• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun: New Danger Arising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
Years
  • "No!i wont let you die!they have been training to kill us!"Asher transfored jonus.In his wolf state,he cased a spell and knocked ivan and sheba down."Earthquake!"

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • oops sry, lol no i don't own Isaac! XD you can play him whenever you want Billybob!
    ------------------
    Isaac put his hands out and made a barrier, Sheba sent a huuricane at Issac, It nearly broke his barrier but Isaac was much more skilled then Sheba was, "Sheba! stop!" Isaac cried, Sheba paid no heed, she only sent another attack at Jonus, it was a lightinging attack that missed him by a fingers leangth. Isaac-who was getting annoyed by this-sent an earthquake at Sheba, she didn't get very hurt, but it set her off guard for a moment, which was exactly what Isaac wanted "Now Piers!" Isaac comanded

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
    Years
  • Piers transformed on Isaac's mark, and was soon his Dragony self. He growled once in satisfaction and charged his former friends! He knocked Sheba down just with the beating of his mighty wings! He flew over to Ivan and started clawing at him with his Icey Claws. This missed, but Ivan didn't. He used the power of Tempest to try and beat Piers, but he couldn't. Both he and Sheba cast Tempest, and this was so strong, all of them, PIers and Isaac and co., were blown away to a new Island...
    OOC: DUM DUM DUM
    TACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • OOC:Lol Taco!!!!
    IC:Amy awoke with a migrain. "Wha--where am I?" she asked out loud. Her vision was blurry and she was struggling to get up.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • :laugh: :laugh: XD *bursts out laughing*
    ------------------------
    Isaac was about to yelled to Piers to not hurt Sheba and Ivan severly-but it was too late, before he knew it there was a bright flash and they were all blown to a new island, Isaac woke up (hmm maybe he is becoming my new main charector) he was acheing from head to toe, he gritted his teeth and resisted the pain as he forced himself to sit up, "Piers!" Isaac called when he didn't see Piers anywhere in sight, but he did see Jonus, Isaac stood up weakly and walked over to Jonus "umm, are you alright?" Isaac asked, shakeing Jonus lightly

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Amy's vision finally came back. She was on a beach and she could see Isaac and Jonus. "Are you okay,Jonus?" she asked.

ReploidZero798

Years
  • OOC: So are you killing AMber in the transition from land to Island?
    TACOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm listening now to Simple PLan-Welcome to my Life
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    IC: Piers awoke, no longer a dragon. He was in a state of pain, and when he tried to stand, he couldn't. It seemed he had been hurt more than he thought. His ankle seemed sprained, but he couldn't tell. He decided to wait for someone to find him instead.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Amy found Piers as well. "Piers,what happened? Are you alright?" Her leg then collapsed and she fell.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • NO! she's just somewhere else at the moment, i'll swap back to her- I love Simple plan's Welcome to my life!! ^_^ *listens to Welcome to my life*
    ------------------------
    Amber woke up, she felt fine and warm in the suns rays, she looked around with a start, "where am i?" she asked, she heard someone moan and turned, Piers was on the ground nearby, Amber gasped and crawled over to him "Master Piers! what happend? how did we get here?" Amber asked

ReploidZero798

Years
  • OOC: Currently listening to " Goodies" by Ciara on launch.yahoo.com
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Everyone seemed to be worried about Piers, but he didn't get why. He saw Amy collapse, but since he wasn't that hurt, he healed Amy's leg, and hoped she was okay. Then he heard Amber," We're somewhere Amber," he said." Idon't know where, but in a way, it's my fault!"

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • Amber shook her head "but how did we get here? who was that girl that attacked me? and that boy? Were they Sheba and Ivan!?" Amber went pale, "Are your other friends here?" she asked excitedly

ReploidZero798

Years
  • OOC-now listening to Gwen Stefani-What you Waiting For? on Launch.com
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My other friends," he said," are now slaves to evil. It's just me and Isaac. Yes, they were Sheba and Ivan. We are lucky to be alive. The power of two Jupiter Adepts is devastating, specially when it's two of the stronger ones......"

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • Amber was ready to collaps, "the real Isaac here? now? on this very island as we speak!?" Amber looked around excitedly, "I can't wait to meet him" she said as she started to calm down "i'm sorry about your friends-" Amber helped Piers up and noticed AMy "Hi, i saw you earlier, i'm Amber" Amber said

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • dude! not appropriate! XD The Taccos don't even agree with that! XDXDXD
    ---------------------
    Amber half tripped over Piers legs "AHH!" she cried as she fell, "sorry" she said as she flushed to a deep red, she stood up and this time gripped Piers by the hand firmly and helped him up "i'm usually not this clumsy" she said, still flushing deeper with every second from her mistake

ReploidZero798

Years
  • OOC: Only I can say TACO related things......besides" WHAT?"
    NEw Song, the New Workout Plan-Kanye West
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Piers said," That's okay. Let's go find Isaac......" He was in pain, but tried to look strong for his Team

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • EHem *coughs* 9_9
    ------------------------
    Amber knew he was in pain, "here, put your arm around my neck so you can lean on something while you walk" Amber insisted, they walked a little and then saw Isaac and Jonus in the distance, 'keep calm, wait until Piers is healed, then go crazy' Amber thought as they inched their way towards Isaac.

ReploidZero798

Years
  • OOC: Same Direction-Hoobastank
    -------------------------------------
    Piers was nervous to see Isaac again. He still wasn't used to the fact that he was still alive and normal.
    AS ISAAC: " Hey Piers," he said," What's wrong?"
    I had an accident," Piers replied.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • Amber gave a shy smiled, Isaac looked at her and felt uncomferyable "hello, your one of Piers students i'm guessing" he said, "mmm hmm" Amber said, too shy to say anything, Isaac turned ihs attaention back to Piers, "your legs injured badly, let me heal it" Isaac did a Ply spell on Piers "it should get rid of the pain-" Isaac said, he looked around and then started to get scared "i just rememberd that Sheba and Ivan were also blasted to this island, they could attack us at any time and we would be gonners" Isaac said

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back