• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Communic8

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
  • I can use Skype, but not often. The laptop has an inbuilt microphone, but it's my dad's laptop, so yeah. I was only able to hop on the voice chat once. It was fun, though. xD;

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I voice sounds really high apparently xD Heck I don't care if my voice sucks I love talking to people.

Btw iSketch on now for anyone who want to play :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Is it just me, or is the activity concentrated on a certain selection of events? It is looking... quite unbalanced.

There seems to be no one going into the Pokédex 3DSnap event. Looks like it's not that popular, huh? But, then again, I'm pretty sure that there are 3DS users around here. A lot more...

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I go on Skype only to chat but I don't use my mic (even though I have one) because it's awkward talking to total strangers. My voice sounds deep on it though... xD

I have DS but not a 3DS. :V

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • I really wanted to enter the 3DSnap event. It looks like a ton of fun, but yeah, no 3DS. ;;
    It is quite disappointing though, your contest has alot of potential, and the GT8's already nearly over. :(
    I love that Virizion photo in the first post, it looks stunning. xDD;;
    Anyway, if the contest is at GT9, I'll definitely be entering. I'm getting a 3DS for my birthday, at the end of the year, so yeah!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I was originally going to join the Great Egg Swap, but then I fun out that people have already broke the 100 trade barrier. I pretty much stand no chance, so why bother?

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • 1. What's the 3dsnap event? I just so happen to have one.
    2. What's the Get-Together 8? Do we just get together on the threads?

I feel a bit confused right now... :S

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Fun Fact: Did you know that currently Egg Swap accounts for 38% of all the posts at GT8? (Not including the planning section). :P

Whereas Battle Tower has only one tag-team registered. Which means they're technically in the lead.

... with a score of zero.

Yeeeaaah :|

In other news... back on topic!

I really want to get a 3DS, but I'm going to wait for Nintendo to release the Flare Red one in Europe first (red is my favourite colour). Hopefully, they will.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • I just played isketch last night thanks to user Karpman. It's honestly really fun and I won three time. >:D kekekeke

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I just played isketch last night thanks to user Karpman. It's honestly really fun and I won three time. >:D kekekeke

iSketch is fun when it's pretty small. I got annoyed when people not from PC joined though, there are enough people from PC as it is xD

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Go to PokeCommunityGT8 now, The staff for this event always seem to held the event at stupid time meaning I didn't get a chance :(

Skip Class

Years
  • Go to PokeCommunityGT8 now, The staff for this event always seem to held the event at stupid time meaning I didn't get a chance :(

Unfortunately some of us can't be awake 24/7 :/

iSketch is fun when it's pretty small. I got annoyed when people not from PC joined though, there are enough people from PC as it is xD

I don't mind when non-PCers join, It's just to the point where there are more than 13ish people in one room where it gets annoying

I just played isketch last night thanks to user Karpman. It's honestly really fun and I won three time. >:D kekekeke

Haha you and Misheard last night xD He likes knowing he's won the most games atm in the GT8. It quite funny before when it was only me and him and he nearly got all the Shinx evolutions and he didn't want to draw them

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I really wanted to join in on the gaming events, since I have a DS with me and stuff....but the wi-fi. OH, WHY MUST YOU FAIL, WI-FI? So much for wanting to join the Egg Swap that I'd wanted to join in.

Skip Class

Years
  • ^How much I'd love WiFi for my DS to work. I wanted to join the Egg swap too since from what I've heard sounds like fun

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Well, I can't get on wi-fi at all until either I get a router and unlimited internet service (without usage caps) or when Nintendo releases an update to the USB connector software to work with Windows 7. And since I doubt the latter will ever happen, I guess I have to wait till I get some more money...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back