• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphic Rating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
  • Could someone please rate my new set, I know that aren't all that good, but still, I rushed them XD.. My sig felt empty without a graphic XD

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • they're really good. really good cropping, too. a couple really minor problems, but nothing huge. very nice job.
    EDIT: and Crystal Walrein, i wasn't, i made the thread >_>

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Okay, then. Let's look at these ones:

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

Graphic Rating Thread

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    master lan they are great :) 9/10.... nothings perfect :D what bout my new avi and banner assomble?

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • god, too much green trendwhorish link sigs. everywhere i go, it's "Link - Windwaker" or "Link - The Hero of Time" so overrated >_>

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    The Legendary ACManga said:
    god, too much green trendwhorish link sigs. everywhere i go, it's "Link - Windwaker" or "Link - The Hero of Time" so overrated >_>
    No one cares.

Walrein:Nice...but kinda plain?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I know it isn't too good, but I'd really like to know what you think of it instead of being ignored
    What do you guys think of my first banner? I know it's pretty simple, but personaly I like it.
    Graphic Rating Thread

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    didnt create the image of the bullet but created the text that appears on the image :D, inspired by nickelbacks "side of a bullet"

Graphic Rating Thread

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • Nekomajo, that's very good cropping o.o only real problem is the bg. it's a bit... blank x.X Crystal Walrein, that's pretty cool... nice overall idea.
    Bam, that's pretty cool. i like the second text, but the first is kinda... ehh... gross looking? xD good job, peoplies.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • i like the second one, but... the first, although it's a good concept, is a bit choppy.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    peta that wolverine banner all i have to say is wow, i like the way you put your name on the shoulder, but the 1st banner doesnt seem as you put alot of effort into the background :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back