• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hacked Pokémon Battle Reporting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    Why does it even matter? Their stats aren't too high, and I even spent all that time EV training them. Its not like I have an unfair advantage or anything.

Gedow_Trainer

Honorable Gedow commander
    Years
    If you hacked to get it, then it's still hacked. Laziness is a lame and unjustifiable reason to hack Pokemon. <.<;

I know. If you're a good trainer you can go get them yourself. Like I do. I never, ever cheat. I get my own Pokemon, and when I do, I know I've earned it. Now if you'll excuse me I'm trying to catch a ditto

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
    Years
    umm...hello? is someone here welling to take the time to check my pokemon's stats? because i know a few people in this thread think i am a cheater when i swear that i'm not!!!
    ...please don't hurt me...~covers head & and trembles in fear~

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    If you hacked to get it, then it's still hacked. Laziness is a lame and unjustifiable reason to hack Pokemon. <.<;

Sure, they're"hacked", but they're still technically "legal". Would you tell the difference between a legit Porygon-Z bred for a 405 Attack, and a hacked Porygon-Z with 405 Attack?

And sure hacking is justifiable:

See, I have this real moron thing I do called having a life.

And many people who hack are the same. That's when its justified. Not everyone can sit around for hours on end breeding for an electric mouse with perfect stats. However, when someone hacks for insane stats, all maxed out, THEN it becomes unjustifiable. Good hackers hack to play the game; bad hackers hack to win. And personally, I have to say most of the latter aren't really good at their job. XD

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Just because your time frame is limited doesn't mean you can't play legitimately. Spread your training efforts over a longer period of time, take the game with you when you go places. Sure, that means you're team will take longer to breed and raise, but at least they'll be legit. Right now the only excuse I'm seeing is laziness.

Last edited:

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
    Years
    well i am correcting my stat mistake and when i am done, I CHALENGE YOU Ichida! I'M NOT AFRAID TO LOSES A BATTLE OR TWO!

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Just because your time frame is limited doesn't mean you can't play legitimately. Spread your training efforts over a longer period of time, take the game with you when you go places. Sure, that means you're team will take longer to breed and raise, but at least they'll be legit. Right now the only excuse I'm seeing is laziness.

Seriously, Pokemon is not the only game I have. If I have to 'schedule' time to play, it isn't worth playing. Then it becomes a chore, and I do enough of that everyday. Some people have jobs, kids, or both, and they have little time to themselves. Then they have to spend time training? I have other games I would like to play in what little time I have to play. You can't sit on your high horse and judge people lazy for cheating at A GAME THEY BOUGHT, while telling them to play on their free time. If they cheat, fine. As long as they don't get insane stats, all good, like Richard said. If me & you ever battled, you would never know whether I cheated or not, cause their stats are normal. And I didn't. I have the time to train, so I will.

And don't say "at least they'll be legit". Like I said, if Richard cheated (which he doesn't) you can never tell. Stop acting like legit is so holy. It's not up to you to decide whether legit isthe best or not. Its up to those playing the games.

Last edited:

Ichida

Years
    I have a job, a girlfriend, several forums to moderate, a novel to write, events to plan for, and still I get in the time I need to raise a perfectly legit team. What people need to learn is that Pokemon is a game of skill, selection, and patience, not to mention luck when it comes to some scenarios. If you can't learn how to adapt, how to play it for real, stick to the weak in-game trainers and don't bother taking on any real competitors with your hacked monstrosities. Not that anyone with real skill would fight you knowing your Pokemon were hacked anyways.

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
    Years
    I have a job, a girlfriend, several forums to moderate, a novel to write, events to plan for, and still I get in the time I need to raise a perfectly legit team. What people need to learn is that Pokemon is a game of skill, selection, and patience, not to mention luck when it comes to some scenarios. If you can't learn how to adapt, how to play it for real, stick to the weak in-game trainers and don't bother taking on any real competitors with your hacked monstrosities. Not that anyone with real skill would fight you knowing your Pokemon were hacked anyways.

wow! talk about total obsession, anything else you do on free time besides playing a Wii or something?

Ichida

Years
    I've been spending most of the last week playing Osu Tatakae Ouendan 2, lol. I'm also trying to finish a few PS2 games and I'm torrenting the entirety of the old Mainframe series, Transformers Beast Wars, in addition to the few hundred gigs of anime I still have that I haven't watched yet, lol.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Skill, selection, and pactince? True. Even if you have all those things going on, it doesn't justify you telling people that they must not cheat to play the game correctly. You saying that people must play the game "the legit way" makes it seem like you're way up high above all others telling everyone else how to play right. Thats not fair. Just cause you can make time, doesn't mean everyone else can.

You have to have understanding for other curcumstances before you start calling people lazy. You're not that ahead to start saying how others should play & that they should make time. And don't start spewing the word weak. That shows you feel you are better than everyone else, NOT THAT I'M SAYING YOU DO FEEL LIKE THAT, YOU'RE WORDS MAKE IT SEEM THAT. Felt I had to cap that.

Besides, its their game. They can cheat if they want. You didn't make the game. I don't want to buy a game if it's a chore, cause I do that in real life. I got other games to play.

Last edited:

Gedow_Trainer

Honorable Gedow commander
    Years
    First of all, my only Pokemon with max stats is Porygon Z with 405 sp.attack, and I didn't even hack it. I admit that I cheated to GET the Pokemon, but then I EV trained them completely without hacking. I'm really just too lazy too find them :P, but none of my Pokemon have hacked stats. They aren't bad eggs on PBR either.

It doesn't matter. Read the second rule

Dragon Commando

I SUPPORT TEAM KABUTO!
    Years
    Hacking pokemon and EV training is one thing. Hacking pokemon with insane stats is completely different and is generally frowned upon.
    I completely agree. I don't particularly mind if a person uses an Action Replay to catch Pokemon that only appear in another game (Like how you need Pokemon Colosseum to get a Houndour, or how you can get Murkrow in Fire Red but not Leaf Green). I have done this several times, but afterwards I train them myself. I don't quite know if you have the same views on this part of the debate, so I will respect your opinion. However, hacking for ridiculous stats is probably the most despicable thing ever - I wouldn't do it if you paid me. A Pokemon that is one of the slowest in the game moving first against one of the fastest in the game? That's only possible with hacked stats.

Going back to the first part of my rant, I have a Froslass in a Master Ball because I was trying to catch a Snorunt for a while and didn't want to risk knocking it out. HOWEVER, I trained it fairly before I evolved it, so I think that in my personal opinion cheating for Master Balls isn't the worst thing a person can cheat for.

Again, this is my opinion. I will respect anyone else's.

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
    that isn't fair

Your right, i dont to, but If they use Arceus, you KNOW they hack, light NightofShadows said, there are very few "fair" Action Replay users... :(

I am an Action Replay User, as of yet I haven't been to get it connected because of vista. However there are MANY fair Action Replay users, you can't snipe a WHOLE group of people because of what SOME do. hacked pokemon are completely harmless, its when the stats come into play is where I completely cross the line. If you can't train pokemon well don't compete.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    HEy Fiore is a hacker.

Her pokemon are on lv 50-60(some with bad stats) and mine 80's and she won me. Or am I too bad?(I don't think so)

But its fine I lose i admit it.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    I am not a hacker. Have you heard of EV TRAINING?

Ok, ok. I losed Its ok, but I don't know how a Garchomp with 120-130's of attack won against a Latias' 185 defense...
    And how a garchomp with 170's speed attacks first against a Lati@s with 219/217.....

But it is ok you won.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back