• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Framed!? [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
OOC: Sure.

Alana heard sirens coming. She turned to try and find out which direction they were heading. "I think they're heaidng towards that boy we saw earlier."

'Yeah I think so. Let's go find out what's going on. He looked a little familiar anyway.' Chikorita jumped down from her shoulder and headed in the direction the boy had gone.

"He did look familiar didn't he?" Alana shrugged and hurried after her Pokemon. They weren't too far off when screams sounded then a huge green dragon rose into the air. "Woah!" Both of them stopped and stared for a moment. "Come on!" Chikorita and Alana took off again.

'There. It belongs to that trainer.'

"Yeah but I don't think it feels like obeying him right now." She ran towards the boy and spoke above the screams. "Maybe you should recall Rayquaza. If you don't some one's going to get hurt!"

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
Years
As Sean grabbed ahold of Rayquaza, he heard the female's trainers voice. He glanced down at the crowd, she was the only one standing. She is an Elite trainer.

Rayquaza flew above the buildings, but held a stationary pose once a safe distance above the crowd. "Hey, you want a lift? I'm in a hurry so c'mon!"

Alana

Years
Alana considered for a moment, then she scooped up Chikorita and hopped on Rayquaza behind the boy. Closer up she was possitive she had seen him somewhere before. "Alright let's go." Chikorita moved from her arms to her shoulder and nodded.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
Years
:dead: OOC: Sean isn't the best at talking to girls, but we'll see how this goes.

IC:
The two trainers were silent as they ascended above the clouds. "Eh..erm.. Your that Elite Trainer..arn't you", Sean glanced at the chikorita. "You wouldn't happen to been having a weird day?"

Rayquaza roared, and began weeving in and out of the clouds. He was enjoying the open air, totally oblivious to the events of the surface world.

Alana

Years
OOC: Lol

"You could say that, yeah." Alana replied with a nod. "And yeah my days been rather weird. My PC messed up and I can't get my Pokemon out. Plus I feel like everyone's avoiding me and giving me odd looks. I don't know why." She sighed and Chikorita made a slightly annoyed sound in her throat. "Yeah it's been very annoying."

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
Years
Sean tugged at rayquaza, putting him back into a linear path. "Same thing that happened to me...Perhaps the Elite Trainers are being targeted for some reason. But why would everyone be avoiding us and acting as if we were criminals?" Sean asked hesitantly. "Oh, yeah my name is Sean Webb...But you have probably heard of me under the name Sithre".

Alana

Years
"Yeah I've heard of Sithre. My name's Alana Nave and that's what most people know me as." Alana grinned as Chikorita yawned in a bored fashion. "Uh right. Well I can't see any reason why we'd be targeted by anyone. Maybe it's a team like Team Rocket or something adn they've been spreading rumors or something. They'd be the kind of people to target Elite Trainers right?"

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
Years
"Well before we start asking questions we should find someplace safe, somewhere where we can try and contact other elite trainers. We may not be the only ones going through this." Rayquaza slowed down, waiting for a destination to be mentioned.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
Suddenly, Blitz saw a rayquaza zoom past in the opposite dirction to him,

"Hey must have come from the direction i was headed!" Blitz said as he went to chase it, but soon he realised it had two trainers on its back,

"Wow, Someone actually cought him!" Blitz said to himself, when blitz turned back around there was a young man, The kid looked at him with the worst look he had seen

"If your here to rob me take all the money I have" Blitz said droping his walet on the ground and walking past the young man

" Dont think you can get away from me that easerly, I've seen you an the news, Your that awfull trainer who attacs anyone he wants for no reason!"

"I think your mistaken, Now I want no trouble, please just take my money and go!" Blitz said as he kept on walking, The boy ignored blitz and took out a pokeball

"I am really too tired to battle, Can we rescedual?" Blitz said, The boy took out a caterpie still not listening to blitz

"Do you really expect to defeat anyone with tha.." Blitz said interupted by the caterpies powerfull solarbeam "But, it, its only" Blitz stutterd "Eh, never mind" Blitz said as he took out aggron "I dont know hjow you tought your caterpie such powerfull attacks, But I know for a fact, No caterpie has enough defence for an aggron!" Blitz was right, Caterpie was beaten in only one attack, Blitz returned his pokemon and moved on, untill he came to an empty medow

"THis should be a perfect place too rest!" Blitz said as he fell onto the grass nearly going to sleep right away!

