• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: General Roleplay Discussion Thread "the RPD" (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I don't want to spoil too much, but basc a bunch of characters join a Demon Hunting organisation and shenanigans take place d:

It actually sounds really interesting bc I was in a 1x1 RP on a different role play where I was a Demon Hunter who infiltrated an organization of Drug Smuggling Demons but the other person just flat out ditched me D:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • So just wondering, what kind of roleplay are you guys currently craving or hoping would suddenly appear? >.>

I am kind of wanting to join a PMD-type of RP. I've been writing a PTA-style, PMD RP a while back but I can't seem to properly create a story.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • Hello everyone, I'm Rune Alchemist, returning to Pokecommunity after taking a break.

I don't think anyone here remembers me. It's been quite a while since I've been here, and the few RPs here I've participated in didn't amount to much.

I've come back to check out what's been happening in this forum. I've been reading Pokemon Fanfics lately while also GMing a RP in another forum, but the RPs and players in this forum are much more professional and made me miss playing a game or two.

What's happening in this corner of the internet? And can I still participate in the RPs here even if I know nothing about the 6th Generation, and only some the Pokemon in the 5th Generation?

Years
  • Hello everyone, I'm Rune Alchemist, returning to Pokecommunity after taking a break.

I don't think anyone here remembers me. It's been quite a while since I've been here, and the few RPs here I've participated in didn't amount to much.

I've come back to check out what's been happening in this forum. I've been reading Pokemon Fanfics lately while also GMing a RP in another forum, but the RPs and players in this forum are much more professional and made me miss playing a game or two.

What's happening in this corner of the internet? And can I still participate in the RPs here even if I know nothing about the 6th Generation, and only some the Pokemon in the 5th Generation?

RUNE! I remember you!!

There should be a lot of new Roleplays coming out soon (including some of mine *cough) but I would recommend you check out Begin Again which is GM'd by Doctor (you probably remember her as Adventure or RHCP since the last I remember of you was a long time ago). It's a Kanto journey and knowledge of the newer generations isn't really required - although just quickly taking a look at a site like bulbapedia or the pokemon wiki would fill you in with plenty of info anyway.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • I remember you too, but I don't recall RP we participated in; it was such a long time ago.

As for the RP... I'll take it into consideration. For now, I'll see what new ones pop-up over the week and see if I can bring any new things into the table for their games.

And... I don't remember Doctor. But funnily enough, people associate me with the TV series of the character "Doctor" because of my Pen name "Yana". Adventure... RHCP... No, sorry. Doesn't ring a bell.

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
    Years
  • The Shadow Shards, have you ever wanted a Fakemon RP but couldn't find one? If your answer is yes then you've found one! Whether your answer was yes or not you'll still enjoy this RP! This RP takes place in the Zytran region, a place that has it all, rolling hills, soaring mountains, beautiful meadows, dark caves, lush forests, and even fiery volcanoes. It even has calm towns and advanced cities. But as nice as this place sounds, it has another side. The Shadow Triad, a giant clan divided into 3 branches, is currently at war with the rest of the region. The Resistance is an army trying to stop the Shadow Triad. What are they after you might ask? The Shadow Shards, pieces of a crystal know as The Chaos Shadow Diamond that have an unknown power. As with most wars, there are people caught in the middle. They are known as The Survivors, many groups of people just trying to survive, but some are also after the shards. The Pokèmon League still manages to hold itself together. With 20 gyms to challenge, this league is a tough one! But don't worry if you're a Pokèmon coordinator because Zytran also has 20 villages for you to visit and compete for the ribbons at! No matter your faction, your ultimate goal is up to you. Hey, if you master the secret, you might even discover Zytran's legendary evolution,The Hyper Transformation. With a whole new region, tons of Pokèmon, many secrets, and even a new form of evolution, The Shadow Shards is definitely an RP that will be remembered!

Join Now: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=340276

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Just a notice that we've got one spot open in Outbreak. :) If you apply, please just try to maintain good activity. I want people that are interested in at least one post a week, though we may push that back depending on what my players want. Thanks! :D

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • It's really hard to say what I want out of an RP right now. I guess I'm in the position of wanting a GM to offer me something I didn't even know I want~ If I had to take a stab in the general direction though--My nostalgia for Pokemon's Gen 4 and Gen 5 has been burning passionately for the last week or so. I also haven't been involved in a PMD styled RP for years.

I think I'll take a cruise over the currently running RPs and give them a lookover tonight.

In other news, I signed up as a mentor for the adoption center upon noticing it was back up. That was a nice surprise.

The Charred Mecha Dragon Zero

The Dragoness Artist
    Years
  • *breathes in, then sighs* I've basically lost most of my motivation to post, with the only thing making me want to post is the fact that I signed up and was supposed to post... But it's taken so long that I've lost most of my anticipation... But I don't wanna drop out 'cause it was exciting... And I should just dang start writing up posts instead of blabbering. X/ It's unbelievable how powerful procrastination is...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I remember you too, but I don't recall RP we participated in; it was such a long time ago.

As for the RP... I'll take it into consideration. For now, I'll see what new ones pop-up over the week and see if I can bring any new things into the table for their games.

