• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
Fight Club is one of my top favorite movies. Everything about it is fantastic. :3

So the question is... who's tryna fight

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Ive only seen it twice. I didn't really understand it very well. All I remember about it is Brad Pitt talking about the rules of Fight Club and I only remember certain ones. It was actually quite a weird although good movie.

Years
I would die. I.. would die. Literally. Right there. :| What in the heck, man.

We have pretty bad black widow problems where I live. I've never seen any inside, but it's super common to see them outside in our neighborhood. :P And I hate spiders except in theory, haha. I think they're fascinating to read about but I sure as hell don't want one near me in person.

Also Erik who is the cute boy in your avatar. o3o
It was pretty mortifying. I mean, I've seen scorpions around here before, but I just..never thought one would try to get into my pants. It's hard being so desirable

SPEAKING OF FIGHT CLUB, The author, Chuck Palahniuk has a few other books out. He wrote this one book called Haunted . . . it literally is haunting. It's got some morbid, disturbing stories. ~_~; I'd link one, but the content definitely isn't appropriate. The worst story, mind you, is Guts.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Oh good, I was afraid I was going to get yelled at for not having seen it. xD;

Years
I'll yell at you, if you want me too. ;)
I mean, I'm meaning to read it, and I guess I can add it to my to-do list of stuff to watch.
But, currently, I'm focusing on finishing the currently published A Song of Fire and Ice books. :c

Years
Oh good, I was afraid I was going to get yelled at for not having seen it. xD;
I haven't seen it either. I had it spoiled for me so I lost all desire to see it. :( Same thing happened with the Sixth Sense. But it's okay. Just watch a trailer and quote from that and you can fake knowing all kinds of movies you've never seen.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I have a surprisingly low desire to see Fight Club. It's my brother's favourite film, but given that I know the premise and can quote most of the important lines and that it's not really a story that interests me all that much... I just don't want to see it, really!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Fight Club is awesome, but it's definitely not my favorite Fincher film. It's probably The Social Network or Alien 3 (even though he has basically disowned that one). The Game is pretty awesome too..if anyone lives in America and has Netflix...you can stream there. XD

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2016
my friend's first reaction when he saw this film was, "dude did you see the giant penis towards the end!" lol says a lot about my friends.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
It's one of the movies that you fall in love with if you know nothing about it when you go in. The less you know, the more you like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back