Alana

Years
"Yeah. Umm, well I can't think of any place. Maybe a place I stopped earlier. It's a lake not too far from here. It's hidden deep in a forest and I didn't see any trainers around except for a kid who didn't know who I was so that's a good sign." Chikorita nodded in agreement. "We should head there. I have a Pokegear so we could use that to contact other elite trainers."

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
Years
"Sure that sounds...erm fine. Start contacting other trainers right now though, we could never know if any of them them are close to us". Rayquaza took the directions and sped off towards Alana's hidden place. "Is it true, true that you have Entei?" Sean studdered.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
Blitz didnt sleep for long, "Hey wake up you scum!" A kid said kicking blitz in the gut

"Ooohh, Kid take it easy, Theres alot more grass you know, I'm only using abit!" Blitz said

"Your from the news, We dont like people like you around these parts, Now get lost before I call the cops!" the kid said standing with his friends

"Mate, I am not whoever you think I am Ok!" Blitz said standing up "If i'm not welcome here I best move on!" Blitz added as he got up, There was more of a breese now, Blitz hated the breese, It always made his ears cold, He kept walking along tehe medow, with the wind still blowing in his hair "I wonder why everyone thinks I did something wrong?" Blitz thought to himself

"Maybe I should wring sam! He might know something"

Blitz picked up his pokegear and dialed sams number, but he didn't answer, He tried again, Still no answer

"He must be busy, Or asleep!" Blitz said "Ill try again later" He added as he kept walking

Alana

Years
"An Entei? Sorry no." Alana replied, She messed with the buttons on her Pokegear and came up with a list of Elite Trainers. "Ok let's see...." She pushed another button and the sound of a phone ringing came from her Pokegear. She was trying to contact a trainer named Blitz.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
Suddenly, Blitz's phone started ringing "Hmp, Must be sam trying to contact me!" Blitz said, Then he looked at the pokegear!

"Alana, I dont think I know an Alana!" Blitz said to himself, Blitz answered the phone anyway

"Hello?" Blitz said

Alana

Years
"Hi. Your name's Blitz right? Well I know you don't know me and I don't know you but we're both elite trainers. I'd like to ask you if anything wierds been happening? Like people acting oddly and your PC freezing up?" Chikorita jumped off Alana's shoulder to her lap and stared at her Pokegear. She was just as curious as Alana to find out what was going on.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
Years
"Just wondering, a know that one of the Elite Trainers has an Entei..and I have a vendetta against all fire pokemon..", Sean stopped talking, sounding alittle lost in past events.

They grew nearer to a large dense forest.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
"Well i actually havn't tried to access my pc yet!, But people have been actign wierdly, Just a second a go some kid kicked me in the gut!" Blitz said "Wait on I have to get out of this wind!" Blitz said running to a nearby forrest!

"THats better, Yeah like I said, People have been eather avoiding me or attacking me!"

Alana

Years
"I figured as much. Could you meet us at a lake? I'll give you directions." Alana gave him directions then said goodbye and hung up. She looked at Sithre curiously. "Why don't you like fire types. I train a couple. They're very loyal Pokemon." Chikorita smacked Alana with her leaf. "So are grass types. Very loyal Pokemon." She grinned and rubbed Chikorita's head.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
"Um so if i go right from here, And then, umm, What did she say about the rock again?" Blitz said trying to find his way through the forrest
"Am I even in the right forest?" Blitz thought "Hey wait theres that japanese mapple, It has to be the right one" Blitz said

"Now did she say go right or left from the maple?"......

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
Years
Sean still was intranced in past thoughts and tragedies. Alana watched the emotions that moved through his eyes, she saw the pain that the idea of fire pokemon erected in him. "I'm sorry, you don't have to tell me", she spoke softly. Her Chikorita looking oddly at the frozen trainer infront of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back