• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.hack//Assimilation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna was listening to what the guy was saying. She found the speech somewhat strange. She didn't actally believe somethhing like this could be happening so she thought this was some sort of event.

She then stepped forward and said, "Ok. I jon. I do need something to do."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Though Kaen's expression remained unchanged, a faint smile crossed his player's face as he replied, "After seeing the event earlier, I do not doubt the danger. But, I came here accepting that risk."

Besides, The World has already put me through quite a bit . . . Still, though, to protect it, I'm willing to pay whatever cost necessary. The smile faded from the player's face as he fell silent. I wonder about the others, though . . . Would they still want to go if they knew what they were getting into? Then again, I doubt that, even after all my years of playing, I could predict what The World might have in store for us.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Seeing this group that assembled, I was quite intrigued.
    "What a group. I will join also if I am welcomed." I said to everyone. "I came here looking to be the best. If this adventure will make me stronger, even if it is dangerous, I will be happy to go."
    This is it. The start of a worth while journey. Though it might be dangerous, it may take me a step closer to my goal. I clenched both of my fist at the excitement that rushed through my body.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna took a dagger and twril it in her hand. She enjoy the idea of having so many friends here and being them. Reyna then leaned against a pole. She treated this event as another fun thing to do in the world.

She then smile in hte real world. She said, "This game is great. I feel so part of it already."

Reyna then said, "So this thing. What is it doing? How can it work to do this. Where we find it?"

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
    Cavalier nodded.

"Thank you...everyone. Right then, this is a fire area, so be ready."

He raised his arm.

"Let's go! DESECRATED FIREY DEMON!!!!"

The chaos gate swirled and swirled, faster and faster like a blur, then a flash of light enveloped the group...

A firey lake of lava stretched all around, as they appeared on a stone platform right in the middle. A massive tower stretched in the distance, a maze of carved stone paths leading towards it.

Cavalier drew his crossbow.

"Let's go!"

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "Ah. So it finally begins. I am hope this will be the challenge of my life." I said grabbing both of my blades and took them from their coverings. I waited for Cavalier to start the advance because he was how we gathered there.
    "Let's go. Cavalier, I'm right behind you." I said to Cavalier ready to attack.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna then saw the Fire Area. She liked it. She felt stronger and more powerful. Her daggers that she was tlriwing had a ring of fire coming from it. She liked it.

With a smile on her face she said, "So something about this place makes me feel more powerful. I like this place. What is it about it that does this to me?"

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    So it begins.... She took out her swords and followed them. I wonder where we're going? She looked up in front "hmmmm.. the journey finally begins...now if there were only something to slice in here.." Then her mind wandered off somewhere..

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna loved the feeling she had. The fire and this power. She loved the energy rush that this place is giving her. She knew that this place could smell bad but she can't really smell it so it isn't that bad.

She then span her daggers even faster to create some more fire. "I just love this."

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
    Cavalier led the group down a firey pathway, looking around for trouble.

A sudden whining noise, the tell-tale sign of a portal openeing echoed above them, and suddenly a large stone golem fell from the sky, landing and pinning Cavalier to the ground.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    " Hey you get away from him!" She sped toward him and threw daggers at him. It dodged it and the daggers hit some rocks Oh man! I need more power! "I could use some help! Ahhhhhh!" she said as tons of boulders fell on top of her..Her vision blurred out as she fainted.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna then smiled. She wanted a battle now. She had no ideawhy she had this change in her but she was glad.

She then ran at high speed and started to slash the golem. It did little damage but she had to stop because it then slammed her.

"I guessing small daggers aren't going to cut it here." Reyna said. She then put the daggers at her side and grabbed the huge orange sword on her back with two hands. "Maybe this little guy will do.the job."

She then ran and swing the sword to attack the golem. It made an explorsion upon impact.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    [OOC: Er, honestly, I am not sure how well a Twin Blade would do equipped with a large blade . . . Twin Blades were built for using light weapons. ^-^;; Ah, well.]

Kaen stood behind the others, silently studying the opponent. Since this is a fire area, this monster will probably have a fire attribute. So . . . Kaen's player swiftly re-equipped his avatar with another set of daggers--Aqua Dragon Blades. Hopefully that's more suited.

