• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.hack//Assimilation

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
  • I stood up and brushed off myself.
    "Now that is most interesting. Has that ever happened before?" I mumbled while stroking my chin. I placed my swords back in their sheaths and sighed a long sigh. I walked towards a forest and rested for a few minutes trying to recover my strength.
    "Hm. Where is the nearest gate I can use?" I wondered. I looked around and walked deeper into the forest and happened to come by a Chaos Gate. "Hm...." I muttered, closed my eyes, and stepped into it. At that moment my body was thrown to another place. I slowly opened my eyes and found that I was at a ruined city.
    "Hm... What happened here?" I wondered and walked towards the city hoping to explore it and such.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • Clive leaned against a ruined building, perplexed.

A new mystery had just arrived via an email. Another odd message, from his friends address.

"t0 t1-13 l05t 0/\/3, 2 und3r5t4/\/d t1-13 \/\/0rld, 0/\/3 mu5t j0urn3y f4r. g0 2 Desecrated Firey Demon."

Those were keywords to a level five zone. Cavalier was certaintly strong enough, but he couldn't get up the courage to go alone...he sighed.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Reyna then walked arounf the ruin city. She asked, "What happen here." SHe looked back to find that the guy was now gone. "Where he went?"

She then saw another guy lending against a ruin building. She ran up to him and asked, "Have you seen my friend?"

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Kaen leaned wordlessly against a ruined building, he emerald eyes viewing the carnage of broken stone and shattered data. He had not logged out since the incident, despite the urgings of numerous CC Corp. employees and administrators. "Looks like they've logged in more employees than usual. There must be quite a bit of damage," the male Twin Blade observed silently. I wonder how CC Corp. plans to cover this up.

"Have you seen my friend?"

Kaen turned as he heard a voice behind him. A female, pink-haired Twin Blade stood before him, apparently having recently arrived in the city and appearing to be somewhat lost. For a brief moment, Kaen was silent as he checked her status. She appears to be a relatively new player . . . Low level, too, though I suppose that's to be expected . . .

Allowing no indication that he had viewed her player information, Kaen straightened as he calmly replied, "Sorry, I'm afraid I can't help you--not unless I know what your friend looks like. Although, if you have his username, you can run a user look-up." He paused. Though unsure as to why he said what he said next, he later assumed it to be some form of pity. "If you want to, you can stay with me until you find your friend," Kaen offered.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Reyna then thought for a while. The guy never gave his name when she thought about it. She then said, "Well...I don't real know his name. I mean I just meant him and I know he wears black armor."

She then notice the CC Corp guys. She then pointed and said, "He looked like those guys!! He has somewhat the same armor."

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • (I said they wore black suits...)

Cavalier decided to test his luck and posted a message on the boards, asking for assistance to investigate an area that may have a connection to the mysterious attack.

Now he just sits and waits...

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Username: StarlightMoon

Class: Twin Blade

Goals: She wants to find her sister.

Description: Ice Blue Hair with dark blue eyes wearing a strapless blue and black top with matching skirt with those kinda long gloves that have the hands cut out.( She hides her tatoos that way)

History:Her sister was kidnapped and hasn't been heard of for 5 years but all of a sudden theres news of her sighting in...The World. She's known to be very secretive and tough though she does have a bit of a shy side.

Rp Sample:

" Now where am I going?" said StarlightMoon. She curiously looked around looking at least a clue of a map. "It's hopeless. I'm going to be lost forever..." "I heard my sister is around hear somewhere..now if only I where somewhere is..." She wandered around then suddenly she saw someone "Excuse me do you now where we are?" The old woman looked up "No I'm sorry child I don't know where we are." " Ok then goodbye." Man I'm bored..... She started to play with her spears. She blankly walked around for 45 seconds. Then she looked over at the wreckage.. "Woah..that looks like some really serious damage....I wonder who did that?"

Last edited:
    Years
  • username:mya
    class:long arms
    description:long white hair with blue streaks and dark blue eyes she has a silver traditional dress with chains everywhere
    History: was kidnapped when young got adopted and discovers the world
    goals: wants to find sister
    rp sample:

Mya looks up in the sky wondering when she will get to the next town "I hope I find her soon shes always in trouble.." then she sees a crowd.. "I wonder what happened?"

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • "Like . . . that?" Kaen echoed quietly, turning toward the indicated direction. So, her friend may have been a CC Corp. employee . . . That means his character may not even be a permanent one. Most employees only log for emergency situations like this. Besiedes, most CC Corp. avatars look pretty similar. Kaen's player covered his microphone to stifle his sigh. Without his username, this might be difficult . . . Lowering his hand from the microphone, the male Twin Blade then addressed Reyna.

"I'm afraid finding your friend might be a bit difficult, especially if he's a CC Corp. employee . . . That is . . . " Kaen paused. How would I explain this to her? "Nevermind," he finally said.

The dark-haired avatar fell silent as his player's attention was drawn elsewhere. Looks like my search for message board threads on the recent event has completed . . . Hm? This looks interesting . . . Kaen's eyes skimmed swiftly across the posted message. This may have some promise. And, if I'm not mistaken, the person who posted this message was the one I met earlier after the attack.

