• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
  • Please, where can I download the newest version in portuguese?
    In Portuguese? That will be hard to find... you need to search deep in this thread to find Wesley's post with the version before translations.
    'cause most versions are already in English.

Which physical/special split does the game have? and are you able to catch a coffing?
    3rd generation one.
    And dunno about Koffing... probably yes.

Years
  • So how do I upscale the graphics of Sapphire? I'm trying to make my own Sapphire remake in Black and White style graphics.

Thanks.

Edit: Will there be a LP2 with X and Y Pokemon? :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    i have a ruby 1.0 rom and whenever i patch it, a white screen comes up. i changed the save to 128 and still nothing

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2014
    Hey guys I just started playing the alternate version which has the new moves/cries and such. When i reached Inhore city and traded spinarak for scyther, the scyther I got does not evolve. Is this intended or does scyther now evolve through other means? Or is scizor totally not available in this version at all?

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Try different 1.0 ROM... there are also different 1.0 ROMs =D

well i got it this time, but i want to play it on my phone. Works fine on the emulator on my comp but not on my phone (im a rookie when it comes to transferring sav. files from computer to iphone lol) just shows white screen on my phone but plays on my vba emulator on my comp.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2014
    Does anyone know where is the move tutor in the alternative + version? Please and thank you

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
    Years
  • I've noticed that some people are having difficulty with evolutions well, here:
    Spoiler:

Also, the Move Tutor is located in Drakebreath City, in the department store. It's the big guy on the first floor. Be sure you have POTIONS, not HEART SCALES. It may say that, but you should really have Potions. Those can be purchased for 0.

Also, Victini is located in Flamerny Woods at level 15. It's in the wild, and extremely rare.

And Keldeo is located in the surfing area of Victory Road at level 30. It's in the wild, and extremely rare.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2014
    Uhhh I have 20 potions and i went to the department store in Drakebreath city, no one offered to teach my pokemon moves

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • well i got it this time, but i want to play it on my phone. Works fine on the emulator on my comp but not on my phone (im a rookie when it comes to transferring sav. files from computer to iphone lol) just shows white screen on my phone but plays on my vba emulator on my comp.
    I have no knowledge of ROMs on iOS but I've seen people saying that it works if it works on PC.
    Try to move only the gba file and play the game anew.

Light Platinum NDS is still not complete and still don't have english version? Perfect...
    NDS version is under mikelan's command, you should direct your questions at him.
    And obviously not... it takes much more time then hacking GBA.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Really wish I could play the new version on my phone lol. It's just a white screen :(

Kyoko1

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    This is probably the best romhack I've ever played =)
    I really liked the idea with the multiple rivals and I especially liked the big 2nd city!

Back