• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter: Troubled Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
  • The war against the Dark Lord continues to rage on in the wizarding world, and Voldemort's power is quickly rising. He is searching the land for followers, more Death Eaters to do his bidding. In these troubled times, Aurors are in high demand. Will you follow Voldemort or fight him? Choose wisely....

A band of Aurors specially selected by the Order of the Phoenix is working to find Voldemort's remaining Horcruxes, to try and defeat him once and for all. This mission, of course, is not proving easy. He has guarded them well, scattered them across the land in hidden places. It will take talented Aurors to find them, and talented Death Eaters to defend them. Whose side are you on?

Here is the form:
    Name:
    Side:Auror/Death Eater
    Looks:
    Background:

And here is mine, filled out:
    Name:Zinnia Gartho
    Side:?
    Looks:Long black hair, sallow face, and warmthless black eyes.
    Background:A parselmouth, snake animagus, and a reluctant murderer, Zinnia only recently turned from being a Death Eater. After taking a job as an Auror, she feels lost, alone, and unsure of where her loyalty lies. But she is about to discover the answer...

Last edited:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • If you do, then you should add more detail, to the world, and to the plot. To the sign-up as well. It'll really help. Furthermore, what is there to diffirentiate, this from a slew of other HP RPs out there? Add a nice plot twist or two. Just trying to help.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • You're right, I'd better change things around a little... *tweaks*

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Cool! Thanks for joining! :) :) :) I was planning on waiting for more people to join before starting, but I'm not sure anyone else will sign up. I'll wait a bit longer, though. Just in case.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Name: Archer
    Side:Auror
    Looks:

Background: I spent most of my life in that cell... i was born there... but now that I'm out I just love it... I'm always running around and playing... but everything stops for a pretty girl... I have trouble noticing guys if a girls around...

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Thanks for joining, JBC! :) :) :) Wow, people sure love centaurs! :classic: Okay, maybe three more people...

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Name: Zala
    Side:Death Eater
    Looks:

Background: A very cocky but wize wizard; the youngest death eater ever known. He learned dark arts early by reading ahead of his level and is now proving to Voldemort his worth.

Years
  • Okay. I'm taking all of you have read the Sixth book. You might want to explain what Horcruxes are to those that don't know. If you can find it in that huge mass of pages.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • Bug off, I haven't readt the sitxh book yet I'm doing the rp....plus...I don't see you as a mod! If you want to be such a pain go make your own harry Potter rp!

Last edited:

Kurosaki

Bug off, I haven't readt the sitxh book yet I'm doing the rp....plus...I don't see you as a mod! If you want to be such a pain go make your own harry Potter rp!
    *pokes* I am, and don't act so rudely, she was only making a suggestion, it didn't call for that comment at all. Oo

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Eeee, This should be fun!!

Name: Avayla Moondark
    Side: Death Eater
    Looks: Avayla is a small girl who stands at about 4'2, with the build of a gymnst. She has pale, skin and dark blue eyes. Her hair is striaght and black, and covers most of her pretty face. She is an Animagus, and when in her animal form she looks like this. (Drawn by Evee1 at Suta-Raito.com,)
    Background: Ever since a young age Avayla has been fasinated in dark magic. She read many books, talked to Death Eaters, and made regular visits to Knockturn Alley. She is athletic, and sometimes kills for the fun of it. Avayla has accomplished many difficult curses and spells most kids her age couldn't.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Name: Geoffrey Bauldelaire
    Side:Auror/Death Eater: Auror
    Looks:Look at my Avatar.
    Background: Comes from wealthy and royal families. A bit of a book worm yet a major threat with a wand. He has extreme talent in all categories, especially in the Dark Arts.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • Name: Kiri
    Side: Auror
    Looks: Tall girl with short blonde hair and blue eyes. Here hair curls a bit at the ends, and she wears a lue t-shirt and blue denim pants.
    Background: Specializes in transfiguration and charms, and is a peregrine falcon animagus.

