• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You were downloading...how long did that take? My computer takes forever to download one item >_>

Not long, actually. It took a few hours when I didn't give 1-2 of them priority, but I ended up doing them in batches of 2 because that would make each one take 10-20 minutes because I wasn't splitting up my download speed lol.

Years
My download speed ranges from 1mb to 5mb, normally sticking around 3-4, but it is annoying when downloading things and it says:

Estimated time 2 hours ... no wait 2 minutes... 3 minutes... 6 min- DONE.

Make your mind up!​

Years
/pat pat
There, there Wenty.

Though, my wireless is blooming annoying; sometimes it just won't work and I have to hook it up with a Ethernet cable! :(​

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Don't worry Went, my torrent rn is going at 335 Kb/s and that's normal for me ;-;

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Wow, do I have the fastest here? :3
2033824738.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
...the only thing I know about downloading/upload speeds is that my computer takes an average amount of time.

@Livewire: IT'S HOT HERE IN LOUISIANA, TOO.
weather said "it will be 80, BUT CLEAR SKIES WILL MAKE IT FEEL LIKE ONE HUNDRED FIVE :DDDDD"
like a crack head or something.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
WEATHER TALK IS BAD.

My speed I can't c/p on here but it's 4.82 download and 0.84 upload n_n It was even worse years ago!!

Years
All this comparison of who has the biggest internet speeds would interest Dr. Freud.

Surely it's not the speed that counts, but how you use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back