• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I, the Pokemon expert, have gotten stuck in the game, Pokemon Ruby Destiny Life of Guardians, :-( the pink stones, which I love and rely on, stopped telling me what to do and I'm stuck. I chose, what I thought was, the evil path, but I ended in "saving" everyone. Now I need to find the eighth gym badge/symbol. I can't find it though.

Go visit Chaomega in the Tower of Fate.
    He'll tell you to talk to Giratina in Lost Shadow Valley.

After that, the 8th leader with a horrible Zelda-like sprite will battle you. >.>

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    Destinedjgold do I have to beat league to have chaomega tell you to look for the fragments. Plz tell me no idea I already have chaomega in party

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Destinedjgold do I have to beat league to have chaomega tell you to look for the fragments. Plz tell me no idea I already have chaomega in party

As far as I remember, yesh, you first need to defeat the League before you can start the fragment quest.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    I see only Ruby Destiny in the videos about the final battle of this game on youtube. Where can the player battle Sapphire Destiny?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2014
    sIm playing this game then darkness comes to the emulator and its kinda of glitchy and all and its not night time. i cant show a pic sorry. i need help Sorry for bad english i am from europe.

DGK

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    Somehow I have become stuck outside Lustersand Town after battling Jimmy, I think his name was. Anyways, The guide said to go to Krystal Mtn, or get the next emblem, or go somewhere else, so I thought to myself, "Woo! I can get my next emblem" Stuck in a rock.. ;)

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2014
    Finished the game. It was great. Thank you.
    Some of the fakemon was horrible, but the majority was actually really good. Good job on that!

What i did hate was the back tracking, i dont like that, but i guess its not so bad if i money hack 99 Repels LOL.

What i think shouldnt be on the next gave is the LQ anime style pictures of ppl that you talk to; do it more like victory fire.
    overall this hack was great, so much fun. Good luck on the next one!

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2014
    Soooo...Im stuck in this game. I got my badges back, and the rock-pyramid thingy is telling me to go to Mineral Cave on Dusk Path, but when I go in there is a sprite blocking the path that wont battle me and JB Croswell standing outside just saying the same thing over and over. What exactly am I supposed to do here?

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Soooo...Im stuck in this game. I got my badges back, and the rock-pyramid thingy is telling me to go to Mineral Cave on Dusk Path, but when I go in there is a sprite blocking the path that wont battle me and JB Croswell standing outside just saying the same thing over and over. What exactly am I supposed to do here?

Try and go back to Lustersand Town and talk to Kronz again.
    Ranger Leana should appear.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2021
    Can you use a rare candy cheat in this game?
    I can edit wild pokemon and their levels and use an easy catch cheat but rare candy seems to be the only one that doesn't work.
    It also said something about axve and rdlg when I entered the master code for items.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Can you use a rare candy cheat in this game?
    I can edit wild pokemon and their levels and use an easy catch cheat but rare candy seems to be the only one that doesn't work.
    It also said something about axve and rdlg when I entered the master code for items.
    Why would you use Rare Candy cheat when you have a mini-game where you can get the same result?

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2021
    I didn't know about that. I played a minigame in that forest in the beginning once but the best I got was a nugget (by winning all 3 sets).
    I'm just a lazy person and would rather cheat. :p

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I didn't know about that. I played a minigame in that forest in the beginning once but the best I got was a nugget (by winning all 3 sets).
    I'm just a lazy person and would rather cheat. :p

he is talking about the minigame in Sparkle Path, a route above Rainbow City. ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2021
    Well that explains it, since I haven't gotten there yet.
    Still, if someone knows how to cheat rare candies in this hack I'd appreciate the help.
    If not, that's fine too.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back