• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Focus Shift OOC

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Mystery Dungeon 2! Have you never played it? They go into the future and the world gets paralysed.

Oh right, my sister had it but she let me play it and I beat it in like two days and she was uber-mad because she had been slowly working her way through it for a month or so, and then my OCD kicked in and I played it for twenty hours over two days and beat it.

When I see any three letter acronym starting with M and ending with 2 I think COD: Modern Warfare 2 and rage a little bit because their messed up map pack left me playing offline for a day and a half!!!

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    I don't really play thew side games much, I don't know why.
    Same Zam, at first I thought it was MW2, then i looked again and saw no 'W' :'(

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    I know, I had a K/D over 2 before I sold it and switched back to WAW, first COD game I ever played.
    My K/D was abysmal at .82 and I had over 10000 kills but I eventually dragged it up to 1.2 before Black Ops came out.
    I have a 1.18 K/D on Black Ops but i've dropped off in favor of Team Fortress 2 for the PC, which makes my friends mad because I'm the best player out of the lot of them[Only one who has both a K/D over 1 and a Win/Loss over 1]

Now lets shut up about COD and get back to something else, my RP seems to be going smashingly, had to hold a few people back to give some others a chance to catch up and sadly Sandeon already left because it was moving too fast.
    Although Red Hot Chili Pellipeppers showed an interest in taking Sandeon's place.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Well that's good about your RP, I'm quite liking this version of Focus Shift, its moving fairly quickly which is good, still more plot twists to come. I had an epiphany last night, so I have this mega huge awesome plot twist *evil smile and laugh*

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Nice, mine is a mix inbetween a pre-written plot and improvision.
    Its working quite well since I spend my time thinking up new situations on my head at school instead of paying attention XD

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Lol, same here, I have a general outline of what is going on, but then fill it up with improvised stuffs.
    You should pay attention in school XD, might help you someday. *coughhypocritecough*

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    I don't need to pay attention, I already get good grades day dreaming the entire time... except in Spanish but thats because its my first class of the day.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I think I just posted my first long post on this RP...

Anyways, wassup you guys.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Hey watchman, reading now.

@Zam: como estas?

EDIT: Nice to see you Watchman, at least now Kellyn, Harley and Anthony are together.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Ichiro: You want me to go Dasvidania?

Watchman: Read it, I think you did a good job edging your way to the alternate world with all the others in Anthony's group.

Really I can't wait to see Miharu knocked down a few pegs by old world sexism, not because i'm sexist but because I think she will have a very hard time pretending to be inferior to men.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    It will be hard for Michaela and her character to get through that, but I think they can do it.

And thanks.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    I believe it is Dasvedanya, but that is Russian, what is Spanish? adios?
    roflmao.
    Yeah, it will be interesting :P

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Darn, I can only understand three in every five words, and even then I can never remember the damn endings.
    Wait, you didn't do conjugation for preguntar...
    Then that means you were doing present-tense without specifying a person or persons[I'm bad at word memorization, not the basic grammar concepts]

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    lol, I'm just using google translate. I'm not in spanish till next year.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Used a little google translator myself, you said[this is a very loose translation]
    Wonderful, to question graciously
    Or something along those lines.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I had put Very wonderful, thank you for asking. Ya, i'm no good with spanish yet.

Back