• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Foreigners (OOC)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    And I like it :3

I do want to wait for Tauros before posting Pewter, really... can you guys hold on for one more day?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Okay then......waiting one more day is not bad at all actually. Well, my Hoothoot learned Reflect if that's fine. There was another important fight with two Pidgeottos that kinda seemed fit for the move.....

Tauros14

Minecraft+Pokemon=Pure Joy
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]Stephany left and Will was alone in the pokemon center. Marina stretched as she looked up to Will as if asking "What are we gonna do now?" Will sent out Ozzy as well and they walked around, observing the city.
    "Okay lets get some things from the pokemart then lets go to Viridian Forest, we have to catch up." Will said.
    They walked into the pokemart.
    "Good day!" The clerk said.
    "Um hello, can i have a few potions and five pokeballs?" Will asked.
    "Sure, that will be..." The cclerk fidgetted with the cash register. "1000 pokedollars."
    "Okay..." Will took out the money and handed it to the clerk.
    Will came to Kanto with 3000 pokedollars from his parents.
    "Thankyou," The clerk said.
    "No, thankyou." Will said. He was in a hurry.
    He sprinted to the entrance of Viridian forest.

--------

Viridian Forest was a creepy place. It was crawling with bug pokemon. Will laughed at his pun. He walked slowly into the grass.
    "Gotta be careful..." he whispered to himself.
    Suddenly a caterpie jumped out and Marina shreiked. It tackled Marina and shot a stringshot at Marina.
    "Marina use water gun!" Will commanded.
    Maina splashed the weak little Caterpie with the attack and the caterpie crashed into a tree. It fainted. Marina absolutely hates bugs. She shook nervously as she walked with Will. Will was nervous too. It was getting pretty dark.
    "Man im probably really behind..." Will thought to himself.
    Will and Marina heard a shaking in the tree above them. They looked up and saw another bug pokemon with a horn on its head.
    "What is that?" Will asked himself.
    He held up his pokedex.
    "Weedle," It said,"It can release powerful amounts of poison..."
    "Cool..." Will said.
    Marina began to tug on Wills pants asking to send her back in. Will sighed.
    "Fine..." He recalled Marina and sent out Ozzy.
    "AMBIPOM!" Ozzy yelled happily.
    They continued to walk through the forest.
    "Ozzy are you scared?" Will asked.
    Ozzy shook his head. There was another Weedle barely visible in the distance.
    "Ozzy, take on that Weedle!" Will said.
    Ozzy shook his head.
    "Why not?" Will asked.
    He felt Ozzy shiver on his shoulder. Ozzy was scared.
    "Hey! You!" Someone yelled.
    "Huh? Me?" Will said.
    Where was that coming from? Suddenly a little kid came out of a tree.
    "Cmon! Battle Me!" The kid said.
    "Um...okay?" Will said back.
    The kid smiled as he sent out another bug type pokemon. It had wings amd was purple.
    "Me and my butterfree will crush you!" He yelled.
    "Yes my first Kanto battle." Will said. "Ozzy take it on!"
    Ozzy leaped from Wills shoulder.
    "Ambipom!" Ozzy shreiked.
    "Ozzy use mega punch!" Will yelled.
    Ozzy leapt up to the butterfree and punched it hard in the chest. The butterfree fell to the ground in pain.
    "Butterfree get back up and use hypnosis!" The kid yelled.
    The butterfree flew back up and began to use hypnosis. Ozzy began to fall asleep. This was bad. Then the butterfree tackled Ozzy in his sleep.
    "Come on Ozzy wake up!" Will yelled.
    Ozzy opened his eyes and realized what was going on. He leapt up from his sleep and grabbed the butterfrees leg as it flew in for another attack. The butterfree was surprised and tried to shake Ozzy free. Ozzy used his free hand to mega punch the butterfree. The butterfree fell ro the ground.
    "Oh no!" The kid said. He recalled his butterfree.
    "um...your pretty good..." The kid said as he ran away.
    Will smiled.
    "Good job Ozzy." He said.
    It was dark now.
    "Ozzy...do you want to go to bed now?" Will asked.
    Ozzy nodded and they set up their sleeping bags.

