• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Glass half full or half empty?

Which are you?

• Optimistic

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • Pessimistic

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • Depends on the day

Votes: 38 48.7%

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I guess I'm more of a realist, as I think of the best and worst outcomes, and make sure I'm prepared for either. When I look at the said glass, I say "lol, that's the thing from the philosophical debate everyone's hyped up on."

Seriously, the glass just has 50% water, and 50% air. :D
    This! :D

I'm an optimistic realist, as I always reply in these thread. I know things won't always work out for the best, and I'm prepared for the worst if need be, but damn if I don't hope it'll all be good anyway. I don't see the point in excessive pessimism. It's no fun.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    The water in the glass was full until someone drank it while I wasn't looking.

Offbeat jokes aside, my glass is half empty, I guess. I'm not much of a pessimist though- 24/7 pessimists get on my nerves. I'm a cynic, though, but that's a bit different. : /

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Notta bump! :]]]

It depends. I'm a pessimistic optimist. I just roll with the punches and say "everything is going to be alright eventually" when something bad is happening, but I openly hate people and have what people would see as extremely pessimistic views. You know, "we're all going to die anyway," "why does it matter when we're going to die and not know," "I really do hate people. No really, I hate them," and "the only thing we HAVE to do is die." I'm a happy person with a real look on life. =]

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I'm usually a happy-go-lucky (lol Family Guy) type of person and I tend to look on the brighter side of life. When something (or someone for that matter) gets me down, I'll just get back up.

Pptimistic person ftw. Also, I'd say the glass is half full because when someone's pouring a drink for someone they don't go "Make it half empty" do they?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I like to consider all possibilities so none of the above.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    It really depends on the day and the mood I'm in. I like to consider myself strongly neutral. :/

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I'd like to see myself as an optimistic person, but occasionally I can get quite the opposite. So, I guess for me it would depend on the day.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I prefer and am optimistic. I just like to think things can work out and think positively overall.

Years
  • I'm a expect the worst, hope for the best kind of person. That way, if things go wrong (which they usually do, it seems), I'm not as disappointed as I would be if I was optimistic.

I'm sad like that.

I just can't see myself as an optimist. I don't think I've ever been that way. :/

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • my glass is always half-empty seeing as i have practically given up on life so im pessimistic

Back