• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold & SoulSilver Question and Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    just to let you guys know that you can get the red gyarados just after morty. just go to the red gyarados after morty and noone blocks your way- so you just surf to the middle of the lake and battle it. from there you can do the team rocket base part, then go back to do the fifth and sixth gyms.
    Weird... GF must've forgot to put something there xD

Is Unown catchable before getting the first badge?

(and same for G/S)
    Well... should be... 'cause Ruins of Alph are accessible after ya go outta Violet.
    So ya can go there but not far since ya have to have Egg which you're gonna get after beating Falkner

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Yes, it is catchable, as long as you figure out the Unown puzzle. Took me a while to figure out how to do it though.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    where is the macine part? ive look at your first post and looked there but its not there (ive pressed a -.-") WHERE IS IT!!!!!????

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    go to the pile of surf rings at the back right left... it should be on one of those piles.
    i've looked but its still not there! What do i have to do when i get there? Press A on the roundthingees?(i already did that) maybe this will help you answer my question.
    When i came into the gym a rocket grunt was there and then started talking and left.... i read on serebii that he left a macine part behind but i cant find it!!!!!!!!!

Years
    i've looked but its still not there! What do i have to do when i get there? Press A on the roundthingees?(i already did that) maybe this will help you answer my question.
    When i came into the gym a rocket grunt was there and then started talking and left.... i read on serebii that he left a macine part behind but i cant find it!!!!!!!!!
    ohhh you need to go to the bridge... you will run into him again... after you have beaten him in battle then you can go get the part.
    EDIT: i mean the bridge above cerulean. where you go to find bill's house. ;)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I've caught Ho-Oh now so where is the Pokemon league, i've forgotten >_<.
    Go Surf east of New Bark Town, on the water next to your house. Bring Waterfall and Strength (and if you wish, Rock Smash, but it isn't necessary). Also with Strength you only need that for Victory Road itself- you can fly back to Johto from the gate entry to it, once you get there to switch your team about and ditch the Waterfall slave for Strength/Rock Smash, latter being optional.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    ah sweet, i just got groudon. :)
    i was planning on cheating a kyogre so i could go catch rayquaza. thinking of cheating a movie 12 arceus as well. XD
    anyways, another question, what do i have to give the move relearner so that i can reteach a move? cheers
    even i asked this question, didnt get a suitable reply. XD. but i guess heart scale

Years
    lol, you found a shiny swablu?
    well... traded it over to ss after finding it whilst chatching dummy pokemon on my diamond pearl version so that i could do a weird trade which i won't explain. (dunno what i was thinking when i typed diamond OR catching. how do you catch at lvl 1?) :shocked:
    also, is there a way to get heart scales without rock mining?

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2011
    Oh i just found out that finding entei or raikou now requires no luck at all. Its like super easy to encounter them now. I got like 10 encounters in like 5mins?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back