• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
  • Oh wow, 3 people actually welcome me!
    That's unusual for any club that I join!
    But where's the party cannon?

Anyhoo...

@ Axeliira:
    It would be AWESOME if they had a pony in SSB...
    That'd make the game 20% cooler!
    (again with Rainbow's "20% cooler" line!)

But no, the Smash themed pony is a character I'm making up for my theme.

@ CureYoshiDarkness:
    It's SmashBRONY, not SmashPONY.
    How I came up with the name is that "brony" is the combo of "brother" & "pony"
    & SmashBrony is the combo of "brony" & "Smash Bros.", so it's a double play on words!
    But I can see how one could easily mistake SmashBrony for SmashPony...

Fun funny tidbit, by the way!

Years
  • HERE IT COMES YOOOOO

Spoiler:

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • @ CureYoshiDarkness:
    It's SmashBRONY, not SmashPONY.
    How I came up with the name is that "brony" is the combo of "brother" & "pony"
    & SmashBrony is the combo of "brony" & "Smash Bros.", so it's a double play on words!
    But I can see how one could easily mistake SmashBrony for SmashPony...

Fun funny tidbit, by the way!

Well, well excuse me for the incorrect naming on my part. Didn't mean to misstate anything. :)
    Still, it is a double play on words, so yay for everything. ALSO

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • It's an honest mistake, dear. Don't worry.

omgeeee. The MLP:CCG - Crystal Games expansion packs are now available in stores but I have to wait till December to buy the boosters. I'm waiting for boosters. haha.

Cura

Years
  • omgeeee. The MLP:CCG - Crystal Games expansion packs are now available in stores but I have to wait till December to buy the boosters. I'm waiting for boosters. haha.

Same. I sorta wasted my funds on ORAS (both copies) and a new gaming desktop. O.o
    It should be coming on Monday, so I am excited for it.

Still, MLP:CCG - Crystal Games expansion looked very nice from what I saw in preview articles. There was something about Cadance and Celestia in one, but I forget was card it was.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • OH MY GOD YOU GUYS

LOOK AT THIS

I was mindblown at this. Finally, some light for the CMCs possibly?

Possible S5 spoiler below
    Spoiler:

What does everyone think? (try to answer this in a spoiler if you can! I'd like to keep this as a surprise to those who want to...you know, not know :P)

Years
  • I don't like CMC finally getting their Cutie Marks, it will kill who they are. Unless this is really going to be the last season... then i'm sad

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Does anyone think that they should keep "searching" for their cutie marks until the end of time (rather, end of the series)? Why or why not?

Years
  • I don't think they should, because if it's, say, ten seasons in with them having seen not hide nor tail of their Cutie Marks (had to make a horse joke here; it's a pony club) then logically, they would start thinking "Why are we still looking when we're not any closer to getting our Cutie Marks?" I don't know about the flow of time in My Little Pony, but it seems like a pretty long while for them to have been trying; the normal man would have long given up.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    OH MY GOD YOU GUYS

LOOK AT THIS

I was mindblown at this. Finally, some light for the CMCs possibly?

Possible S5 spoiler below
    Spoiler:

What does everyone think? (try to answer this in a spoiler if you can! I'd like to keep this as a surprise to those who want to...you know, not know :P)

I'm a bit sad that it'll be the end of their "search", but I'm excited to see the shenanigans they get into while "mastering" their talents. ^_^

...and I can already hear the roars of anger from the fanfic writers with their headcannons. :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • HEADCANONS.

Spoiler:

btw guys, for those that have an iPhone, you should download the MLP Wallpaper application. There are tons and tons of MLP wallpapers for your phone and I've downloaded a toooooon of them. I'd be more than happy to share some if you like!

Cura

Years
  • Well, time to open up some discussion talk. Sounds fair and fun, right? ...right? Well anyway...here I goes.

Seeing this game just had a sequel released; everyone should be aware of 'Five Nights At Freddies' (the original). Now... there has been stirring in the community (the pony one) for a modification to replace all the robos with pony-robos. The person who is working on this mod even released the models for Gmod and SFM usage. I am curious on opinions about this mod from everyone and here... in the spoiler below are samples.

Take a note, these models are being used in SFM shown below; but this is what the concept ideal of the mod is based on. And in all honestly, its very eerie.

Spoiler:

Opinions?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Well, time to open up some discussion talk. Sounds fair and fun, right? ...right? Well anyway...here I goes.

Seeing this game just had a sequel released; everyone should be aware of 'Five Nights At Freddies' (the original). Now... there has been stirring in the community (the pony one) for a modification to replace all the robos with pony-robos. The person who is working on this mod even released the models for Gmod and SFM usage. I am curious on opinions about this mod from everyone and here... in the spoiler below are samples.

Take a note, these models are being used in SFM shown below; but this is what the concept ideal of the mod is based on. And in all honestly, its very eerie.

Spoiler:

Opinions?

Spoiler:

Cura

Years
  • Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • If I stated my opinions on the mod, or more so the thing (I refuse to call it a game) in general, I would probably be banned from this website for using so much profanity and insults.

God I hate that thing

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I keep thinking mod - moderator and when i read the above i was like WAHT DID I DOO TOO MAKE YOO FEEL DIS WAY

wasn't much of a five nights at freddys fan, but I heard it's pretty cool. Really love how they added a Pony mod.

Cura

Years
  • I keep thinking mod - moderator and when i read the above i was like WAHT DID I DOO TOO MAKE YOO FEEL DIS WAY
    I know the feeling all too well, used to be a moderator at a different site years back.

wasn't much of a five nights at freddys fan, but I heard it's pretty cool. Really love how they added a Pony mod.
    Neither was I, I'm still not, but I just played through these titles and felt that they were alright. The second game though is a lot harder than the original due to the you have to watch the front of you and the air vents to the left and right of you. Plus...you only have a mask to protect yourself with. It is really cheap in my opinion in difficulty.

Animus said:
    If I stated my opinions on the mod, or more so the thing (I refuse to call it a game) in general, I would probably be banned from this website for using so much profanity and insults.
    I've seen people call it a lot of things; in terms of what it is though, I've heard people call it the 'Jump-Scare Simulator' and 'Jump-Scare Simulator 2', regardless; I think the fact someone is really trying to mod this game to make it ponified is a bit insane. Then again... I know I am a bit insane when it comes to creativity.

Now, back onto 'pony' things; introducing the Hearth's Warming Truce of 1914 (Click the Pic to see the source).
    Spoiler:

Personally as a 'War History Buff', I found this picture to be both refreshing and nice. I know there is a lot of terrible things that happen in war, but it comes down to two things. If you are a soldier, your only purpose as a soldier is to take orders from command and follow them to the bitter end or survive on said orders. If you are an officer, may it be lieutenant, major, colonel, its your job to keep soldiers alive, morale high, and to find a way to keep the tilt of victory in your favor. This picture is actually a real event if you didn't know, it was known correctly as 'The Christmas Truce of 1914' or 'Weihnachtsfrieden', the German phrase, 'Christmas Peace'. The picture below is from a London Newspaper around that time (1914).
    Spoiler:

Does anyone else have any warm, and very attention capturing images for these coming holidays?

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey guys, is it just me or does this page take longer than normal to load? Maybe Derpy is toying with the club.

My current MLPf and skype avy is Fluttershy coming out of a Christmas present box. So adorable <3 I wanna use it here too but the one I have right now is too pretty.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back