• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Have any of you got the shiny leaf?

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
Years
  • My Ho oh has all five leaves, not sure what the point of it was other than to get the crown and
    the star on my trainer card but it was a nightmare getting the last leaf because I looked in
    every single place for ages and then I switched places again and got it first time. XD

Years
  • You need to do five different routes to get five different leaves; you can't get the same leaf on the same route, at least, from my experience.

I got three on one of my Pokemon in 3min; I wasn't done Johto at the time, but I'm sure if I went to Kanto now, I'd get the other two in no time at all :s
    So THAT'S why I couldn't find any more leaves. I kept loitering on the same route but to no avail. Thanks, I'll try this out. :D

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I was able to get the crown on my Typhlosion after maybe 2 hours of searching all of the routes for one, wasn't too bad, once I get my SS finished, I will get a Leaf crown on all of my Competitive Battlers.

Mirokarosu

✮:: B e a u t i f u l !
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    All Five on my Espeon, All five on my Ampharos, one on my Aerodactyl, Three on my Feraligatr, and four on my Bellossom. xD;

Yup. I was really bored one day.

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
  • o_o I just got one on Suicune on Route 15. (No, Suicune is not in my in-game team, but it will be on my competitive team when I beat Red, I have 13 badges atm).

Kavii

forever my furret
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    One thing... (for me being a noob and not knowing this) how do you get a shiny leaf?

You take your Pokemon for a walk in certain grassy areas on routes that match their Nature (check Serebii.net in their HGSS section for a guide on which Natures go on what route) and after a while, the Pokemon in question should find a Shiny Leaf.

For me, it seems the rate/speed at which a Pokemon finds a Shiny Leaf when walking on the correct path is at least partially dependant on how much it likes you so if the Pokemon likes you a lot, finding a leaf should be quicker than if the Pokemon doesn't like you much.

With that said, all of my Pokemon have at least one Shiny Leaf and some of them have more than one. :)

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • My Ampharos and Feraligatr have shiny crowns. As long as you switch routes once you get a leaf, it doesn't take too long (well, it didn't for me, at least). I'll probably try to get one on my Umbreon, Lugia and Ninetales next.

Manganum

Your local sine wave
    Years
  • The Shiny Leaves

Anyone been lucky enough to get any yet? If you don't know what they are, you could check out Serebii's article in their HG/SS section...

Me? I've managed to collect all 5 on my Shiny Meganium. Now I've got a sexy green Trainer Card ;)

Mayfan24

Pokemon Trader
    Years
  • i have not been able 2 find one myself, but I have been searching for 'em. I'm not sure I've been looking in the right spot though.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Merged your thread with this pre-existing one. Seems people like making multiple shiny-leaf threads, certainly not the first time this has happened. XD

Back