• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: General Pokémon Trading Card Game Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
That's a shame, really. Has Chaos Cards gotten them in yet and sent them your way?

I actually had a spare binder so ended up just getting a refund for it. They have them in now though but I'm not in need of it anymore.

Years
Man

Hope Nintendo comes out with a Snorlax Full Art soon

lol

It'd be cool, but I doubt it'll ever happen. Snorlax just isn't a big part of their marketing push and it's a Gen I Pokemon. :(

I actually had a spare binder so ended up just getting a refund for it. They have them in now though but I'm not in need of it anymore.

If they were the special edition binders they put out, I'd have kept my order and just put the binders on display without any cards in them.

RyuError

It's the Grineer.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2015
Thanks for the guy on previous pages about the TCGOne.net. I didn't know about that. Now I just need to wait half an hour to play with someone everytime I try to play the Career mode </3

Years
Thanks for the guy on previous pages about the TCGOne.net. I didn't know about that. Now I just need to wait half an hour to play with someone everytime I try to play the Career mode </3

Yeah, it seems to have slowed down a lot lately. I haven't been on in a long time because I just get tired of waiting :/ (and also partly because I just don't have a whole lot of time right now) when I first joined about a year ago you barely had to wait 30 seconds for an opponent in career mode

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
I noticed a couple of people selling their Online EX, Full Arts and Secret Rares. I guess that's the next thing that'll be done lol...

RyuError

It's the Grineer.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2015
Yeah, it seems to have slowed down a lot lately. I haven't been on in a long time because I just get tired of waiting :/ (and also partly because I just don't have a whole lot of time right now) when I first joined about a year ago you barely had to wait 30 seconds for an opponent in career mode

I spend the last night "playing" the tcgone, and more than half the time was waiting for opponent. And on the games I played, half was against the same guy. We don't have much options.

Years
Somebody with more time than me should organize a tcgone tournament. Or at least schedule times when we can all try to play, maybe increase the traffic a bit and make things more interesting for everybody.

RyuError

It's the Grineer.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2015
Somebody with more time than me should organize a tcgone tournament. Or at least schedule times when we can all try to play, maybe increase the traffic a bit and make things more interesting for everybody.

Hmmm, maybe I can do this.... but I don't know anyone here yet, hmm

I can try.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Has anyone had extremely good luck with the new Primal Clash blister packs (Ditto & Furfrou) as I've noticed from Youtube and Facebook when they were released early here that the pull rates seem to be amazing from them. I got 3 Ultra Rares out of two of them, has anyone else noticed it seems to be a good way to pull Ultras more so than previous sets as the older blisters I've had rotten luck with.

Years
I noticed a couple of people selling their Online EX, Full Arts and Secret Rares. I guess that's the next thing that'll be done lol...

That violates the ToS of the TCGO, iirc. TPCI would probably completely ban and delete their accounts.

I spend the last night "playing" the tcgone, and more than half the time was waiting for opponent. And on the games I played, half was against the same guy. We don't have much options.

It's not terribly popular in the face of the TCGO existing.

I've considered it, but every time I've tried running tournaments, coordination between participants has been an issue (and every time I try to sit down to plan one, life goes "lolnope" and then I get too busy to plan one).

Hmmm, maybe I can do this.... but I don't know anyone here yet, hmm

I can try.

I can certainly lend a hand in that.

Has anyone had extremely good luck with the new Primal Clash blister packs (Ditto & Furfrou) as I've noticed from Youtube and Facebook when they were released early here that the pull rates seem to be amazing from them. I got 3 Ultra Rares out of two of them, has anyone else noticed it seems to be a good way to pull Ultras more so than previous sets as the older blisters I've had rotten luck with.

I'm thinking that's just down to chance, as it sounds like a small sample size of the boosters. I've not opened any yet myself, though.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
how do folks keep their cards in binders from bending into a taco like shape.

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
I got a few Ideas, but I don't exactly know how I should test em out. Anyways, tell me if this is good or bad

Dragonite EX (w/ energy switch and no aromatisse) -- Saves room
Electrike (or Regirock soon) in a Faries deck (w/ Exp Share) -- Conserves energy like crazy
Sceptile in a deck (Virbank + bangle = 180)
Plusle, Minun, Teammates draw engine (positive draw for 8 cards, plusle gets knocked out and draw any 2 cards)

RyuError

It's the Grineer.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2015
Forget Mewtwo EX, VirGen decks and Mega EX decks, just use Sabrina's Psyduck with ESP attack on TCGOne and blow everything.

Btw, the forum don't have a TCGOne/simulators official topic to see who plays, right?

Last edited:
Years
I got a few Ideas, but I don't exactly know how I should test em out. Anyways, tell me if this is good or bad

Dragonite EX (w/ energy switch and no aromatisse) -- Saves room
Electrike (or Regirock soon) in a Faries deck (w/ Exp Share) -- Conserves energy like crazy
Sceptile in a deck (Virbank + bangle = 180)
Plusle, Minun, Teammates draw engine (positive draw for 8 cards, plusle gets knocked out and draw any 2 cards)

I'd offer some advice, but I haven't paid attention to the metagame at all in a few months.

Forget Mewtwo EX, VirGen decks and Mega EX decks, just use Sabrina's Psyduck with ESP attack on TCGOne and blow everything.

Btw, the forum don't have a TCGOne/simulators official topic to see who plays, right?

lol that's not helpful deck advice at all.

No official thread, but that doesn't mean you can't start one.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Had a really annoying thing happen today. Ordered a Primal Clash and Phantom forces box. When it got delivered this morning. Opened it and it was a Legendary Treasures box and a boundaries crossed sample pack. Never had that happen before. Couldn't believe it when I saw that. Hoping where I bought it from will fix it fast.

Years
Had a really annoying thing happen today. Ordered a Primal Clash and Phantom forces box. When it got delivered this morning. Opened it and it was a Legendary Treasures box and a boundaries crossed sample pack. Never had that happen before. Couldn't believe it when I saw that. Hoping where I bought it from will fix it fast.

Any luck in having the shop you bought them from rectify this error?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back