• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hacked Pokémon Battle Reporting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    they are in masterballs.THEY DONT HAVE HACKDED STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OKAY I PLAY FAIR. THEY ARE ONLY IN A MASTERBALL. AGAIN THEY DONT HAVE HACKED STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
    yes there hacked pokemons because they are in masterballs.but who would spend 20-40 dollars on another pokemon game just to get the pokemon you want. THEY DONT HAVE HACKDED STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OKAY I PLAY FAIR. THEY ARE ONLY IN A MASTERBALL. AGAIN THEY DONT HAVE HACKED STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then just ask around to trade for them. I can easily breed for a dratini and gengar. I also have a Treecko I can trade you. It's not too hard to trade around here for basic pokemon. In fact some people give them out.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    I have battled ThePlaya before, and what he is saying is correct, his pokemon do NOT have hacked stats, personally, I'm fine with that but I'm not sure about the community rules regarding the difference between hacked pokemon and pokemon with hacked stats.

ThePlaya

Years
    well i already trained them and they dont have hacked stats. the only difference is that they are in masteballs.i played fair. and if i want a gengar i need to trade somebody again so that the haunter can evolve. and i dont have anybody to trade with now since my cousins DS broke

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
    well i already trained them and they dont have hacked stats. the only difference is that they are in masteballs.i played fair. and if i want a gengar i need to trade somebody again so that the haunter can evolve. and i dont have anybody to trade with now since my cousins DS broke

PM me when you want to evolve it, I won't mind helping out.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    What if the pokemon was hacked, but didn't have hacked stats?

For example, a Blastoise with 29/25/31/30/30/26 ivs.

Just asking, because some people still want to play fair but don't have time to spend hours breeding for great IVs.

-: Trey :-

Vigilante of Wi-Fi
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2008
    Well Darkrai has been released in Japan so its not really a true sign of a hack just wanted to point that out

Spinda

Shiny Spindas!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2007
    New report.
    Skeleton90
    He had an Arceus and made all the pokemon, including mine, shiny.
    Then he 1 hit KO'ed somehow my Buzz somehow and fled at the end.

Asch_R2

The Power Within
    Years
    they are in masterballs.THEY DONT HAVE HACKDED STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OKAY I PLAY FAIR. THEY ARE ONLY IN A MASTERBALL. AGAIN THEY DONT HAVE HACKED STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to agree with the masterball thing, if you have more than one pokemon in a masterball people automatically accuse you of hacking. I mean hacking stats is bad and i think anyone who does shouldn't be allowed to battle unless the other person knows there hacked. However if someone wants to use an AR to get 999 masterballs i dont see the problem they are not hurting anyone, only making life a little easier to get the desired team slighty easier.

ThePlaya

Years
    I have to agree with the masterball thing, if you have more than one pokemon in a masterball people automatically accuse you of hacking. I mean hacking stats is bad and i think anyone who does shouldn't be allowed to battle unless the other person knows there hacked. However if someone wants to use an AR to get 999 masterballs i dont see the problem they are not hurting anyone, only making life a little easier to get the desired team slighty easier.

thank you shuya. thats what i think to. i dont see what the problem is i just care if they have hacked stats

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    all right. i just wanted to make sure of this. Can Blissey come out in a ultra ball. (in dp).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back