• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    or if you want to use my charaset idea, replace the picture event with move event:
    Hero X, Y coordinate.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • I got a rather bizarre request - does anyone have a donkey charset, faceset and battle animations? Yes, that's a donkey as a playable character! Or will be, if I can get these resources.

Thanks in advance if you can :-)

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    ok, question, are there any games that have been scrapped including the Hoenn region, because I would love to use the source, and revive the game (Yes, It would be combined into Pokemon OT Wood, and yes, this is lazyness) Why, because if I had just the level layouts of hoenn in RPG maker, I could much sooner release a demo, than without. Thanx.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hero speed:
    Move event: 'Hero' speed up/down

map thingy:
    background=map, pointer=pointer event.
    You should check some tutorials first before trying
    this though.

santadidit102

GFX Artist
    Years
  • Daegon_Kimeron said:
    Hero speed:
    Move event: 'Hero' speed up/down

map thingy:
    background=map, pointer=pointer event.
    You should check some tutorials first before trying
    this though.

so i make an event on every where the hero would step,and then put erase event or something?

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Hate to make a duplicate post, but I've managed to find a horse that's easily editable to a donkey, but I haven't been able to find a faceset and I've given up hope on ever finding a donkey battle animation. If someone would be so kind as to make one, I'll be eternally grateful.

Zoradude

An Adventurer is Me!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2006
    I want to know how to st up a box system in which I can swich out party members for others while still keeping their stats.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    so i make an event on every where the hero would step,and then put erase event or something?
    Easy way:
    change hero graphic (hero's head)
    If variable (hero's town location) = ?
    teleport hero to (the section of the map the hero's currently located)

repeat process in bold for every town.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Hey, can someone rip me the sound of the hero jumping over one of those hill things. You know that you can't jump while going 'up' but can jump down. Or same thing for left or right, depending the facing of the hill thing that you jump over.

It's just that short 'oop' sound that lasts about 1/2 a second.

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
    Years
  • Ships / Teleporting onto them as such

It's me Cigarettes,

I'm just wondering how can you make it as you go on a ship
    abd it sends you to the viecle of the ship?????
    Please can some one help me
    Thanx Cigarettes :chinese:

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Barry said:
    Hey, can someone rip me the sound of the hero jumping over one of those hill things. You know that you can't jump while going 'up' but can jump down. Or same thing for left or right, depending the facing of the hill thing that you jump over.

It's just that short 'oop' sound that lasts about 1/2 a second.

Ehh, besides this request here, I have another.

You see, whenever I make a chip set, I can import it into RM2K3 and map it but whenever use it in the game, then only thing that shows up is the upper tile layer. The lower tile layer is just the default background color.

So could someone make this chip set:

General Game Dev Help and Requests

Workable in RM2K3. Maybe it just needs to be an XYZ file type.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Actually, you just need to convert the chipset to a .png file. You can do this in iDraw, or even MS Paint if you're on Windows XP, or just on any decent graphics program. Bear in mind it has to be 256 colour though.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    lol, that wasn't the problem but I just cracked the case myself. It was something silly that I can't really explain.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 18, 2020
    Could I have xharsets of Ash, Emily (That's what I call FR/LG's female hero) and Gary, for RM2k, from FR/LG? Thank you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back