• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    I hate bugs. .___. Except with spiders, but I still have a good fear of them....

Years
  • That's why you always get the bottles. 8) Never cans. haha.

I've never been stung by a bee, but I've had a tick before. Freakin hate those things. The idea of them alone is so creepy. :x

Oh god Audy, I feel for you. I got so many ticks on a school bushwalking excursion a few years back.

It was not fun.

One of my biggest fears - drinking a can of soda outside and drinking a bee/wasp. Not evem kidding, haha. Never even happened to anyone I know, it's just SCARY.

Luckily for me, it hasn't happened to me yet but I would freak out.

I got stung by a bee once on the eyeball. Not the eyelid, but the actual eyeball. I was only four but I still remember it being insanely painful.

Ouch, that would hurt. Couldn't believe how brave you were Wes.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I got stung by a bee once on the eyeball. Not the eyelid, but the actual eyeball. I was only four but I still remember it being insanely painful.

what the

what

why did you tell me this

Years
  • o-on the eyeball? D:
    oh, that reminds me
    one day i put on my gym shorts, and I felt a strange pain. But, I shrugged it off.
    about ten minutes later, i was about to walk out of the door of my house, and I felt the pain again and something sorta move.
    I threw my shorts on the ground in what was probably the quickest I've ever moved . . . and to my dismay, a scorpion crawled out.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    o-on the eyeball? D:
    oh, that reminds me
    one day i put on my gym shorts, and I felt a strange pain. But, I shrugged it off.
    about ten minutes later, i was about to walk out of the door of my house, and I felt the pain again and something sorta move.
    I threw my shorts on the ground in what was probably the quickest I've ever moved . . . and to my dismay, a scorpion crawled out.

I think this is an appropriate time to reiterate my last post.

what the

what

why did you tell me this

Years
  • I'm only trying to be a dutiful citizen and help you stay on the watch for predators. :-)
    One should always be diligent in checking surroundings for creepy crawlies with stingers :c

How exactly does one get a scorpion in their pants exactly

DO TELL

well okay here's the thing i think i left them on the floor
    but still
    also in my defense i live in like a hybrid version of narnia and nowhere from courage the cowardly dog (in that i live in the middle of nowhere and it's hard to find)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Where I live can be accurately summed up by simply being very similar to Nowhere. And yes, creepy stuff does indeed happen in my area.

We've had everything from ant infestations to dead flies piling up in our windowsills to mice running roughshod in the house. Bees are everywhere as well though thankfully nobody in the family's met the business end of one of their stingers yet.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Oh god, I would have nightmares if I found a scorpion in my shorts. D:

The worst I've been bitten has been from a bull ant. I remember as a little kid, I'd poke around outside quite often, doing random stuff kids do. Well anyway, I went up to my Aunty's who lives in the country - in the mountains, and I was playing in their backyard and decided to grab a stick and shove it down this particularly deep hole. Not long after I did this a couple of bull ants scuttles up the stick and bit me on the skin between my middle and index finger. I can't remember the pain, but I can definitely remember the crying and all the icy poles I had afterward haha.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Where I live can be accurately summed up by simply being very similar to Nowhere. And yes, creepy stuff does indeed happen in my area.

We've had everything from ant infestations to dead flies piling up in our windowsills to mice running roughshod in the house. Bees are everywhere as well though thankfully nobody in the family's met the business end of one of their stingers yet.

Sounds like you just need to clean the house there bro ._____.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back