• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
  • WESLEY's back once again!!
    Oh my gosh! Beta will be up in notime! Thank you graphic master!
    Fantastic Job as always :)

Is it just me or did I really had some serious luck in this hack xDD
    Believe it or not but. After saying Hi to the Latios and Latias in that city of the museum, I went to the next road, I met Latios ._.
    Yeah that was normal Latios from Ruby ;)
    I caught that one too

And on Thunder Island, I battled Zapdos, I heard a strange sounds after his cry, I had the space button pressed so it went fast. But after I caught him I went to the Poke Center and opened my Box, took Zapdos in my party and fought with him. and indeed my feelings were correct, its a shiny o.o
    Lol nice one

MASTEROFPUPPETS93

Liebe Ist Für Alle Da
    Years
  • Fantastic updates, Wesley :D I'm happy to hear something about a release date xD I really never seen a hack like this... This is "unearth" xD

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Hmm... new updates, huh? I've been waiting for this for a long time.
    So.... there's a honey script huh? The upcoming beta would be almost bugless and amazing I guess... GL on this.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Excellent updates, Wesley!
    Do you still need me to correct the grammar?

Fleur

~LaFleur
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    Beta 3 is end in Sinnoh in city where is libary it is maybe Canalave City? :/
    ~LaFleur

Last edited:

adi_balwani

A HUGE game fan
    Years
  • I've just been in TV station but there are only ordinary people and workers. Anyway, maybe they are gone because I got through next events.

About the masterballs. I only got 2 and legendaries I have are: Groundon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Heatran, Celebi, Latios, Latias, Moltres, Zapdos, Atricuno, Lugia, Jirachi(?) dunno if it's a legend.

EDIT

I've found the poke league, but there's no cave or anything like that before :(

Maybe u didnt look enough.... in the TV station there shud be a door.... inside u will find Team steam

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Beta 3 is end in Sinnoh in city where is libary it is maybe Canalave City? :/
    ~LaFleur
    Yep that's the city ;)
    The end is by beating Byron in gym

finally, a release date!! july 25th!!! :) not too far away..... I'M SO EXCITED!! XD

Don't get too excited it's just date it can be changed ya see ;)

does someone knows when the beta 4 will be released?
    Um I don't know for sure but won't be this one beta 1 of new Light Platinum?

DIEHARDSWAGGER

Sage Of Six Paths
    Years
  • -Uh, For Some Weird Reason I Don't Have The 6Th & 8Th Sinnoh Badge...Why???

-You Know What I Just Noticed??? There's No Double Battes!!! I Miss Those Hard Duo Challenges. You Should Like...Make One Of The Elite Four People A Twin And Make It A Double Battle. Just To Shake Things Up.

Last edited:

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
    Years
  • My pokes seriously suck, the water gym is hard, also I found a gyarados in the water block in the beach lv. 30 I caught two of them.

Akiko

Banned
    Years
  • New Updates are pretty awesome. Anyways. I really love all your updates. It's all presentable and it's pretty neat. The tiles are perfectly inserted.
    And it's really cool. I can't give out some suggestions. Because it's really really wonderful. Anyways. Im pretty excited too for the Beta of the game.
    Hoping to see more updates and more beta.

Akiko.

Back