• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonstrife

I am me. That is it.
    Years
    Not the point. What the point is is that I am testing EVERY game to see what they have and what they dont have... then I can make Version X-rated (pm me for details...) I'm working on R- rated Version right now... then PG, then G... OR maybe you can just set the rating on it... COOL!!!!

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    Hmmm....

:pokeball: JirachiLv100> You insert graphics by going to Tools > Resource Manager and hitting Import when you selected the propper folder on the left when the window comes up. Does that make sense?

:pokeball: Lavender town067> Yes, you can post your game as a zip attatchment if it's small enough. If not, you either have to make a website to host it, or go to www.free-webhosts.com to find a site to host your game. I use www.free-hoster.com. Look around, see what you can find. Also, you can use Yahoo Briefcase if you have a Yahoo account.

:pokeball: Demonstrife> An ####### Pok?mon game? What? Or did I just misunderstand...

:pokeball: Patsrule1223> To make animated doors you have to have a charset of doors opening in several frames. Then you just make an event and give it the door graphic. Use a "Move Event" command to change the graphic. You can use the graphics from my game if you want.

demonstrife

I am me. That is it.
    Years
    Yes, an R-rated Pokemon Game.... mainly because of the story line... its bloody. The hero's best friend gets shot like 10 times. and thats jus on R- rated... I like the PG- rated one though... the hero finally gets a girlfriend!

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2005
    Gaming Ground Zero Cahracter Sets

Hi Everyone, Rusty....

I realized that alot of times when I download cahracter sets ..... in Rpg Maker.... they have lines on the side of em (Pink or Green or Whatever) which makes some pink or green around them when they wal.... alot of it actuallyl..... but Pokemon Rustys Game Fixed it....... I have some nice character sets.... but i want to know what he did to fix it so i can do it too...
    The ones at gaming ground Zero are invalid image size... .Pokemon Rusty changed it though.... HOW DO I?! GGZ ones are 388 by 256 when they shoiuld be 288 by 256..

THANKS VERY MUCH!

Last edited:

Gymdawg

Who let Teh Dawggy out?
    Years
    demonstrife said:
    Yes, an R-rated Pokemon Game.... mainly because of the story line... its bloody. The hero's best friend gets shot like 10 times. and thats jus on R- rated... I like the PG- rated one though... the hero finally gets a girlfriend!
    Heh heh, that's sounds pretty funny. I was waiting for something like that to happen in the show; alas, no cookies...

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    How do you make the pokemon computer system where you can Withdraw and Deposit pokemon(Heroes) since you can only have 4 at a time

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
    How do you make the text so it will say "OK, <name> your adventure begins here..." or anywhere else like <name> got a <pokemon>?

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    The PC system is a bit more complicated... you're probably going to want to use pictures that are rips.

To display the hero's name in text, use the tag \n[x]. The x stands for which hero number you are referencing. For example, Hero 0001 (Hero tab, list on left) is who you play as. So, if you use Enter Hero Name and have your name as Dark, you want it to say, So your name is Dark? The message would look like "So your name is \n[1]?" in the editor. If you want to name your rival, just go to your database Hero tab and make Hero 0002 your rival. Then do an EHN for your rival and use \n[2]. Make sure the slash is a backslash (\) not a regular one (/). You can find it in between Backspace and Enter.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    Just experiment... and it depends on which chipset you are using ;)

There's no real right one way to do it.

And don't you think that new "button sig" is a little excessive?

jaz_jaz

The Elite Trainer
    Years
    Hi, i really need a pokemon battlecharset of bulbasaur and his evolutions, charmander and his evolutions, squirtle and his evolutions and Jirachi and deoxy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back