• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Heart Gold, Soul Silver, Spirit Crystal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubed

Animal Crossing? IDK?
Years
  • So They're in the making of HG/SS. Now allmost every pokemon game has a game which combines both of them together, they combined gold and silver to make crystal, which comes to my conclusion...

What will crystal's remake name be called? I think it might be called spirit crystal.

Leave your thoughts as a reply to this thread

PS: Please feed my Pokemonz in my Signature :D.​

Cubed

Animal Crossing? IDK?
    Years
  • Im just putting it out there as a possibility.

Oh and are you saying there wont be a crystal remake, cuz there is a high chance they will after they are done with the USA version of HG/SS

Last edited:

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    There would be no point in remaking Crystal after G/S remakes.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Because third games only appear for new generations. Because anything that could have made Crystal special in the past could have simply be put in the remakes of G/S. Lastly, if they were to make this Crystal remake, why didn't they feel the need to remake a Yellow remake? It's just not logical to think they would make one. Plus, I don't think Crystal was as successful (though it may have been in its own right) as Gold and Silver were. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    Because third games only appear for new generations. Because anything that could have made Crystal special in the past could have simply be put in the remakes of G/S. Lastly, if they were to make this Crystal remake, why didn't they feel the need to remake a Yellow remake? It's just not logical to think they would make one. Plus, I don't think Crystal was as successful (though it may have been in its own right) as Gold and Silver were. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Yellow wasn't remade probably because Yellow was a Gameboy Adaptation of the anime, and having that would wreck the story. Crystal however had a new story added on with Ralph and Suicune, the first Female character girls could choose, and the Pokemon animations were ahead of their time. If HG/SS makes enough money ,then a remake of Crystal is possible. But then again, the remakes have been worked on for 3 years so the multiple frame animations could have been implemented.

ZestyCactus

From Bulbapedia
    Years
  • There was no OceanBlue or SparkYellow or any such nonsense... I don't really see them making [Name]Crystal. But that's just my guess.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I doubt that there will be a Crystal remake. All the new features that could be included in a Crystal remake will most likely be in HG/SS. There will be the animated sprites, there is the choice of playing as a female. The only thing missing is the change in storyline, and it's up-in-the-air that that is enough reason to remake a game.

Last edited:

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Oh and are you saying there wont be a crystal remake, cuz there is a high chance they will after they are done with the USA version of HG/SS
    Actually, since there was no LightningYellow its unlikely that there will be a SpiritCrystal. Thus there is actually a low chance that is will be made, not a high chance.

There was no OceanBlue or SparkYellow or any such nonsense... I don't really see them making [Name]Crystal. But that's just my guess.
    Funnily enough there was a US trademark for WaterBlue, which I think just hints that they were considering releasing LeafGreen as WaterBlue here.

I seriously doubt that there will be a SpiritCrystal, or MindCrystal as my brother and I call it. Its just unlikely considering FR/LG's run, I also doubt we will see remakes of Emerald or Platinum in the future.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    firered = yellow + red
    leafgreen = yellow + leafgreen

heartgold = crystal + gold
    soulsilver = crystal + silver

so, actually, there are remaking crystal INSIDE of heartgold and soulsilver.

that's what I think.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Hmmm...Well i'm not so sure sbout another "s" but i guess it's likely that it could be.
    Also i'm not so sure about the a crystal remake :/
    My guess on the Crystal remake name?
    Blood Crystal mbe? I dunno lol

Years
  • They didn't remake Yellow (which really dissapointed me since Yellow was in my mind the best Generation I game) so I highly doubt Crystal will get a remake either, unfortunatley.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Yellow wasn't remade probably because Yellow was a Gameboy Adaptation of the anime, and having that would wreck the story. Crystal however had a new story added on with Ralph and Suicune, the first Female character girls could choose, and the Pokemon animations were ahead of their time. If HG/SS makes enough money ,then a remake of Crystal is possible. But then again, the remakes have been worked on for 3 years so the multiple frame animations could have been implemented.

Still doesn't help to prove that a Crystal remake is likely to happen. Chances of having one made are most likely lower than what the G/S's chances of a remake were before having been officially announced. And the fact that Yellow was simply an adaptation of the anime, I don't see why that would hinder it's chances of being remade. It was game, just like the other Pokemon games were... Hell it even introduced having your pokemon follow you around. That's something that would have definitely given it chances of a remake, as it's something that became quite popular (HG/SS...?)

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Well, I doubt there will be a remake of Crystal, seeing as there wasn't a remake of Yellow.

Really, I think that rather than going by JUST G/S, they will most likely include elements of Crystal into both remakes. It would make more sense. I mean, this IS a deluxe version after all, so they will probably go in that direction anyways.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back