything in our classes together. We're -almost- best buddies, and I guess it was just weird.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I don't kow....I kissed three boys in a row when i was five and that can't count really since i was FIVE and they wre just my friends XD Still waiting for a real kiss form a guy i truley like and vise-versa^______________^

Sean Fury

It's tricky
    Years
  • Wow, it's been such a long time. I technically have two first kisses, because I kinda blocked the one out and pretended it never happened. But my second kiss couldn't of been better.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I had my first kiss at one of my friends parties X_X It was with my ex-boyfriend, we went outside, and we just... kissed xD It was quite nice.

Selkie_warrior

Check out my avatar shop!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    i had my first kiss wen i was 5 bad i didnt no anything but her best friend was perving on us and told the whole scholl(i still get teased and im in 6th grade)

DININI

Haruhi#s #1 fun! Join the SOS!
    Years
  • I had my first kiss at 4. I was in a playground. I didn't know anythng about her :P

poke lover

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I had my first kiss when I was in grade 2 or something. Can't really remember if it was good or bad since I was like 8 years old (it was probably bad anyway xD)

Rubypoke

Addictive...
    Years
  • My first kiss was when i was 3 with the girl over the road, you know play around stuff.

My first proper kiss, was really proper but still, I liked it.

I dont want a proper kiss until i find ze right girl. ^_^

Back