• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphic Rating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    Anyone mind rating my current avvie? ^^; I've had a sudden obsession over AIR, so I had to make my new avvie AIR related. <3 ( Yay Mizusu! )

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Nice avatar, Kurayami. I give it a 9.9/10. :classic:

I know I suck at banner making, but w/e, heres some Teen Titan banners I made.

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread
    <-- I messed up on this one.

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread
    <--Hehe, I really like this one. :D

Graphic Rating Thread
    <-- And this one too. :D

Oh, and here is an avatar I made that looks like the Raven one I have.

Graphic Rating Thread

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kurayami, I <3 your avatar! n__n *loves Misuzu* It's simple, but that's what makes it pretty. n__n

I love your banner's borders, RAven's Pheonix. xD I also like your avatar. =D

And Neko-Sama, your sigs are beautiful, simple yet not too simple. xD

Davey-Kun, I <3 that picture. xD I made a sig from that too, lol. xD

But you kinda over used the grid effect... It hurts my eyes. o.x;

...*runs away*

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    Well I have just started banner making so here is my recent one::
    Graphic Rating Thread

Well I think I have improved alot since my first banner. But getting some comments would be good :P

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
    Rahul, the background, well, you could work on it. I see that you use elementary brushes and/or filters. I would recomend you to get some brushes, and a .PSD file, to look how it's done. Contact me and I'll help you.
    Well anyways, the picture is not so good cropped. The hair, at some places the cutting goes inside the border, and at some, it leaves some spots of colors, etc. Try to improve that as well.

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    Meh..I didn't crop it. Blitz croped it up or me. And that banner is amazing Stevo. You are good. Anyways here is something that I croped up and made by myself-
    Graphic Rating Thread

And in this banner I used the picture of Suta-ratio.com
    Graphic Rating Thread

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Its pretty good for your first banners ^^, but it would look nicer if you blended the cropping more into the picture, so that it dousen't look as obvious against the background, and the text for the first one dousen't really go with the banner much.. but still impressive though.

Here is a new avatar I worked on.. and a "remixed" version of my old banner XD

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

It was all done in PSP K

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
    Years
    it would've been better if you made it so there wasnt 3 different parts and made it look like the color changed naturally, you could just remove the blacklines and blur where they use to be

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Hmm.. I guess I could... I'll think about that, next time I try another "multicoloured" banner or avatar.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back