• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hacked Pokémon Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Yeah I know, but whenever I use the ever stone trick on a female or on a ditto its always random natures and stuff. I breeded another salamence anyway with max atk and spd so If my shiny one is hacked I have a back up plan. As for metagross I'll wait until more people reply before ditching him.

Skyon

9-Year Veteran
    Years
  • Hacked?

I agree. But still don't fully under stand...

Here's what I think is unfair:
    Someone using a Mewtwo that has fully maxed out stats, which of course can't happen. Or a Mewtwo using Crunch, Judgement, Sacred Fire, and Aeroblast. Not to hack pokemon into using moves that aren't normally found, nor to make 999 spc. Atk magikarps, that's just stupid

Here's what I think should be okay: Using AR to catch any pokemon anywhere. As long as the user uses the AR as a convenience tool. Even if they catch a wild Arceus in the "route whatever"; i think that's okay. Staying in the boundaries of only making them do what they are supposed to do such as: correct moves, correct stats, correct abilities. ONLY SHEDNJA SHOULD HAVE WONDER GUARD!!! LOL!!!

I was looking for good AR codes, and you guys wouldn't believe the cheap codes people put on there with their levitating mewtwos and ground type pikachus. that's pure noobness that takes the challenge out of the game.

And more than anything I'd like to fight Arceus trainers against mine to see what their unique strategy. And NO!!! a pure flying type is not a pure pwnage type, LOL :P

Hooh4ever

I'm super awesome.
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Feb 1, 2012
    Hello
    Well I would like to report ultixe.
    He wanted to battle me and i accepted.
    okay we start the battle, the first thing I see is a shiny rayquaza, then a Arceus. shiny Deoxys, shiny Jirachi, shiny Groudon, and a shiny latias. iam pretty sure his pokemon had max IVs and EVs
    I beat most of his pokemon, the battle is 3 vs 2
    i was about to kill his jirachi and he disconnects.
    Its kinda obvious he hacks because he also made a battle thread saying that if you beat him, he will give you a free darkrai,
    End of story =]
    if you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

proof:
    my weavile stats Atk 339
    Sword dance weavile Brick Break unable to beat his Normal type Arcues

Last edited:

absol_master

Call me Tygar!
    Years
  • I know that i should'a seen this while tradein but i'd like to report a pokemon that i got last night here:
    Mew
    lv.9
    Quirky
    Pokemon event 07
    fateful encounter at lv.50
    japanse ot
    japanse name
    ID:07157
    cherish ball

Apparently whoever hacked this studied the id # and ot.
    i got this from TeamTyranitar

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I would like to report Shadowflame3458. His Abomasnow was not only faster than my Yanmega & Heracross, but it absorbed both Bug Buzz & Megahorn. I think that this is an obvious hacking case, heh.

EDIT: I asked Shadowflame to prove himself by accepting a trade, and he said that I would just assume that his "awesome stats" would be hacked. That pretty much confirmed it for me.

EDIT2: I wasn't the only one to face this guy:

Skeets said:
    Ok,how do you explain this...

Your Blaziken was only taking 25-35% from a stab EQ from my Hippowdon.
    Then I switced in my Mence,and your Blazikin out ran it?
    It's impossible without a scarf.

Than afterwards your Leftovers Garchomp out ran my Scarf Chomp?
    LMAO!

And to top it off your Abomasnow outran my infernape...LMAO!
    Again non of your pokes had scarfs,because they all had Leftovers...LMAO!

Oh, and the Abomasnow was shiny.

Yeah, I think this is more than enough evidence. XD

Last edited:

Skeets

Renagade of Funk
    Years
  • Well it wasn't only his Abamasnow.
    His Blaziken and Garchomp were as well.
    Garchomp who had leftovers(I knew since it switched in on Stealth rock)Outran my scarf Chomp...
    any sane pokemon player knows that's impossible.

MegaMushroom07

Animal Crossing Most-Wanted
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    GalladeIceMan - He used a Arceus in a battle with me that was faster than my Metagross with 2 Agilities.

MegaMushroom07

Animal Crossing Most-Wanted
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    You reported it just then by saying you battled it....anyway, it was easy to beat.

AlexPokemon

o noez.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2008
    wait - if you possess a hacked Pokemon? Does this mean even if I have a hacked pokemon in the computer i can't battle?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back