• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fruit Basket Club~

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Well I like the English and Japanese beginning and ending theme equally because in comparison to some other dub themes, the Fruits Basket dub themes are really good. and at least they keep the same melody. I'd be really mad if they changed it. ><;;

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    hi...I'm gonna try to get into fruits basket....could anyone tell me the locations at which I get information on this manga?...(sorry to sound nerdy...that's sooo not me.....:\)

Years
    Rioku_Zanketa, information? Like the summary of the story, characters, etc.? Tokyopop.com is the best place to go. =]
    If it's stores you're looking for....the posts above mine! XD
    I get my mangas offline or at the mall.

Years
    I've never seen that store! o.o;;
    Since where people buy mangas really isn't the right topic for this club I'll think of something! XD

What was your favorite scene in the mangas and/or anime & why? =]

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    what a hard question...maybe when Momiji was singing his song! ^^

whos in the forest strolling
    the birds and the bees sing momiji
    the frogs in the pond are calling,
    momiji, yes its true

...great song! ^^

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    ^XDD I don't remember that ;; anyway, man this is hard........one of my fave scenes in the manga is this one:

Arisa: Yo boys, would you rather see her in a bikini or a one peice?
    Kyo&Yuki: Don't ask us that
    Arisa: Oh come on, it's not like were asking you what kin dof undies she should wear.
    Kyo: Have some shame woman I'm begging you!
    Arisa: If you were going to complain you shouldn't have come
    Kyo: BUT YOU FORCED US TO
    Arisa: So then what's with the attitute, lighten up!

also I love the scene where Mayu is sitting at the bookstore and is thinking maybe this time I can find love without lonliness then Hatori walks in *squeels* I LOVE THAT PART <3

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Hm... I dunno my favorite part, but I like the episode with Ritsu in it! It's funny! ^^ But I wish they would have made it like the manga and put Shigure's editor freaking out with Ritsu. ...She is his editor, right? Well she's something. I don't remember. ^^;;

Back