• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold & SoulSilver Question and Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2011
    I found out that thru the pokegear. It shows where entei and raikou are just after u seen them in the burnt tower(suicune excluded for his story) and jus move in and out a town to catch. Goldenrod city would a good choice, they frequent the area and its quite close to the grass.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    i didn't know that.... better get out my mean-looker then. :P
    still, how can i get heart scales other than mining?
    thats because their faces are clearly shown on the pokegear. even latias! you can get heart scales by rock smashing

Years
    I found out that thru the pokegear. It shows where entei and raikou are just after u seen them in the burnt tower(suicune excluded for his story) and jus move in and out a town to catch. Goldenrod city would a good choice, they frequent the area and its quite close to the grass.
    sweet, i'll do that.
    thats because their faces are clearly shown on the pokegear. even latias! you can get heart scales by rock smashing
    without rock mining? or is that not an option? XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2011
    and headbutt-ing trees jus suck. I tink i've headbutt-ed like 50 over trees, only 1 encounter so far.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2011
    any ideas where to headbutt for heracross? i cant find any heracross or proper trees to headbutt that will make me encounter something.

humanking

Old School Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    i'm in dragon's den and i can't find the dragon fang, i can't get past the whirlpool since i can't use the hm without the badge...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back