• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Ghetsis + ____ = N

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
  • Guessing is useless. I find most of these stories to be too far-fetched to be considered "realistic," but if I just wanted to have a blind guess at it it'd be concordia or anthea.

Years
  • I recon he was adopted. as were the people before him.
    Think about it, N is a very disposable name. It seems very likely that there could have been a M and an L before him.

Altorca

lords of alamos clan leader
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2012
    flannery,
    bcuz she seems like ghestist type

actually make dat cynthia or elesa

Last edited:
    Years
  • If you introduced N's mother into the story you'd have to make her one of a couple things. 1) a willing accomplice to Ghetsis, 2) an unwilling accomplice, or 3) someone who had her child taken from her or who gave up her child.

All these options introduce things they probably don't want in pokemon games. Child abduction and imprisonment? I mean, they can hint at it a little, but it's easier for the story just to ignore the fact that there's no mother in the picture.

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
    Years
  • I recon he was adopted. as were the people before him.
    Think about it, N is a very disposable name. It seems very likely that there could have been a M and an L before him.

Yeah, in the game I'm pretty sure it says or hints that he was adopted/stolen. That's what I got out of it. Either that or he's a clone of Ghetsis.

West the Hardcore Nerd

Giggles at the ghosties!
    Years
  • Guessing is useless. I find most of these stories to be too far-fetched to be considered "realistic," but if I just wanted to have a blind guess at it it'd be concordia or anthea.

I've theorized that Concordia and Anthea are N's older sisters. They're either that or just his caretakers, but either one one explains why they know so much about his childhood.

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
    Years
    • Age 26
    • MD
    • Seen Jun 19, 2015

That's a really interesting theory. Considering Ghetsis' attitude towards N, his name plus who would want a kid with Ghetsis, it would make sense as far as the storyline if N never had a real mother.

But does that kind of technology exist in the Pokemon world? XD

He could've pulled a Mewtwo with his own DNA. Thats my theory.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    I think that N's mom and dad were people NEVER mentioned in anything and that both of N's parents died in a Tauros stampeed and Ghetsis found N, and saw that he had potential. and so, since Ghetsis saved him N thinks that he owes his life to Ghetsis and will do anything Ghetsis says.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    There are a couple of posibillities:

• N is a clone
    • N is an orphan
    • N's mum is a random Team Plasma grunt
    • N's mum is a random woman who nobody cares about

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • N's mother is Wally's mother, and they are twins. She did not tell Ghetsis she was having twins, though, so when she had the first baby (N) Ghetsis only took him away. Wally's mom had him then and wen to Hoenn to escape Ghetsis's maniacal plans, thinking it was too late already to take N back from him.

That certainly seems possible, since N and Wally both look alike, less N's long hair. Perhaps it will be revealed in the RS remakes, or in Pokemon Grey.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    In my speculation, N's mother will be introduced in the upcoming pokemon game and will be introduced in a quest the player will undertake in order to disclose what really happened after the battle at N's castle.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
    Years
  • Umm... I think she was name Ghetsina, and she's a lost character. But not evil and she doesn't care about Reshiram or Zekrom..

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • This is the same thing as as Silver's mom...we will probably never know...oh and the same with the players dad in all the games except for RSE...there always seems to be one missing parent in Pokemon...if not both...

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Question: Were the heroes in the Isshu legends brothers or are their genders never explicitly stated?

if they ARE brothers, then MAYBE N and Touya are siblings, but if you play as Touko...then that whole theory goes kaput

so N can't be your sibling because that'd be some strange Retcon in the Third game
    (and I hope they give the opposite gender character more of a role this time >_>)

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • I just finished the game and I can not get out of my mind that N is actually our old friend Wally, is a silly idea maybe but these are my arguments:

The frail child ever got sick.
    Completely changes your attitude to capture his first pokemon.
    Can not overcome the main character and still in the fight for more power.

Here comes the interesting part:

Gethsis find him and will undergo brainwashing.
    Wally feisty personality merges with plans Gethsis plant in his brain.
    The quest to become the hero begins.

So, N's mother is actually is real mother: Wally's mother back in Hoenn.
    So that's my theory, very silly no? Haha

Pkmn Trainer Touko

King N's Queen
    Years
  • Ghetis isn't N's father. The seven sages said they didn't know if they were father and son.

It doesn't make sense for Ghetis to be N's father. Think about it, N became King of Team Plasma-that's why Ghetis used him, because Ghetis could not be king. If Ghetis was really N's father, Ghetis would be king and wouldn't need to use N.

I'm convinced that Ghetis is N's uncle or something, like in Lion King.

Back