• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Framed!? [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Alana decided not to question him further. She looked down at her little grass Pokemon then down towards the ground. "I think we're here. That's the lake over there." She pointed towards a small lake hidden in the trees. She was trying to take his mind off whatever was bothering him.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Entei stopped nearby in the forest. A waterfall surged down, drowning out any noise Kari could make. The redhead slid off the large lion-like Pokemon, and rest her back against him. She put her hand up and stroked his fur with the back of her hand.

"Wonder if its just me. Seems unlikely that someone would want to just impersonate me, huh?" she asked Entei. The pokemon gave a low growl in return. Kari smiled. "I know, I shouldn't worry. It's a mix up. We'll get it straightened out."

She stood up and cracked her neck. Meowth pranced over to the water and took a drink.

"We might as well stay here," Kari said. "It's going to be a long wait..."

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
Years
Rayquaza slowly descended, letting Alana step off calmly. As usual rayquaza barrel-rolled Sean off of him. "Thanks Ray!. Go enjoy yourself, don't get your self hurt", he said sarcasticly.

Alana was happy he had lost that look on his face, "So I told the trainer Blitz to meat us here."
"Good, could I barrow your poke'gear I know of a certain trainer who may be able to help us". An awkward silence lept from their eyes, only to be interrupted by the little grass pokemon.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
Edit: Now i have to change it

Blitz finaly made it to the lake, But he wasn't sure if it was it, there where two other trainers their "Are one of you named alana?" Asked blitz

outlaw

The Dark One
Years
Name: Outlaw
Physical Desc:
Outlaw.bmp

Personality: Outlaw doesn't talk to people much and never says anything its like he doesn't see anyone.
History: It goes way back when Outlaw found an Eevee, he raised it until it grew strong and became an umbreon. The next pokemon he was lucky to find was a Charmander which is now a charizard, the last pokemon he found was a Dratini which is now a Dragonair. Outlaw is the most likely suspect for any crime but nobody can find him, if they do find out where he is they most likely get a warning from him. Outlaw lives in the desert and trains in the forest, the walk to the forest from the desert is good to keep Outlaw's strength up.
Pokemon: 1. Umbreon (D-Law) 2.Charizard (F-Law) 3. Dragonair (X-Law)
Sample:

Outlaw put his goggles on and went out of the cave "**** sandstorms" he muttered as he kept walking through the sand, Outlaw had to get to his PC and fast. He had heard that the most powerful trainers were getting their PC's locked so they couldn't get their pokemon right now Outlaw only had D-Law, F-Law and X-Law his Umbreon, Charizard and Dragonair.

By the time Outlaw got to the nearest Pokemon Center it was too late, they had already locked his PC "B*******!" Outlaw yelled as he got outside. He looked up to see a Greendragon zoom past, "Go X-law follow that Dragon!" Outlaw yelled as he threw a pokeball and a blue dragon with a white underbelly and a blue ball on its neck came out. Outlaw jumped on the dragon as it followed the green dragon he then saw a girl on the back of the dragon, Outlaw took out his pokegear and selected Alana. "Hey Alana are you on a rayquaza? Because if you are I'm right behind you" He said into the pokegear.

Alana

Years
Alana handed Sean her Pokegear and picked up Chikorita. "Let's go for a swim." She smiled at Sean then tossed Chikorita into the water then dove in herself. She came up grinning.

'You know you act just like a little kid. You don't even bother to change into a bathing suit before diving into the water.'

"Aww well. I don't have one with me anyway. Besides my clothes will dry." Chikorita shook her head then splashed Alana and dove underwater.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
They didn't seem to hear thim, they just jumped into the water, so blitz ran up to them, "Um is your name alana?" Blitz asked the girl in the water

Alana

Years
Alana looked up. The boy was familiar to her. She'd seen him before. "Yeah. You must be Blitz right?" She climbed out of the water and sat on the bank grinning. "You got here quicker than I had expected."

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
"EH actually I got lost and found this place by accedent" Blitz said grinning "I suck at directions, But i was already in the forest you where talking about"

Alana

Years
"Well that's good. I'm not very good with directions either. I usually just write down any directions people give me. If I don't have paper I program it into my Pokegear." Alana stood up looked over at Chikorita who was still swimming around in the lake. She shrugged and turned back to Blitz. "So you said some kids were kicking you. Did they say anythign about why they were attacking you?"

