• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphic Rating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawyer

���
Years
  • okay, what you need to do is... duplicate the image layer on the first of those, then change the Sasuke face to blue, and then lower the duplicate layer's opacity. x3

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Well I cant now ^^:. I forgot to save the psd lol. Thanks alot for the help, I will remember it next time, and try to improve my grunging XD

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • oh, okay... x3 no problem. remember, grunges are all about the desaturation and darkness x3

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Uh..a Kagome banner:

Graphic Rating Thread

Kurosaki

Hmm, I'd recommend working on your cropping. I find it easiest to remove most of it with the Selection tool, and then get the rest with the wand.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • THAT is the BEST paint banner I have ever seen, I don't care what anyone say's, That benner deserves a 10/10

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I agree, thats a wonderful banner Dragon Lover, most my graphics are made with Paint, I have no idea why people dislike it so much.

I have a little animation for somone to rate, it has a few glitches, but it took me ages and is a hell of alotta frames.

Graphic Rating Thread

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • Thomas- ewww~;; when you're doing repetitions, change the opacitiy on the ones behind it ;.;

Dragon Lover

Oooh, words under my name.
    Years
  • Blitz~2005 said:
    THAT is the BEST paint banner I have ever seen, I don't care what anyone say's, That benner deserves a 10/10
    Really? I guess miracles do happen :cool:

Pincushion said:
    I agree, thats a wonderful banner Dragon Lover, most my graphics are made with Paint, I have no idea why people dislike it so much.
    Paint is VERY limited so, people mostly stick with Paint Sop Pro or PSP because You can do much more better things with them [like you didn't know that].

~DL~

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • i really like your avatar, but the banner doesn't really match it; it's a bit shotty too, just the cropping problems, tho.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • it's okay... you took two planets, put them on a starfield.. it would have been nicer if you had put a sort of haze over the planets to make them look like they were already on the starfield.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back