• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Communic8

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
We do need more participants in that event. I would enter myself but then again I'm hosting it XD.

Years
I'd do a manga translation since I'm itching to try something more creative, but where do we get scans to work with? /never read the manga

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Sigh. I think the time that I'm active here is also precisely the opposite for others. Looks like I'll be having a lot of trouble in events...

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
That's unfortunate, since i cant use skype. -_- oh well, the chat room is alright for now,

Or, maybe, we could chat right here, right now, too.

I feel quite... bored. And event inactivity isn't helping things. Guess I should just wait it out... and chat away my time.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
I wish I could do the Skype event, but the microphone on my computer has somehow been torn to pieces, and my phone's sound isn't working, so I can't use the Skype app for iOS either. :/ Yes, there is a shocking lack of activity here for a Get-Together Chatterbox type thread. (Maybe because we changed the name?)

Cid

Years
Hm. Yeah, I wish everyone talked more here. xD

And GT8 is what's up, yo. Have you entered the events that interest you yet? 8D
I haven't entered the Manga Translation contest yet. Must put that somewhere in my sched for today.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Cid, you should hurry up and do the drama one before they close it for the day ;3

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I think it might have something to do with the time zones. You see, everyone in GMT -4 and around there... it's midnight or close to it right now. Not everyone can stay up that late.

As for what to chat about... Any ideas?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I'd do a manga translation since I'm itching to try something more creative, but where do we get scans to work with? /never read the manga
I'd just type in where to read Pokemon Special Manga and a site will come up, and just copy and paste it into GIMP/Paint/PS/etc. and then erase the words in the bubble, then replace them with your own.

Talesplayer

Breeder in Training/Guardia
Years
I think it might have something to do with the time zones. You see, everyone in GMT -4 and around there... it's midnight or close to it right now. Not everyone can stay up that late.

As for what to chat about... Any ideas?

well it is 9:08 here for me. :p

as for topics, i suck at topics. :|

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I wonder how much the activity at PC has increased since the Get-Together?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I can and I even found my headset the other day, but Skype just isn't my thing, which is too bad cause it sounds like it might be fun. xD I'll just stick to my contests I guess.

Talesplayer

Breeder in Training/Guardia
Years
I just don't have a microphone for skype. XD But yeah, hmm...topics, topics, topics...well, lets try music, everyone likes music, what music are you all into?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back