-------

The next morning came and Will stretched.
    "Come on Ozzy lets get to Pewter City!" Will said.
    "Ambi!" Ozzy agreed.
    They cleaned up their sleeping bags and continued walking. The forest was much less creepy in the morning. Most of the pokemon were still asleep.
    Ozzy swung on the branches of the trees as Will continued walking.
    "Ozzy! Be careful..." Will said.
    Ozzy stopped swinging and froze. He was right in front if a strange nest.
    "What is that?" Will asked.
    "Thats a beedrill nest..." Someone said.
    Will turned around and saw that kid again.
    "Who are you?" Will asked.
    The boy didnt answer and ran away once again.
    "That kid is weird..." Will said.
    Ozzy carefully leapt down from the branch and onto Wills shoulder.
    "I dont think we wanna wake up those guys." Will said.
    When Will turned around Ozzy smiled. He carefully leapt back onto the tree. He started to knock around the nest. He laughed. This was so much fun! He continued to knock the nest back and forth. A weedle poked its head out of the nest.
    "Weedle!" It said angrily.
    Ozzy began to cravk up and the weedle went back into the nest. Ozzy kept knocking around the nest. The top of the nest snapped and the nest collapsed to the floor.
    Ozzy nervously ran back to Will. He looked back and saw a swarm of Beedrill come out of their shattered nest. They tracked down Ozzy and began to chase them.
    "AMBIPOM! AMBIPOM!" Ozzy yelled.
    "What is it Oz-"Will stopped himself as he saw the swarm of Beedrill chasing them.
    This was different then the pidgeys. These were fully evolved and deadly. They began to run as fast as they can. Ozzy couldnt fight these pokemon they looked way too poweful. Ozzy leapt up into the trees and swungs from branch to branch.
    "Ozzy! HELP!" Will cried.
    The beedrill were gaining up on Will. Ozzy had no choice but to keep going if he wanted to live. They were doomed. One of the beedrills hooked Will by the horn on its hand and lifted him up. With the other arm it jabbed a shot of poison into Wills arm.
    "Oooooow!" Will shouted.
    Suddely a buterfree came out and Will saw the kid.
    "Butterfree use hypnosis!" the kid yelled.
    Will saw the beedrills around him fall asleep including the one holding him and then he blacked out.[/SIZE]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]Stephany left and Will was alone in the pokemon center. Marina stretched as she looked up to Will as if asking "What are we gonna do now?" Will sent out Ozzy as well and they walked around, observing the city.
    "Okay lets get some things from the pokemart then lets go to Viridian Forest, we have to catch up." Will said.
    They walked into the pokemart.
    "Good day!" The clerk said.
    "Um hello, can i have a few potions and five pokeballs?" Will asked.
    "Sure, that will be..." The cclerk fidgetted with the cash register. "1000 pokedollars."
    "Okay..." Will took out the money and handed it to the clerk.
    Will came to Kanto with 3000 pokedollars from his parents.
    "Thankyou," The clerk said.
    "No, thankyou." Will said. He was in a hurry.
    He sprinted to the entrance of Viridian forest.

