• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

~Shy

Excuse my grammar I'm Filipino
Years
  • Is there a way to change the controls?
    I live in Belgium and because of that have an azerty keyboard

You can just go to Option -> Settings -> Input -> Configure Controller -> Controler 1~4 (I'm using VisualBoyAdvance Re-recording).
    depend on what emulator you use.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    There isnt anyway of getting Deino if you told Zero no in mt Shuem is there?

Years
  • Hey so quick question, im trying to download this for my iphone so i can play it off of GBA4iOS but every time i click download, it says Cannot Download This File... It used to work when i had the. Iphone 4s but now i have the 5s and ever since i changed phones i couldnt download anything except the original game roms (emerald, fire red, etc..) so if anyone at all has any advice on how to fix this, itd be greatly appreciated.

Granddaddy Purp

Hero Of Time
    Years
  • Hey so quick question, im trying to download this for my iphone so i can play it off of GBA4iOS but every time i click download, it says Cannot Download This File... It used to work when i had the. Iphone 4s but now i have the 5s and ever since i changed phones i couldnt download anything except the original game roms (emerald, fire red, etc..) so if anyone at all has any advice on how to fix this, itd be greatly appreciated.

mobile phones can only download .gba files but that isnt allowed on pokecommunity so they give ips files. Pkmnroms.weebly.com , pokemon-gba.wen.ru and some other sites have roms patched to .GBA so you can download from your phone.

aShNEyX

eXPeRt
    Years
  • Ok, let me begin:

-This game DOES have the Physical/Special split
    -Trainers for the World Championships DO NOT WORK, so the Championship is unavailable right now

I feel like this patch is more of a test, which works better than I anticipated. I feel like doing a whole new overhaul of the patch and start over.

Sir where can i find keldeo and victini here? And can i bring back my kyurem b in normal kyurem sir???? Thankyou, the new moves is amazing. :)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    The LP+ stuck at the Arceus events. Anyone can fix this bug :( I really love to play this version but i cant countinue my game :sosad:

Years
  • Hello there! Anyone can help me again? I played Version+ and stuck at Mt. Draken when Percy tried to catch Arceus - maybe... And game became freeze... I dont know how to fix it, i reloaded many times...

Years
  • Hey there! I found a bug in Version+, i dont know anyone had post it but now you can get unlimited MasterBall at Steam Base in the tree in the final room, you get out and get in, then touch it...

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Thank you so much! It worked :)
    Wow, it did? I did not expect that :D

Hey there! I found a bug in Version+, i dont know anyone had post it but now you can get unlimited MasterBall at Steam Base in the tree in the final room, you get out and get in, then touch it...
    I believe that is from the original version as the original has the same bug...

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Hello all, I'm new here and have a question i have a question.

Alright so I just found out about the whole Gameboy emulator + new hacked roms so I've started to play them. Ive downloaded Liquid Crystal, Light Platinum, Firered, Emerald, ASHGrey and Crystal Dust. Ok so my question is how come when i play pokemon liquid crystal(3.300000051) on gba4ios (iPhone 4s (latest Software) it is very slow and laggy and when i play fire red and emerald it is a little laggy but when i play light platinum it is very fast and sharp. Can anyone answer this for me? Does it have to do with me and i have to restore my iPhone to get liquid crystal/firered/emerald to run faster or is there nothing i can do? thanks for your response it would mean a lot to me. I will also post this into another thread just to get more answers.

Thanks

Back