• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Anyone can help me? I got a problem when i started VBA, PKM LightPlatium began with white screen, i dont know how to solve it.
    I tried to change to Automatic Flash 128k . Downloaded VBA 1.8 , 1.72 ,... . Downloaded Pokemon Ruby Original. Thank you!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Anyone can help me? I got a problem when i started VBA, PKM LightPlatium began with white screen, i dont know how to solve it.
    I tried to change to Automatic Flash 128k . Downloaded VBA 1.8 , 1.72 ,... . Downloaded Pokemon Ruby Original. Thank you!

I've got this problem too. I tried to play the alternative version but when i opened, it became white screen. Any solutions for this?

Trainer 781

Alternate version which isn't obtainable shouldn't even be mentioned...
    People will start demanding it and start flaming when they don't obtain it.
    It is there, man. Fixed cries and new moves. The alternate + ips patch is also available download there in his website. I've played 7 gyms so far. But for some reason, the game freezes when the Arcues events occurs in Mt. Draken, unable to progress further.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • It is there, man. Fixed cries and new moves. The alternate + ips patch is also available download there in his website. I've played 7 gyms so far. But for some reason, the game freezes when the Arcues events occurs in Mt. Draken, unable to progress further.
    Oh... you mean this version... Version Wes just released few days ago, right?
    I thought you mean the version that someone else is making for himself.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    Oh my god...my version of LP is up...I don't freakin believe it...well, I better give everyone a wild Pokémon listing, plus changes.

Have you implemented the physical/special split in alternative version? You should make a list of changes :)

Years
  • Anyone can help me? I got a problem when i started VBA, PKM LightPlatium began with white screen, i dont know how to solve it.

Anyone help me please! I want to play this hack :(

Trainer 781

@LCCool95 - This wonderful hack has become more enjoyable with the new features, but the game freezes when the acrues capture events occurs at Mt. Draken (alternate + version). It would be nice, if you or WesleyFG can look into it.. And where can I find the move relearner.

Last edited:

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
    Years
  • Ok, let me begin:

-This game DOES have the Physical/Special split
    -Trainers for the World Championships DO NOT WORK, so the Championship is unavailable right now

I feel like this patch is more of a test, which works better than I anticipated. I feel like doing a whole new overhaul of the patch and start over.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    Is there a way to change the controls?
    I live in Belgium and because of that have an azerty keyboard

Last edited:
    Back