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
Years
OOC: Hey outlaw your in, but i'll boost you ahead to the current time

Sean watched as she swam playfull with her Chikorita, he kind of admired her spontaneous nature. Buzz, buzz. The pokegear began ringing, "Hello, ah Alana is alittle busy right now. Who is this, Outloaw?!. Yes follow the 'Green Dragon', we can use you here.

"Hello are any of you named Alana", a new kid came out of the forest into the clearing.
"She's in the lake, you must be Blitz." Sean looked him over, he didn't look like an Elite trainer, but then neither did Alana. "Yeah, waite here for the rest of the Trainers to come. I have an idea of whats going on. Oh, you may know me as 'Sithre'.

As Blitz went to the waters edge to chat with Alana, Sean contacted Kari...

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
"Oh um sithre, Hmmm Not sure" I think i have heard that name actually!, And come t think of it, I think i've seen both of you before?" Blitz said as he sat down!

'Well i guess i can let my pokemon out!" Blitz said getting his pokeballs "So your pc's have been locked up?, Whats with that?"

Trainer Kat

Years
Kari jumped at the sound of a sharp ring. "O-oh...i-it's just my PokeGear..." she said. She pulled it out of her pocket. Sithre...I've heard that name before...but where? she thought. She answered it. "H-hello...?" she said into the reciever, her voice, as well as her hands, shaking.

Alana

Years
"Dunno." Alana sighed. She took two Pokeballs off her waste and looked at them. She put them back on her belt with a glance at Sean. "I wish my PC hadn't broken. I really want my other Pokemon." She said sadly.

outlaw

The Dark One
Years
Outlaw put the pokegear away, he looked up and the dragon was gone "Land" He told X-Law as he looked down at the beach. The dragonair landed but before it did, about 10 feet in the air Outlaw jumped off and returned X-Law, he walked over to Sithre "Hey Sith haven't seen you in awhile" Outlaw said to Sithre, Outlaw knew Sithre and Alana. Outlaw had met Sithre awhile ago and only talked to him for a couple of days, he met Alana about a week ago and had got her pokegear number.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
"Meh, I dont really mind," Blitz said looking at sithre who was talking on the pokegear

"I should try and contact my brother, he is an elite trainer aswell, but he became one way before i did, I only really became a trainer too look out for him!" Blitz said as he got his pokegear out again

This time sam picked up,

"I dont want anything to do with your bad attitude, you have changed so much!" Sam said, then hung up

"What the hel," Blitz said trying to ring sam again, "He wont answer, i'll send him a message explaining what happened!" Blitz said to the group

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
Years
Sean didn't notice that Alana had looked at him, " Hello Kari, you may not know me but i know that your a well reknowned trainer. So has anything weird been going on, Pc lock up, being treated differently. Wrongly accused of crimes.?"

As he was on the phone, he released his other two pokemon. Scizor stretched and ventured off into the forest, Solrock hovered up above the trees to bask in the sun.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
"Do you really think its a good idea to gather all the accused trainers in one spot?" Asked blitz

"I mean if there is something wierd happening, we will all be in one spot!" Blitz said

Then his matang looked a him as if to say (You think a group of elite rainers couldnt beat them up?)

"Blah, We should be strong enough to beat anyone"

Trainer Kat

Years
Kari looked shocked. "Yes, as a matter of fact, strange things have been happening," she said. The voice seemed familiar as well, and Kari couldn't recall if she had heard the voice on TV, or if it was someone who attacked her for being framed. "Who are you?" she asked.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
Years
"I am Sean ' Sithre ' Webb, an Elite trainer...why." She sounded nervous and alittle unnerved. "We can continue this when you get here, follow these directions", he tinkered with the poke'gear until he found a way to send their location to her.

Sean greeted Outlaw, and told him to join the rest of them by the lakes edge. He was amazed by how quickly they had gathered, something powerful must be behind this. Sean joined the other trainers, they didn't appear that powerful, but he knew they could all hold their own in an intense fight. He was curious about chikorita though, a first level pokemon being used by an Elite Trainer. He had no doubt that Alana was a powerful trainer, but her choice in pokemon worried him. If a battle broke out would he or one of the other trainers need to aid her?...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back