Kaen's player swiftly typed a message to be sent directly to Cavalier.

Your proposition seems interesting. I am currently in Mac Anu near the site of the attack, if you would like to meet.
    -- Kaen

Kaen selected the "send" option before returning his attention to The World's main playing screen. Hopefully, by signing my name "Kaen", I won't be recognized as the Black Lightning. Then again, the newer players might not have heard of me anyway . . .

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • (Pichu and Bagrl, both your profiles are fine, but your RP samples lack sufficient detail. If you can make them longer then I can accept you.)

Cavalier cocked his head, reading over the message. He grinned and checked his weapons before sending a reply.

Meet me at the Chaos Gate.

He took one last look at the destruction, then slowly trudged down the bridge, the Chaos Gate...and a new adventure...awaited.

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Kail now standing against a lamp post, thought about all of todays events. He had never before seen anything like and tried to forget the looks on everyones faces as they fleed the scene of the disaster. Deciding that only treasure hunting could get all of this he headed for the nearest chaos gate trying to think of what dungeon he could go to. As he stood in front of the gate he checked his money to see how much he had earned from his previous dungeon raid. Maybe I'll wait here to see if I can travel with someone traveling alone all the time isn't that much fun. He thought to himslf sitting on a bench a couple of feet away from the gate. Yeah that's sure to be fun, maybe I can even find those guys I met earlier and travel with them.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Reyna was a bit worry. "Oh. So he some sort of worker for the World? Is that a bit strange. I fine it creepy." She said.

Reyna then took out a dagger and started to play with it. She spinned it around in her hands. Enjoying it. She then asked, "Then is it ok if I hang out with you till I find him. I mean I pretty new here and I am skill as a new person but I don't want to me alone."

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    "What happened here?" She walked off somewhere wondering where to go. Ok now all I need to do is find something remotely close to a map.... After walking around for 3 minutes she got lazy and started complaining. " I'm never going to find a map!" Maybe I'll just have a look around this place." (she gets bored very easily) " Hmmmm... a message board....nothing nteresting......wait a sec ooo an investigation! At least it will past the time!" She curiously read the message saying meet me at the chaos gate. I guess I'll go there" She typed a message that said ' Sounds Cool! I'll be there!' Then she ran down to the chaos gate and leaned against it waiting trying to be patient. I guess I just wait here.. She looked around to see if anyone was there yet...*sigh* I never was good at waiting..

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Looking at the ruins, I was intrigued. Maybe I should look around first. This place seems quite dangerous. "Hm. I should check the message board to see if anything's up." I said to myself and looked through the message board, looking for new posts.
    "Hmm... Nothing of interest.... Nope.... Nothing.... Wait.... 'meet me at the Chaos Gate.' Hm. Sounds interesting. It might be a battle." I read and said to myself. I walked towards the nearest Chaos Gate thinking it was there. I saw a young female warrior leaning against it. I walked closer and stood on the other side of the gate where she was.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Meet me at the Chaos Gate.

The message was short, but clear and concise. As Kaen began to turn toward the nearest Chaos Gate, he heard the female Twin Blade near him speak. After a brief moment of hesitation, he replied, "I suppose you could come if you want. But, I should warn you, there may be some risk where I'm going--particularly for a low-level character." Kaen paused before adding, "Er, no offense. A low-level character is a low-level character, though, even in the hands of the most skilled player. So, if you come, be on your guard."

With that, Kaen then strode down a partially damaged alley, climbing over a large pile of rubble. After a short time, the male Twin Blade slowed his pace. There it is. The Chaos Gate. Kaen started up a set of steps that led to the slowly spinning disc of light. I hope this is the right gate . . .

Last edited:

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Reyna nodded. She knew she was low level but she was ok. Reyna was able to take down a big looking beast before she came to the bar before.

She hopped over the rumble. She then said, "I can be pretty good. I mean I just need direction."

She then saw the Choas Gate and said, "Where we going? Don't I need to know where we going in order to go?"

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • Cavalier was surprised at the group that had suddenly assembedl, grinning sheepishly.

"All...all of you answered my message? Well, alright, the more the merrier...however..."

His voice darkened some.

"Were we are going may be dangerous. And I don't just mean in game. That man...he deleted one of my friends in the game...and that friend has disappeared in the real world. Something real dirty is happening. We may find answers here, but...we could all be placing ourselves in grave danger. Are you still willing to go?"

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Kail still sitting on the beanch watched and listened to everything the small group by the portal was saying, a little shaken at some of the things that were mentioned. He recognized two of them from before and decided he'll follow them even into the midst of all this danger. "I'll go, I don't care how much danger there is. Even if theres no treasure I still might get a chance to improve alot in this game" Kail said walking up to the gate from behind the group.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    " I'll go. I'm not letting this guy cause anymore trouble." "And who knows maybe I'll find my sister along the way... "Even if it is dangerous ..I'll just have to take that risk..my sister might also be involved...." she said the last part a little softer. "This guy is not gonna cause trouble while I'm still alive." She walked over to where Kail was.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back