• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun: New Danger Arising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
  • Amy picked up a new version of her staff,a longer staff that she found,after experimenting with it,to have more advanced magic.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • Amber picked up the sword that had caught her eye earlier, "hmm it has the symbol of a hurracane engraved on it" she mymboled ot herself "well i'm ready when you guys are" she said

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Amy saw one other weapon she liked. She grabbed it and found it to be a light but powerful dagger.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • okay i'm a bit confused, is this rpg a strange continuation of our last golden sun rpg?
    ------------------------
    Amber gripped her new sword tightly "what if this is all a trick? he did say this was a training program, what if this is just a test of somesort?" Amber asked

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 19, 2005
    okay i'm joining this one:
    name: Genis
    Adept type: Earth
    Dijinns: Soil and Bolder
    Weapon: Rajjia (made up) a thick sword-yet still very light and sharp, with a brown handle carved into the shape of a Venus Dijinn
    Description; Dark messy blue hair, hazel eyes, red shirt and blue pants
    I'll jump in the story a little later since you guys are in a weird area at the moment

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
    Years
  • Marth said:
    okay i'm joining this one:
    name: Genis
    Adept type: Earth
    Dijinns: Soil and Bolder
    Weapon: Rajjia (made up) a thick sword-yet still very light and sharp, with a brown handle carved into the shape of a Venus Dijinn
    Description; Dark messy blue hair, hazel eyes, red shirt and blue pants
    I'll jump in the story a little later since you guys are in a weird area at the moment
    Woah....calm down....first you must be approved by the staff....
    Okay you're approoved....although your post needs work.....
    So far, we only have one Djinni a piece so please pick one.....I think you can jump in soon though.....you can be the native adept of the island we're on. you could be the one who helps us rescue our Djinni and stuf....I dunno

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • the door remains still."we should enter it."the weapons we now have could take us far!"yelled jonus.

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
    Years
  • Isaac looked offended," I don't get why you're laughing. We really are soldiers now.....soldiers in a war far bigger than any of us," he said, holding back the laughter.
    " Oh puh-lease," said Piers, in a manner very unknown to most Lemurians." Oops, I fear Imay be spending to much time with you Isaac. Your manner of speaking is wearing off on me. Oh well.....HEY! If anything, they're my troops! Let's go troops-who are mine and not Isaac's-!!"

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • Amber rolled her eyes and walked through the door, a bright light came from it blinding her from seeing anything and she waited, she looked and saw another desserted island! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back