• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
Years
  • I found a shiny Shinx in the grass :) but it's pink, and looks weird, let me show you
    2s6vvk2.png

29or2v8.png

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    IMO grammar is important in EVERY hack. Maybe that is just me, but it is important. So.... I dunno, but I think Wesley should get a team of members to fix the dialogues. It is a pity that such a cool hack gets that flaw. It's a totally solve-able situation, and it's in my opinion THE WORST FLAW of the hack.

Years
  • IMO grammar is important in EVERY hack. Maybe that is just me, but it is important. So.... I dunno, but I think Wesley should get a team of members to fix the dialogues. It is a pity that such a cool hack gets that flaw. It's a totally solve-able situation, and it's in my opinion THE WORST FLAW of the hack.

i think MacMini was gonna do that for him actually! and ur right! the grammar has to be fixed! it needs to be totally 100% english....

Azghan

Cheater To The Death
    Years
  • I was wondering ... Wesley, did you ever consider a job at Nintendo ? U have great ideas , and so far you've done a great job at keeping us fixed on your hack, it would be something seeing your name on the credits section of some PKMN game.* Developer : Wesley *

LanceQ

CS Addict
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2012
    I like the Hack, I'm just waiting for the new beta or it to be finish :/. Good Luck.

Years
  • I was wondering ... Wesley, did you ever consider a job at Nintendo ? U have great ideas , and so far you've done a great job at keeping us fixed on your hack, it would be something seeing your name on the credits section of some PKMN game.* Developer : Wesley *

Big corperations would try to change everything because they would find it tacky and whatnot. (including those amazing ideas) I think wesley should stick to his own little independant company! :)

Back