• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
  • I vote for pokemon Oro Solo I Love hacks that incorporate asm and it was so Manny ambitions features that stand that other hacks don't have do to there hacking ability.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • I vote for Pokémon Oro Sole.
    Amongst all the other hacks that don't really have anything out of the ordinary to offer, Oro Sole shines brightly with it's entirely new features. It is, unlike any of the other options, a true ROM hack and it easily outclasses all others. The features are also backed by some impressive graphics as well.

Ven

Tyrian
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2011
    My vote goes to Pokemon Oro Sole.
    This hack, has an immense amount of effort put into it, both graphically, and musically.
    Many of the features promised are truly original, and if this hack is executed well, might even be (dare I say it) better then the original.
    It has also done, what many hacks haven't done for a while, its made me excited.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • I step in to vote for Oro Sole.
    Indefinably, this is one of the hacks with the most potential in the Progressing hacks. With a great hacking team behind it, really great sprites, and the great Hackmew with his amazing scripting and ASM, It is definably the perfect candidate for the title. ~~

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • I vote Pokémon Eternal Springs. It's got new ideas and concepts and Amachi is a great spriter so we can expect some pleasant graphics.

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    i vote xmouvelianx---Pokemon Black Orb: Road Of Destiny

for it's special ideas, reputation, story line & basically for the entire hack, i'm not sure whats not good...

Years
  • Definitely Revolution. NiKaNoRoU has put a load of thought into the story, the story is original, graphics are win, great scripting, maps, ideas. It has potential.

Harry hates HOTW, so Sienna ain't up. If it was, -votes-. :P

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Revolution, someone finally puts good thought into a story and thread layout. The title screen actually looks great, as well as the features. It shows potential to me, so I vote for Pokemon Revolution.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    I vote black orb.
    For good mapping, scripting, story, almost everthing is amazing!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Revolution.
    This hack is so promised that I cannot even describe :D Nik has put a HUGE effort into it and it really pays off.
    It has nice title screen and great features, even if tiles are default they don't mess up the whole hack.

Mortal Danger

Like never before!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    I vote for Revolution because of it's great title screen and because of it's impressive storyline.

fuznug

Hacker In Training
    Years
  • Black Orb

I vote for Pokemon Black Orb, The maps are beautiful, the story is appealing, and it looks like xmouvelianx is serious about completing it!

Back