Crouching down, the male Twin Blade twirled an item between his forefinger and middle finger before activating it, calling, "Speed Charm!" The Twin Blade vanished from sight. Within seconds, a watery slash was dealt to the golem's back, dark electricity entwined about the attack. Then, two black-electricity empowered waves were cast toward the golem's legs with the intention of casting it to the ground and freeing Cavalier.

Dodging a series of boulders, Kaen saw the monster begin to grow unsteady. The Twin Blade immediately sprang forward, dealing a heavy blow to its head and casting it to the ground. Landing some distance from the golem, Kaen prepared a spell as he called to Cavalier, "Get up!" The Twin Blade then cast the spell, healing Cavalier. "Ol Repth!"

Pausing to give himself an SP restoration potion, Kaen's eyes narrowed. It's been a while since I've fought a monster this powerful. If there are more monsters like this in the area, I wonder how the others will fare . . . Either way, it's time to finish this.

"Speed Charm!" Kaen's avatar again vanished before suddenly appearing at the monster's shoulder. The Twin Blade dealt a double-slash across the creature's neck, the slice forming an "X" shape. Without pause, Kaen sprang back and away, disappearing.

[OOC: It is is RentCavalier's decision as to whether or not the monster is destroyed. So, I suppose I will stop there. ^-^;;]

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Oooo. I wanna give him a good wack to before he dies. :P

IC:

Seeing Kaen deliver amazing attacks, I was encouraged to fight.
    A powerful fighter, he is. I must challenge him some time. I thought.
    I gave a mad dash towards the creature switching my blades to a water attribued weapon. There was only one pair that I had that had a water attribute and those were Aqua Dragon Blades.
    "Hm. These will do I guess." I mumbled. I ran towards the connected segments of it's body and did eight slashes to each part. Only small fragments of rocks of the golem's rock hard body flew from the blades' edges.
    "Hm. These don't do enough damage. Darn." I said constantly slashing at the golem's segmented body. A large hand suddenly knocked me away. I flew a few feet into the air and landed on the ground.
    "Gah. That was unexpected." I coughed. I brought myself to my feet. I took out a speed charm.
    "Gotta help bring this thing down. Speed Charm!" I shouted, disappearing. I appeared by the golem's body segment.
    "Star Slash." I shouted and struck the golem ten times with increasing power. The golem's body started to break but was still intact.
    "Another should do it but..."

Last edited:

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna jumped back from the explorsion she made. She was somewhat satified. Reyna found the sword a bit heavy and she felt a bit slow but still she love the feeling she has by fighting this monster. She loved the feel of the large sword in her hands. IT was heavy to hold but maybe it just something to get use too.

"What a rush!!" Reyna said.

Reyna then jumped up again and slice the golem again to create another explorsion.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
    A ring of light surrounded the golem and its wounds suddenly sealed up. A small wizard cackled.

"Hehehehhe, now you all-eh?"

A shotgun pressed itself to the magic-user's face, a very irate Cavalier at the end.

"Shut up."

He pulled the trigger, the wizard's head vanishing. He stood, aiming at the golem and fired.

It fell backwards, teetering over the edge. The Gunner Valkyrie ran forward and kicked it, smirking as it fell into the lava, thrashing and melting away...

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna was abit disappointed. She wanted to fight the golem some more. She then put her sword away on her back and wip her hands. She then sighed and said, "Oh. I wanted to fight a bit more."

Reyna then notice the headless wizard. She gave it a strange look and said, "What up with the headless guy? Is he good or bad?" She remembered that it healed up the golem not to long ago.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Starlight suddenly woke up " Uhhh.. my head what happened is the battle over? Aww man! I wanted to smash it! I can't believe my luck! This is just great!

" Oh well as long as the pebble dude is gone...." What am I saying I never let anyone thrash me and get away with it!!! She then looked over and saw some guy with his head blown off.. " What happened to him?"

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Reyna straghten her armor and tried to make herself look a bit nice. She then grabbed a dagger and blew at it. She then spin it around and snap it back to its holder.

Reyna looked over to Starlight and said, "Cavalier just blasted the wizard guy head right off with his gun." she letted out a giggle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back