And... I don't remember Doctor. But funnily enough, people associate me with the TV series of the character "Doctor" because of my Pen name "Yana". Adventure... RHCP... No, sorry. Doesn't ring a bell.
    You don't remember me? I remember you. *cries in a corner* I was probably called Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers. Might or might not have been a moderator, it's fuzzy and who cares anyways.

I've been a bit off in regards to both RPing and PokéCommunity as a whole the past week. I'll try to mend that.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • You don't remember me? I remember you. *cries in a corner* I was probably called Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers. Might or might not have been a moderator, it's fuzzy and who cares anyways.

I've been a bit off in regards to both RPing and PokéCommunity as a whole the past week. I'll try to mend that.

Oh. OH! Okay, I remember now. Sorry~ Sorry. I definitely remember you now. It's just that I didn't catch the abbreviation.

Speaking of Role Plays, I'm drafting up an RP for the players here to enjoy. It's titled "Magical Aura Gijinka Saviors". You can already guess what I have in mind for it. I just wish I could think up a better title, but I think it's Quirky enough to catch people's attention. Whether for the better or not, I have yet to see.

Still fixing the Gaming Mechanics and Plot Hooks.

And I submitted it already. I can't help but feel like I forgot a few things in the Sign Up template.

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • You don't remember me? I remember you. *cries in a corner* I was probably called Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers. Might or might not have been a moderator, it's fuzzy and who cares anyways.

You were RHCP? O_O OMG you might remember my alt account, miltankRancher. We were in a few RPs before. O_O

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You were RHCP? O_O OMG you might remember my alt account, miltankRancher. We were in a few RPs before. O_O
    Yeah, I already realized that was you ;) I keep track of people here when I'm bored xD can't recall every RP ever made, but I usually remember people well.

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
    Years
  • The Shadow Shards, have you ever wanted a Fakemon RP but couldn't find one? If your answer is yes then you've found one! Whether your answer was yes or not you'll still enjoy this RP! This RP takes place in the Zytran region, a place that has it all, rolling hills, soaring mountains, beautiful meadows, dark caves, lush forests, and even fiery volcanoes. It even has calm towns and advanced cities. But as nice as this place sounds, it has another side. The Shadow Triad, a giant clan divided into 3 branches, is currently at war with the rest of the region. The Resistance is an army trying to stop the Shadow Triad. What are they after you might ask? The Shadow Shards, pieces of a crystal know as The Chaos Shadow Diamond that have an unknown power. As with most wars, there are people caught in the middle. They are known as The Survivors, many groups of people just trying to survive, but some are also after the shards. The Pokèmon League still manages to hold itself together. With 20 gyms to challenge, this league is a tough one! But don't worry if you're a Pokèmon coordinator because Zytran also has 20 villages for you to visit and compete for the ribbons at! No matter your faction, your ultimate goal is up to you. Hey, if you master the secret, you might even discover Zytran's legendary evolution,The Hyper Transformation. With a whole new region, tons of Pokèmon, many secrets, and even a new form of evolution, The Shadow Shards is definitely an RP that will be remembered!

Join Now: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=340276

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Everybody, check out this thread if you haven't already! https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=343048

Also I derped with the Lounge splash and lost the background image somehow uuh. Have a mysterious pic with birds in the corner and Jade the Witch of Space instead (which you'll probably only see if you use a narrow style or have a small resolution on your screen). I might change it soon if I find something more spacey...

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Everybody, check out this thread if you haven't already! https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=343048

Also I derped with the Lounge splash and lost the background image somehow uuh. Have a mysterious pic with birds in the corner and Jade the Witch of Space instead (which you'll probably only see if you use a narrow style or have a small resolution on your screen). I might change it soon if I find something more spacey...

I like the new image. It feels more mystical. :P

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • I've started my first RP here in Pokecommunity that mixes RolePlay, Super Sentai/Mahou Shojo (That's Power Rangers and Magical Girl shows for those not familiar with the terms) and World Building to a degree.

Its title is Magical Aura Gijinka Saviors.

The idea is for two sets of players, one the "Good Guys" that has 3 'Rangers' and 2 'Magical Girls/Boys' V.S. the "Bad Guys" composed of the 'Mastermind', the 'Dark Magical Girl', the 'Henchmen' and more. There will be more additions to the slots, like the '6th Ranger' and such, but that's a bit further into the RP.

It's a chapter-based RP that is sandbox-ish, with the Roleplay following the basic format of a Power Ranger/Magical Girl show of "Monster (or in this case, Gijinka) of the week", but depending on who wins between the two sets of players, will affect the future of the RP.

Currently, all slots for the 'Rangers' are taken, but they have no 'Magical girl/boy'. There is also only one 'Bad Guy' on the other team. I was planning on starting the RP with at least five players, but so far the two who reserved the remaining two slots for the 'Bad Guys' ran out of time.

If you're interested, feel free to drop by. The URL is on the title. Or you can head to the lounge and check it out for yourself.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    So there's a few cool new RPs that just came out, so why not add to the list with another?

Gimmepie just posted the OOC for Agony and it is awaiting approval. Check it out when it comes out!

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • So there's a few cool new RPs that just came out, so why not add to the list with another?

Gimmepie just posted the OOC for Agony and it is awaiting approval. Check it out when it comes out!

OOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRR

Instead get hyped for Skymin's super awesome, ultra amazing Demon Hunters RP coming out soon. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back