• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun: New Age of Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    rayne,feeling intense power,casts a spell that uses his djinn.Flaming storm!millions of meteors attacked erk and interrupted his attack.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    Arayl still ran, she heard Erk ready to blow an attack, she stopped when she heard a strange rushing sound, like a mad river, she then felt heat and knew there was the healing river, Arayl turned around and faced Erk, "please Erk, concentrate, don't let them take over you like this" Arayl pleaded, her tears flowing as she spoke

Last edited:

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
    Years
    For a moment after Rayne's attack, Erk was able to speak out loud.
    " I'm trying to fight it Arayl! Run! Please! I dont want to hurt you!" he said desperately.
    The creature took over and said, " Hahaha! He won't beat me! I'd take his advice and run! You too weakling, " it said looking at Rayne." You can't stop me forever! You're already running out of energy!"
    He attacked Rayne again, this time with lightning!
    Erk was watching, helplessly, as his friends were being tortured. Ken and Gailia were nowhere to be found, Rayne was hurt, and Arayl.....she was trying to help Erk. He was starting to regain control....the monster could feel it, and he didn't like it.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    Arayl whiped her tears and looked up at Erk, she looked into his eyes, she sighed and smiled, she had no choice, she knew that all Canas wanted was her to be no where near Erk, which meant that as soon as she left, he would be back to normal "as you wish my love" she said, she lifted her staff and a bright light exploded from the tip, all her friends were healed and she disappeard in a flash.

ReploidZero798

Years
    Erk was touched by Arayl's words, and they gave him the strength he needed to separate from the dragon! The dragon was shocked, but not worried, he merely laughed.
    " You laugh now, but soon, you'll be no more! " Erk yelled, charging his arrows!
    " Hahaha! You think you can beat me?" he said, blocking the arrows, but they were enchanted so his arm froze in place. He laughed more, and broke off his own arm. He knocked Erk back with a violent blow. Erk hit the wall of the cave, but with some inspiration from Arayl's words....he got up. He started running like a mad man, launching arrow after arrow at the dragon, continuing to freeze bits of it. Soon, the entire dragon was frozen in place. It was alive long enough to see the entire cave had been frozen by Erk's arrows. Then, all he saw was a giant Icicle flying at him. The dragon was shattered into thousands of pieces.
    All that was left was a blue djinni, almost dead.
    "Piers! I hurt you! I have to get you to the spring!" he said, but he was too hurt. He could barely move, he was drained of all energy. He did the only thing he could. "ARAYL!!!!!!"

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    umm what's up with your sig? XD
    ----------------------------------
    Arayl had transported herself not too far from the valcano, she waited a few minutes, wondering if anything had happend, then she heard a piercing cry "ARAYL!!!!!!" She waited another moment, what if as soon as she saw Erk he would be back to a dragon? or what if that was the dragon calling her and not Erk? Arayl started to run towards the cave "I'm comming!" she yelled, as she ran inside she saw Erk in deep scratched and wounds (bad spelling) and he held his dijjin in his arms, who was also badly hurt. Arayl lifted her staff and a bright light rained down on the poor dijjin, the dijjin's cuts were healed and it had more energy then ever before. She lifted her staff again and this time a brighter light rained down on Erk, healing his cuts and bruises and giveing him energy, she kneeled down next to him and asked "are you alright?"

ReploidZero798

Years
    A while later, he awoke, feeling healed, but with sharp pains moving down his back. One thing keot going through his mind though. Arayl's words of love had kept him going and they would continue to do so. It was dark, and a fire had been started. He wondered where they would be, and then, he remembered the hot spring.....

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    Arayl had all her friends resting, she had given each of them a drink from the spring, she noticed Erk move, she walked over to him and sat beside him, "how are you feeling?" she asked

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    NO!!! I NEED YOU XD we can't have just two ppl in this rpg! okay so we got to the valcano and found a cave, when we got inside Erk turned into a dragon and attacked everybody, but Arayl healed all of them and transported herself out of the cave, Erk controld the drgaon and now Arayl is healing all her friends
    --------------------------------------
    Arayl shook her head, "you didn't hurt me" she sassured, she walked away from him and came back with a cup of the healing spring water "here drink this, you'll feel better" she said

Last edited:

ReploidZero798

Years
    Don't leave Master Angel> NOOOO! Must be off to school now, though.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    He drank the cup of water, and the pains started lessening. He was feeeeling good enough to sit up. He did, and started staring into Arayl's eyes.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    WHAT!? Master Angel even at the most pushed out of times in rpgs you just have to use your imagenation to help you get back in, like Erk mentioned while he was a dragon that you and Ken were no where to be seen, maybey you ran out of the cave or were still examining the spring just anything! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back