• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Communic8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • I actually feel like making a Let's Play ever since I got my computer, but the competition for it requires me to play Final Fantasy, so I probably won't enter it.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I have until Sunday also to do all the events I want, since I'm going to the beach on Monday and Tuesday... :x

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Did the last Get-Together had that many events? I was wondering... I wasn't around last year.

Cid

Years
  • @Twiggy
    Me neither. But I think we have a slightly larger amount of events this time around.

And yay, I got to go to this year's GT8 after that painful school week. :D
    I hope I can catch up to the stuff I wanted to take part in.

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Now I know why PokéCommunity is that unique - it's not just a forum, it's a community with lots of community activities.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I *should* get most of my stuff done...I have a lazy Saturday so I pretty much have nothing to do but get on Photoshop and whip up some good designs, get on word and write something and much more. :3

Oh, and pizza. I ordered some on Opening Day, I'm ordering some again.

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think I won't be regretting joining PokéCommunity anytime soon! There's always lots of things to do, be it the forums, the chat, or, well, Skype!

And I'm staying up late today... A bit later than usual.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • There's just so much to do though. I honestly think that next time the events need to be cut down by quite the amount, so we have a nice amount of events to partake in, instead of a flooding of events.

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    There's just so much to do though. I honestly think that next time the events need to be cut down by quite the amount, so we have a nice amount of events to partake in, instead of a flooding of events.

You know what? I think having too many events may spread participants thin... Or will it instead bring more participants that may be only interested on one thing only?

I think it's going to be a long week ahead, but, I hope, for the community's sake, everyone, including myself, can go on and make it successful! We can't afford to give up.

Cid

Years
  • I do agree that the amount of events sort of make it difficult for every event to get enough participants. D:

But yes, we have to make this GT successful in our own ways. :D

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I only joined one event so far out of a few that I wanted to try out since I've been playing my game but I do admit, there are a lot of events in so little time.

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Well, I'm running the GT8 IRC Chatterbox, so maybe you can join that?

Last year, the Get-Together was great, but it might be even better this year. There are more events, so it actually might attract more people. The reason my PC activity went up greatly is because of the Get-Together. It made me realize how great PC is, and a variety of events attracts a variety of people.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Someone else go enter the Manga translation event so I'm not alone ;_;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back