--------

Viridian Forest was a creepy place. It was crawling with bug pokemon. Will laughed at his pun. He walked slowly into the grass.
    "Gotta be careful..." he whispered to himself.
    Suddenly a caterpie jumped out and Marina shreiked. It tackled Marina and shot a stringshot at Marina.
    "Marina use water gun!" Will commanded.
    Maina splashed the weak little Caterpie with the attack and the caterpie crashed into a tree. It fainted. Marina absolutely hates bugs. She shook nervously as she walked with Will. Will was nervous too. It was getting pretty dark.
    "Man im probably really behind..." Will thought to himself.
    Will and Marina heard a shaking in the tree above them. They looked up and saw another bug pokemon with a horn on its head.
    "What is that?" Will asked himself.
    He held up his pokedex.
    "Weedle," It said,"It can release powerful amounts of poison..."
    "Cool..." Will said.
    Marina began to tug on Wills pants asking to send her back in. Will sighed.
    "Fine..." He recalled Marina and sent out Ozzy.
    "AMBIPOM!" Ozzy yelled happily.
    They continued to walk through the forest.
    "Ozzy are you scared?" Will asked.
    Ozzy shook his head. There was another Weedle barely visible in the distance.
    "Ozzy, take on that Weedle!" Will said.
    Ozzy shook his head.
    "Why not?" Will asked.
    He felt Ozzy shiver on his shoulder. Ozzy was scared.
    "Hey! You!" Someone yelled.
    "Huh? Me?" Will said.
    Where was that coming from? Suddenly a little kid came out of a tree.
    "Cmon! Battle Me!" The kid said.
    "Um...okay?" Will said back.
    The kid smiled as he sent out another bug type pokemon. It had wings amd was purple.
    "Me and my butterfree will crush you!" He yelled.
    "Yes my first Kanto battle." Will said. "Ozzy take it on!"
    Ozzy leaped from Wills shoulder.
    "Ambipom!" Ozzy shreiked.
    "Ozzy use mega punch!" Will yelled.
    Ozzy leapt up to the butterfree and punched it hard in the chest. The butterfree fell to the ground in pain.
    "Butterfree get back up and use hypnosis!" The kid yelled.
    The butterfree flew back up and began to use hypnosis. Ozzy began to fall asleep. This was bad. Then the butterfree tackled Ozzy in his sleep.
    "Come on Ozzy wake up!" Will yelled.
    Ozzy opened his eyes and realized what was going on. He leapt up from his sleep and grabbed the butterfrees leg as it flew in for another attack. The butterfree was surprised and tried to shake Ozzy free. Ozzy used his free hand to mega punch the butterfree. The butterfree fell ro the ground.
    "Oh no!" The kid said. He recalled his butterfree.
    "um...your pretty good..." The kid said as he ran away.
    Will smiled.
    "Good job Ozzy." He said.
    It was dark now.
    "Ozzy...do you want to go to bed now?" Will asked.
    Ozzy nodded and they set up their sleeping bags.

-------

The next morning came and Will stretched.
    "Come on Ozzy lets get to Pewter City!" Will said.
    "Ambi!" Ozzy agreed.
    They cleaned up their sleeping bags and continued walking. The forest was much less creepy in the morning. Most of the pokemon were still asleep.
    Ozzy swung on the branches of the trees as Will continued walking.
    "Ozzy! Be careful..." Will said.
    Ozzy stopped swinging and froze. He was right in front if a strange nest.
    "What is that?" Will asked.
    "Thats a beedrill nest..." Someone said.
    Will turned around and saw that kid again.
    "Who are you?" Will asked.
    The boy didnt answer and ran away once again.
    "That kid is weird..." Will said.
    Ozzy carefully leapt down from the branch and onto Wills shoulder.
    "I dont think we wanna wake up those guys." Will said.
    When Will turned around Ozzy smiled. He carefully leapt back onto the tree. He started to knock around the nest. He laughed. This was so much fun! He continued to knock the nest back and forth. A weedle poked its head out of the nest.
    "Weedle!" It said angrily.
    Ozzy began to cravk up and the weedle went back into the nest. Ozzy kept knocking around the nest. The top of the nest snapped and the nest collapsed to the floor.
    Ozzy nervously ran back to Will. He looked back and saw a swarm of Beedrill come out of their shattered nest. They tracked down Ozzy and began to chase them.
    "AMBIPOM! AMBIPOM!" Ozzy yelled.
    "What is it Oz-"Will stopped himself as he saw the swarm of Beedrill chasing them.
    This was different then the pidgeys. These were fully evolved and deadly. They began to run as fast as they can. Ozzy couldnt fight these pokemon they looked way too poweful. Ozzy leapt up into the trees and swungs from branch to branch.
    "Ozzy! HELP!" Will cried.
    The beedrill were gaining up on Will. Ozzy had no choice but to keep going if he wanted to live. They were doomed. One of the beedrills hooked Will by the horn on its hand and lifted him up. With the other arm it jabbed a shot of poison into Wills arm.
    "Oooooow!" Will shouted.
    Suddely a buterfree came out and Will saw the kid.
    "Butterfree use hypnosis!" the kid yelled.
    Will saw the beedrills around him fall asleep including the one holding him and then he blacked out.

...OOC thread. >_>;
    [/SIZE]

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Think you posted in the wrong thread.......... Doesn't really matter since you posted over in the IC...