Last edited:

Dogbert

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    Name: Josh McScott

Physical characteristics: Has brown hair and blue eyes. Is quite tall but a little overweight. Has long nails, finger and toe, but cuts them occasionally. Hair is short but growing back.

Personality: Josh is pretty friendly, pretty smart but pretty agressive. Push him and you'll have nails dug into you. His intelligence is quite often pushed down by his own stupidity.

Background: Went to Hogwarts and was placed in Ravenclaw. Finished doing quite high in Defence Against the Dark Arts, Charms and Transfiguration.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Name: Misteria
    Looks:misteria make the cloak, fingerless gloves and hair color black. ignore the pokeballs. under the black cloak i wear a black tank top and a black pair off pants and black shoes.i wear a small back pack which i have magicked to fit more stuff than you would think could go into it.it holds everything i need like ink and quils. everything in my back pack doesnt get tossed about and wont break. i have an owl but i only meet with it once every fortnight.
    Background: my family was killed by death eaters when I was 7. I some how got away safely and I was look after by a foster family. when I was ten I went to Hogwarts and was a top gryffindor student. I was always alone with no friends and I am still by my self. I carry the terror inside me still. I have just become an auror in the last year and live by my self. as an auror I work by my self.every one looks at me strangely as the attack on my family was a topic in the daily prophet for about two weeks.

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • *stares at Aurors* o__o oh, common! There are like only 2 confirmed death eaters! There should be a cut of the Aurors for only the first few or this will definatly be a one-sided RP...

(Mort, you got served XP)

Dogbert

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    KuraCottum said:
    *stares at Aurors* o__o oh, common! There are like only 2 confirmed death eaters! There should be a cut of the Aurors for only the first few or this will definatly be a one-sided RP...

(Mort, you got served XP)
    It's just people's preferences. How often would you be ready to serve a 'dark lord'?

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Wow, so many people joined! It makes me all warm inside! :)
    True, KC, we are low on Death Eaters. But I don't want to boot anyone out. Heck, to make it perfectly even, we'd have to cut it down to four people! Don't worry. There may be more Aurors, but we'll try to make the playing field as even as we can.
    Thanks for the suggestion Gohan. I will explain horcruxes below. And everyone, we don't have to fight, so let's not. Please!

For those of you who haven't read the sixth book:
    A horcrux is an object that has been enchanted to store part of someone's soul in it. Voldemort has six. That's how he keeps coming back. Here are the remaining ones: a cup that belonged to Hufflepuff, a locket that belonged to Slytherin(although it seems to be in the hands of someone who will get rid of it for us), a snake(Nagini), something of Gryffindor's or Ravenclaw's, and the piece of soul in Voldemort's body.

Happy? Then let's start! :D

IC: Zinnia unconsciously rubbed her wrist and felt the Dark Mark burn under her touch. She still could not believe she had escaped. But was it the right thing to do? Should she have abandoned her master? It was hard to tell what was right anymore...

Trying to keep her mind off her terrible past, she let go of her wrist and turned to the grimy, neglected row of houses winding away towards a dark river. But she was not looking at them. She was looking over them, at the patch of sky above the house right in front of her. For suspended there, glowing eerily in the moonlight, was a symbol she had hoped never to see again...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i walk down a grimy road and keep my right shoulder to the fences of houses.ii glance around taking in my surrounding and loook up into the dark sky.there hovering menacingly(is that a word?) is the dark mark. the mark of the evil wizard who killed my family. i stop walking and look at the shoulder of my cloak and grimace at the grime that i have slowly collected. i take out my wand and tap my shoulder once,"scourgify."the black and green slime dissapears and i put my wand away. i look down the dark and eery road and see some one holding the wrist and look at the dark mak. i smile."my cloak still works . they havent seen me yet."i continue walking along and step out into the moonlight."hi"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back