• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever Said "no" to recruiting a member?

Have you ever said "no" to recruiting a new member of your team?

• Yes

Votes: 104 62.7%
  • If they are from a low level dungeon, yes.

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • No.

Votes: 32 19.3%

• Total voters

PyroBolt2

G.I.R. Goofy idiot robot
Years
  • i let everyone join because the more pokemon recruited the more lickly legendary will want to join

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I usually only reject recruits if they are from low-level dungeons or, most likely, I already have them.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    I say no to pretty much every pokemon that doesn't look strong.
    I'm just that picky.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • I didn't at first, but then when it was every other Pokemon from all of the weaker dungeons, I started mostly saying no. I did it for their own sake, really - I wouldn't bring them on explorations anyway, and they'd be too weak to go in the dungeons where I might like to have help.

xX

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Yes, but most of the time I've already recruited that pokémon.

`MorningSun

Blahblahblah...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Yes, all the time :P I only accept the pokemon I like or sometimes if I don't think I can finish the dungeon I recruit them as walls. :)

Back