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I've been stalking the PC all weekend on mah phone, so . . . I've already written a post~! :D
    I hope it's not too violent for K+, lol xD

Lol . . . just realized that I get to do five pages worth of bolding/coloring and stuffz. >:C

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Good boy, Naku~ Now that Tauros has almost caught up (he's fainted in Viridian Forest atm??) I can post Pewter City. Done!

Also, Hoothoot learning Reflect is fine. You're doing a good job training it, Otherworld9) :)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Good boy, Naku~ Now that Tauros has almost caught up (he's fainted in Viridian Forest atm??) I can post Pewter City. Done!

Also, Hoothoot learning Reflect is fine. You're doing a good job training it, Otherworld9) :)

Thaank you. Now that I can go to Petwer City, I can escape and go straight away. So far, this RP is pretty exciting. more than 50 posts and we haven't even gotten one badge in here. :P Can't post though....I'll just wait till Nakuzami posts to see Shun's reaction. Don't want to be first in Pewter City either though....

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Oh yay, a Pidgeotto. ^^

Oh; and quick question, and I apologize if this has been answered already, but, we're allowed to have Pokemon Boxes, right? You know: to store extra pokemon in.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Badges aren't everything ;)

And yes, Shawn, you can catch more than 6 pokémon... and about the 6 pokémon limit... what do you guys think? Should your 7th pokéball teleport to the box storage system as soon as you've caught the pokémon (like in the games and anime) or should you be allowed to carry more than 6 pokémon but try to deposit any extras each time you visit a pokémon center? Since you're only allowed to use 6 pokémon in a battle anyway. And since 'studies have shown that 6 is the optimal number of pokémon to carry around and train and care about at any one given time' or something, lol

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
    Years
  • Posted. Like Naku said, hope it's not to violent for K+

And yes, I agree, this RP is very nice. I was told that RHCP's RPs always tend to go somewhere.

Edit: Edited my post with a secret scene featuring a cameo of a Team Shiro member, just to raise the suspense + pressure.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I too think it's easier if the extra ball is teleported :p no matter how unrealistic or cheesy it may be.

Oh... maybe I should try to make an effort to keep this RP K+ xD Nakuzami's post was actually a little above the top. Kicking and all... Hm, actually, the nature of this RP might make it better off as T rated. What do you guys think? We can change if I decide it's a good idea ^^ convince me or speak against.

@ WYmsical - Unfortunately, your portrait of a shironian was way off... I'd prefer if you'd let me handle playing Team Shiro (unless I state in an instruction post that you're allowed to bunny them). And I'd be happier if you took that "secret scene" away from your post as it's quite, well wrong. :3 Also, it's a bit unfair of you to say in your post that there is only one room left in the pokémon center, seeing as you are only the second player to reach Pewter City. If you other players read this, you are free to write that there are more rooms in the pokémon center. Sorry for being so picky about your post... but.

The thing about Team Shiro is that... they are in much like Team Plasma (unless you hadn't made that obvious connection already xD). They might use pokémon to battle with or work with, but they do it with these pokémon as partners and friends (real friends or conned into believing they are free and equals? You won't know yet).
    I promise that something revolving around Team Shiro will happen in Pewter City, sorry for keeping it on hold for so long ;) but I just wanted to set the mood of the RP first, like an ordinary journey.

I'm happy that you guys seem to enjoy the RP btw :3

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Oh... maybe I should try to make an effort to keep this RP K+ xD Nakuzami's post was actually a little above the top. Kicking and all... Hm, actually, the nature of this RP might make it better off as T rated. What do you guys think? We can change if I decide it's a good idea ^^ convince me or speak against.

I say we change it. Who knows what will happen if we end up fighting brutal pokemon or brutal trainers. If Shun kicks, and Kate punches, then I guess we should. I'm not sure though.

And yes...I'm enjoying this RP. The RP is fun thanks to you being the GM anyway, or since this is the only RP I've been in so far....

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    There, a post of foreboding... happy now? XD

Thanks, Otherworld :3 but it's got just as much to do with the great players we have. You aren't so bad yourself ;)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    xD Can't argue there, really. I like the other characters as well though. I'm starting to get a feeling for all of them :3

Also, another post of pseudo-foreboding. ~~

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Well, we all are good, obviously. Without one or the other, the RP would be different. Also.....I hope I described the room well enough. As for the event...do we just walk into the gym the next morning? (after viewing the posters that is).

Back