• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

!!Golden Sun Saga Fan Club!!

Jari

Kyogredude
Years
  • The bossed guarding the summons in GS2. 1 is good against Psynergy, 1 is uses your Djinni against you blah blah blah. They're 10× harder than Doom Dragon. I can remember this battle: my weak party (GS2) was killed. Then the lvl 99 party from GS1 came in, did their best summon and Doom Dragon was, well, doomed =P

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Good news ya'll. Me n mike are most likely posting the GS RP tonight or tomorrow!! It would be really awesome fi you people can joinn!!!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    What do you think was the hardest bost in either game?
    Dullahan, perhaps... Took me a while to beat him. Doom Dragon next, cause it has three heads, and killed me like 10 times when I finally managed to kill two of its heads...

A GS RP? Count me in! =D

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
    Years
  • I don't know, I think doing Doom Dragon and Fusion Dragon were both difficult, but Deadbeard takes the Gold Cup, only because of the fact that you were lower level facing him because getting expercience was a pain in the neck in GS1. But I took up a new challenge: killing all tjhe bosses with the corresponding weakness djinni. I did Dullahan and I had altogether used over 30 jupiter djinni, and then I hit him with Piers to weaken him and he died... darn. So then I attacked him more first (Tisiphone Edge ROCKS) so then eventually I found out with Dullahan and he just died and I did it ^^.

But Deadbeard like that is a complete ANNOYANCE. So the next one to take out is the Doom Dragon.

pinecone570

Jedi Knight Extrodinaire
    Years
  • just soyou know, the golden sun rp has been posted, you can sign up now. just dont diddle daddle about, cause theres only 8 spots, and ive already took one,and theres one reserved

Ullion

Years
  • Ok, guys, 4/8 spots have eben taken. Wind is now sued up, 1 fire and 1 water are taken. So hurry up yo :P

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I see... Well, I love to RP, but I'm kinda picky as to what I join. I mean, nothing too serious filled with super-good roleplayers, and not begginer-type ones where everyone posts only 4 lines. I'm kind of in between.

I'm not too great at roleplaying, either, so I join whatever seems to match my, uh, roleplaying level XD

Anyway, I can't wait until the RP starts =D

Ullion

Years
  • I think the RP is inbetween. me and miek ahve taken part ib a few RPs by now. Ive been in 5, 1 has been closed, 1 i quit cuz it was,w ell, disorganized in my eyes. Anyways, The GS RP now has 5/8 taken up! SO hurry guys XD :Poh and btw, AVOID BEING MAGES. all 4 water/winders are mages!!!! I think, i might be a skilled swordsman which is, well, a swordmans with some "magix" ^.^ So ya. XD and so we have 1 fire adn 2 earth spots open, then we start the RP! (yes i'm aware i didn't post the RP, but i practically came up with it, well i'll tell ay the story, but first, let me leavwe these darn brackets XD) Ok *whew* I hate leaving brackets, they cut em up so much XD lolz on to the story!

Ok, for a while, right b4 i created this club, i adh a craving to make a GS RP, but it was too much for em to do, sicne i ahd already created a Pkmn RP. That weekend, when Mike (Pinecone570) was at my house, he asked if iw anted to help him amke an RP. And well, a few months later of procrastinating, we came up with a really general plot. I orinigally wanted that RP to be precise, but it would ahve taken FOREVER to pull it off, so i spent liek ahlf an hour typing it up, emailed it to Mike, he fixed it up adn posted it! EOS. lolz there it is..

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I think I'll change my profile a bit, then... Maybe I'll change him into a ninja... A dancing ninja, just to add some, uh, uniqueness XD I don't really mind changing it, though, since my character was meant to be very agile and quick in the first place. And a ninja does seem to fit more into his fighting style, rather than a mage... *changes profile*

EDIT: And there's too many shy characters!! *changes again*
    EDIT EDIT: I can't be bothered to change it... Maybe later O_o

=D

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
  • lol edit much? XD well its ok.. it just kidan got on ma nerves :P Anwyays, umm thnx anyways!!
    Well, 2 spots left; 1 earth 1 fire

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Sweet-ness. I really want to play through the GS games again...

My Golden Sun knowledge is starting to rust O-o

Ullion

Years
  • Ai, same ehre, i might do that.. then agaun, there is alot fo things id like to do in the enar future, but im to lazy to actually do them.... XD

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
    Years
  • ok doom dragon = BRILLIANTLY EASY.

10 turns and it's dead. ^^ and thats all 3 heads gone. BTW could you post a lonk to th3 RP plz ^^.

Ullion

Years
  • herh, lol, your lucky. You jus reserved that last spot UN. lolz >.>

Anywyas... can any1 think up of a topic for this place? Srryz im not the "idea-comer-upper" kinda guy XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Nope, can't think of a topic... My brain died while I was gone O_o

And you guys started the RP without me ;-;

Back