• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hacked Pokémon Battle Reporting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Love your consistent attitude towards me. :P If you're gonna accuse me like that, then prove that I'm not allowed to make that call. Each and every non-event Pokemon in my collection I caught without having to encounter-hack them. I admit there are some that are troublesome to get, but like I said before, that's what trading was created for. I didn't have to stoop to hacking them like some of us, because I'm not nearly as weak-willed as people who don't understand the purpose of trading and breeding are, or those too cheap to go out and buy another version.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Thats good for you. Some aren't in your position, so before you start calling out laziness, consider different predicaments. Not all has wi-fi to trade, and not everyone has people to help get a Porygon-2 to evole. It seems like you feel that you are that far ahead to judge others.

Sorry if you felt I was getting on you, I didn't mean for it to sound like that. Lets stop before we spam, or worse, flame.

Gedow_Trainer

Honorable Gedow commander
    Years
    Love your consistent attitude towards me. :P If you're gonna accuse me like that, then prove that I'm not allowed to make that call. Each and every non-event Pokemon in my collection I caught without having to encounter-hack them. I admit there are some that are troublesome to get, but like I said before, that's what trading was created for. I didn't have to stoop to hacking them like some of us, because I'm not nearly as weak-willed as people who don't understand the purpose of trading and breeding are, or those too cheap to go out and buy another version.

That right there... that is precicely what I think. I get Pokemon I can't get from trading and the rest catch myself. I got a Lickitung yesterday

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2007
    Hey i got someone who hacked there manaphy and i have proof cause he comes out and says that he ared it. His name is xxTragicNightmare and he admits it when I see his manaphy come out of a master ball. My thread is 'first battle...' and it is post number 21 and 22 and admits that all his pokemon are in master balls.

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    No form of darkrai is allowed unless its used in uber battles.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    I wont say the name without positive confirmation but my Aerodactyl Jolly Full spd ev's and 30 Iv was outsped by a Charizard without quick claw activating...

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    I wont say the name without positive confirmation but my Aerodactyl Jolly Full spd ev's and 30 Iv was outsped by a Charizard without quick claw activating...

It was probably a Choice Scarf incident.

The only way a Charizard would EVER be able to outrun a Jolly Aero like that without Choice Scarf is if the hacker set the stats to 999, or something, which you don't see too often. Also for that you would be able to tell instantly, long before Aero even came out (when a Flamethrower can OHKO a Milotic, something ain't right, right? :P)

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    This is probably a noobish question in terms of hacked pokemon; Gamesharks = hacked correct? My brother uses some just to add to his collection, I'd rather get them legitimately but..yeah.

As another question, where is Celebi available legitimately? Only at events?

Ichida

Years
    There is no English event release for Celebi, so if the Celebi isn't Japanese, it's hacked.

Ichida

Years
    Ah, right. I already have a Japanese Celebi so I haven't been paying attention to events.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Er... Does 10th Anniversary Event ring a bell? =PPPP

PWNED!

I won't say anything about my view on hacking, since I stand with Nightofshadow.

EDIT:

Damnit, Cema told me my attempt at humor was futile. Ah well, *I* thought it was funny.

Anyway, just to stay on topic, so and so uses hacked Pokemon, and this guy has all shinies, and this other guy has all his Pokemon in Master Balls and Cherish Balls, blah blah blah.

Last edited:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    Foxhound was talking about my choice scarf Charizard.

i hope he/she doesn't think i'm a complete idiot and would send a charizard in against an aero w/o some sort of speed boost ._.

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
    I would like to report theplaya for using hacked pokemon during our battle. He used a sceptile caught in a masterball. I also fought against a dragonite and gengar caught in masterballs aswell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back