• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • On the page properties you click the music symbol, and choose what music you want to play

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • For the tile screen, go to database (F8) and go to the System tab. There you can select the BGM for the titlesceen.

Yup, I've heard of RM XP. It's supposed to feature 32-bit graphics ('bout time!!!), with support for jpegs and multiple alpha channels for levels of transparency. It is also with more layers for chipsets, and an internal programming language. Yay! I have no idea when it will be released though... Here's the info: https://www.phylomortis.com/html/rmxp2.html

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Yeah, sounds great don't it. but I suppose it will be a wihile before it comes out, because someone has to translate it all into english first

Gymdawg

Who let Teh Dawggy out?
    Years
  • RPGXP does look nice, but I'd be suprised if we got it before September(I believe it isn't released in Japan until June or July)...Don't set your hopes too high on getting it before then, I'm sure there will be many posers claiming to have it out early...

Oh yea, hi, I'm new. (but not a n00b...)

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Welcome, not a noob! Glad to have new rm2k members!

Hopefully, Enterbrain will sell RMXP in the US. That would be sweet, so people wouldn't have to translate it!

Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    Welcome, not a noob! Glad to have new rm2k members!

Hopefully, Enterbrain will sell RMXP in the US. That would be sweet, so people wouldn't have to translate it!

They already sell RM2k3 in US, i think it was in North America or something.. anyways, not everybody lives in US so there will still be pirated versions, for people that cant buy it, or cant import it.

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
  • Sorry to bother you guys again! But, I'm having a few problems. For some odd reason, I can only make the text for a sign on a tile in front of the sign. So, if I'm looking to the left or right on the tile and the sign is above me and I press the action button, the text comes up. The other problem is with the items. How do you make it so if i press the action button on a PokeBall it will say something like "Found a Potion" and you will get a potion and the PokeBall will disappear?

P.S. I don't know if this will be the last time. I keep finding more and more problems
    :-( sorry guys!

Neo

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    Howdy, it's Neo again. Sry I havent been on in ages, but I'm still alive!

Hey, make sure you have everything as little squares in the Directional Pass function thingy.

To make the pkball disapear, make a new page in your event and make it a switch (pokeball found) with a blank graphic. Then on your first page switch on Pokeball found. It'll disapear.

Neo

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    Still? Can't get either? What's happening so I can tell you what to fix?

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Make the event where you want the pokeball to be. Give the first page the pokeball graphics and the message command. Make sure it's on push key. Make a new page. On the left where it lists a bunch of stuff (I can't remember what they call it) check "Switch" and make a new switch, like, say what Neo said, "Pokeball Found." Make the graphic blank with no commands. Keep it on Push Key. Now go back to the first page and do a Switch Operations after the message, and turn on "Pokeball Found." It'll dissappear. Did that work?

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2004
    I need some pokemon chipsets for rm2003. I know theres a website with pokemon chipsets but I dont know where.(I need the mini images like in the pokemon menu in RS)

demonstrife

I am me. That is it.
    Years
  • I cant download Galaxy or RM2kemon Darkmage... (remember urls with Game in the name get blocked...) Can some body post the game itself? That might work... stupid blocking software...

Gymdawg

Who let Teh Dawggy out?
    Years
  • I've got a question DM; why won't my intro work? I can't get it to switch between boy and girl sprites. I had to boy working, but the girl wouldn't work, now neither of 'em work...

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Demonstrife>Sorry, the file is too big to attatch. They're not that great anyway.

Gymdawg> It's hard to say without seeing your code, but it sounds like something is wrong with your switches.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back